Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:46:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆ CloudieWeb ☆ Premium Hoster ☆ Pure SSD ☆ Low Prices ☆ Bitcoin Accepted ☆  (Read 630 times)
Kyle1836 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:56:01 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 11:56:51 AM by Kyle1836

This is the official thread for CloudieWeb. You can view our website by clicking the picture above, and you can find information about us, and our services

FAQ

Q: Do you accept Bitcoin?
A: Yes!

Q: Do you allow mining crypto-currency on your Windows and/or Linux VPS?
A: We do!

Q: What's the exact CPU model and how fast is it?
A: Intel Xeon E3-1230v3 and our smallest package has 1 core which operates at 3.3GHz and up to 3.7-3.8GHz turbo boost!

Q: What locations do you provide?
A: Our datacenter operates in New York, but we are adding more locations in the near future!

Q: Do you offer 24/7 live support?
A: We do!

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:30:46 PM

where customers coming from can be mined from google analytics. this is ref link and I don't see any relation to bitcoin..
Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:50:39 PM

where customers coming from can be mined from google analytics. this is ref link and I don't see any relation to bitcoin..

We accept Bitcoin as a payment, and it's not a ref link. If you want I can chat with you over live chat to prove I do represent CloudieWeb.

Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:11:19 PM

We are always welcoming potential customers! Come speak with us on live chat!

vas000

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:35:11 PM

Hello , good site with low price I see

But question bro ,, can I use servers to mine altcoin ? Its vps right ?

And if I bought for 1 month ,, and want to mine litecoin ,, how much I could mine with 3.3 GH , I mean approximately ?

And do you think ,, its profitable to mine scrypt coins ?

Finally , you accept Bitcoin ?
Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:36:44 AM

Hello , good site with low price I see

But question bro ,, can I use servers to mine altcoin ? Its vps right ?

And if I bought for 1 month ,, and want to mine litecoin ,, how much I could mine with 3.3 GH , I mean approximately ?

And do you think ,, its profitable to mine scrypt coins ?

Finally , you accept Bitcoin ?

Hello Vas000,

I'm glad you like our site and prices! To answer your first question, I would have to ask my boss if mining crypto-currency is allowed. If you mined Litecoin, it'd most likely be unprofitable due to Litecoin being a Scrypt coin which is heavily mined by ASIC's. However, if you were to mine Coin Magi, which is a CPU only coin, you'd be at an advantage as 3.3GHz is on the higher end of CPU's and most that mine it with VPS's go with a different company with a lower CPU frequency. No, Scrypt coin's are not profitable to mine with a CPU, especially if they are well established. And yes, we accept Bitcoin. I will PM you tomorrow with the answer if we accept crypto-currency mining tomorrow.

Have a good day,

Level 1 Technician
Kyle

Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:58:15 AM

Announcement:

We do allow crypto-currency mining with all VPS packages! I will be happy to assist you over live chat if you have any questions.

Kyle
L1 Technician

Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:26:36 PM

We are still welcoming new customers. We always have room and time for our customers and clients. Come check us out!

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:59:31 PM

Your website seems to be down. Or at the very least, it isn't loading for me. I'm always looking for VPS solutions that suit my needs.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:08:13 PM

Your website seems to be down. Or at the very least, it isn't loading for me. I'm always looking for VPS solutions that suit my needs.

We are back online, feel free to contact me in the live chat and I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: