Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Official CloudThink.IO Thread - ★ $500 FREE PACKAGE ★ for first 20 users  (Read 586 times)
rikkie (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 04:10:11 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 10:32:17 PM by rikkie

Introducing:

--> CloudThink.IO successfully coordinates all necessary factors to sustain    
  The most Simple & Efficient Bitcoin Investments! <--  

Toll Free: +1-855-261-2270
Pro Investors: +1-310-846-9028

CloudThink is a successful multi-national enterprise spanning the U.K. and Taiwan with a mission to offer the most sustainable Bitcoin investments on the market. Founded in 2013, CloudThink consistently generates 100% of its own renewable electricity, while our highly qualified team of experienced financial advisers and traders ensures the most effective management available. Our dedication to secrecy regarding our machinery and technological innovations ensures that our competitors hate us, and our investors love us. CloudThink is designed for both experienced investors as well as beginners in the Bitcoin mining industry. We pride ourselves on providing far more than just a regular cloud mining service. CloudThink is 100% sustainable and generates its own electricity, this is our way of ensuring efficient business practices, which in turn allows us to offer you our unique investment packages.

Our business has always been successful that's why you have probably never heard of us. Starting in 2014, we wanted to expand our business, as this is a very profitable sector. So we decided to sell our own Smart Investment Contracts, which give investors the opportunity to invest in something new and exciting, and make a good profit out of it. We use the funds from Smart Investment Contracts to further develop mining equipment and use our world-class trading strategies to make a huge profit for us and our customers. Our company's main headquarters is located in Manchester, United Kingdom (Incorporation Number: #9512971). This is where we manage all of our other locations and companies.

Our facilities in Taiwan are mining Bitcoins at a steady rate, and best of all, at great value. Initially, our cloud mining packages were only available to certain invite-only investors. We have since moved forward. Our current public offering is limited and represents our confident step towards building the future of Bitcoin together. You can trust in our state-of-the-art data centers and renewable energy to provide you with the optimal bitcoin investing experience available on the market. Our services are designed specifically to work with a single investment, letting you avoid unpleasant monthly payments or confusing fee calculations. No matter what, we keep it simple.

CloudThink aims to set an example with exceptional customer support, as well as professional support by our experienced financial team for members who decide to opt for the expert investment package. We have a strong commitment to privacy, and do not share your information with anyone ever. Additionally, we have developed the CloudThink wallet, which offers coin mixing features for increasing anonymity. Whether you join our service as a miner or an affiliate, you are free to benefit from our investment packages in the end.

Bitcoin is a currency for the people, especially the billions of unbanked individuals who cannot even obtain an ID if they tried. Our philosophy is that ANYONE should be able to participate in the Bitcoin mining process. Our service is just that. When you mine Bitcoins with us, you won’t be getting your hands dirty or skyrocketing your heart rate about the security of your mining rig, sustainability, or anything else.

Your investment in our service is also a direct health boost for the Bitcoin network, the payment system of tomorrow. Our success is bringing mining to the people, instead of leaving it in the hands of private, corporate entities who refuse to let you participate.

Thank you for considering our service!

FREE SERVICES INCLUDED WITH ANY ACCOUNT

BITCOIN WALLET (available soon)    +    BITCOIN ANONYMIZER (0% fee)    +    ANDROID APP    +    BITCOIN CALCULATOR  
   BITCOIN CHARTS    +    QR GENERATOR    +    BLOCKCHAIN TOOLS    +    AUTOMATIC REFERRAL PROGRAM    +    BITCOIN GUIDES  

MAIN FEATURES & ADVANTAGES

Sustainable Business Plan      Optimized Value      Expert Support      Renewable Power      Stellar Privacy      Experienced Team     Excellent Uptime

& Much More

FREE $500 INVESTMENT PACKAGE for the first 20 users who post to this thread

PACKAGE: Standard 2 Year Investment Package
(See package details here: https://cloudthink.io/invest/ )
The package will run full-length (2 years)!

How to get the package:

1. Register your Free CloudThink Account: https://cloudthink.io/dashboard/order/signup/index/Register

2. Post your Client ID (number) to this thread

3. Post your confirmation to this thread that you acquired the free package (after we activate it).

RULES:  

- Promotion available only to Hero & Legendary Members with no negative trust
 - Only the first 20 users will receive the package
 - User must have at least 10 quality posts in the past 7 days
 - Each user must confirm daily payouts for at least 7 days by posting to this thread

Company: https://cloudthink.io/about/
Terms of Use: https://cloudthink.io/terms-of-use/
Privacy & Security: https://cloudthink.io/privacy/
Newsletter: https://cloudthink.io/newsletter-3/
Press: https://cloudthink.io/press/
News: https://cloudthink.io/news/

Registered office: 14 14 Lloyd Street, Manchester, United Kingdom.
© 2015 CloudThink - Company Inc. #9512971
CloudThink.IO is a trademark of Cloud Think Mining Ltd.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GuessWho?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:18:49 PM

My username is moneyinpjs and I will look out for the free package (might invest too)

thanks for the offer (i hope I can get it)  Smiley
edit: oh, i see its only for hero members... dang.  Cry
rikkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 04:21:55 PM

My username is moneyinpjs and I will look out for the free package (might invest too)

thanks for the offer (i hope I can get it)  Smiley
edit: oh, i see its only for hero members... dang.  Cry

Please read the rules: Promotion available only to Hero & Legendary Members with no negative trust

Sorry...

Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:28:12 PM

Few questions please,,

Why only Hero and Legendary? How much can you expct to make over the 7 day period?

The thing is Hero and Legendary members are going to run the risk of getting negative trust shilling for this site, of course I see the rules but would you consider a few senior members?

rikkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 04:30:42 PM

Few questions please,,

Why only Hero and Legendary? How much can you expct to make over the 7 day period?

The thing is Hero and Legendary members are going to run the risk of getting negative trust shilling for this site, of course I see the rules but would you consider a few senior members?

We are looking for experienced bitcoin users to test our service. (I say test but the package will run for 2 years)
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:34:12 PM

Few questions please,,

We are looking for experienced bitcoin users to test our service. (I say test but the package will run for 2 years)

Sounds to me like you just want experienced users to give your company credit which it might not deserve.

I will ask again because you seem to have missed the question, how much could a Hero or Legendary earn over the 7 days or on a single day please?

The investment package on your site says $500 package lasts 6months so is this really value of $2000?

Your trying

rikkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 04:37:17 PM

Few questions please,,

Sounds to me like you just want experienced users to give your company credit which it might not deserve.

I will ask again because you seem to have missed the question, how much could a Hero or Legendary earn over the 7 days or on a single day please?

The investment package on your site says $500 package lasts 6months so is this really value of $2000?

Your trying

Our Standard 2 Year Package will earn the user daily payouts of about $1 for 720 days depending on some factors.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 04:44:21 PM

I'd be interested in taking this free vouch copy, but... Has anyone actually visited their offices?  @OP, have you guys provided proof of transparency yet?  I usually don't say no to free things but I don't want to promote a ponzi.  If you guys can show us more details...
rikkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 04:50:20 PM

I'd be interested in taking this free vouch copy, but... Has anyone actually visited their offices?  @OP, have you guys provided proof of transparency yet?  I usually don't say no to free things but I don't want to promote a ponzi.  If you guys can show us more details...

It is a bit hard for us to provide transparency because of the nature of our business plan, we do not own the Mining Company which handles our equipment, this is done by partner in Taiwan which will probably never post pictures or detailed technical data about mining or hardware. We are not offering just cloud mining, users won't be able to choose a pool view/use other mining services. Investment Packages purchased with CloudThink include other services which are described above and on our official website.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 05:44:02 PM

I'd be interested in taking this free vouch copy, but... Has anyone actually visited their offices?  @OP, have you guys provided proof of transparency yet?  I usually don't say no to free things but I don't want to promote a ponzi.  If you guys can show us more details...

It is a bit hard for us to provide transparency because of the nature of our business plan, we do not own the Mining Company which handles our equipment, this is done by partner in Taiwan which will probably never post pictures or detailed technical data about mining or hardware. We are not offering just cloud mining, users won't be able to choose a pool view/use other mining services. Investment Packages purchased with CloudThink include other services which are described above and on our official website.
Could you tell us who your partner is?  Or is that hidden from the clients as well?  I don't know, less transparency = less trust from your clients :-/
Would they be willing to provide info to high-trust members on this forum?  Just for verification?
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:55:16 PM

***Public Notice***

SCAM ALERT

Cheap Scammer. Bought Account. This guy is offering 1 USD per day to Hero & Legendary members to promote his blatant scam.

Our Standard 2 Year Package will earn the user daily payouts of about $1 for 720 days depending on some factors.

Exposing frauds since 2014
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: