Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Casascius Coins for sale  (Read 1819 times)
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 04:12:52 AM

For those who haven't noticed, that single is from the 1Ag1 batch Shocked

Is this commanding a premium these days? I've got one so just curious really.. (Sorry to Hijack)

I personally value the 1Ag1 higher, I have not seen enough to really claim that they have a better strike, but those I have inspected did have a very good strike.
They also tend to grade well, I have never seen a 1Ag1 less than MS66. Others might value them differently, just my opinion.

Here's some insight on what the prefix 1Ag1 (and others) mean. http://casascius.com/fulllist.txt. Read the text at the top. The 1Ag1 is the first series of all silver coins that were minted.

Congrats on the sales.

iglasses (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:38:23 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 06:41:23 PM by iglasses

.1 Silver 67 - claimed by Lesbian Cow    Payment being processed through escrow
.5 Silver 67 - claimed by Dodgedigital    Direct payment (for delivery outside US) being processed
.5 Silver ungraded - miffman                 *PAID* Coin will ship Fri 6/19      COIN SHIPPED TRACKING NUMBER SENT TO BUYER
1 Silver 67 - Hellot                                *PAID* Coin will ship Fri 6/19      COIN SHIPPED TRACKING NUMNER SENT TO BUYER

I have to publicly acknowledge something here.  Prior to the forum outage I was in the middle of a sale of one of these coins (no BTC was exchanged) to user LitcoinCollector.  After the site came back we exchanged PMs and I had said I was temporarily holding all trades.  When I decided to do this sale for the others I completely forgot that I already had a buyer for one of them and just ran the sale on a first come first served basis.  I would like to apologize publicly to LitcoinCollector for this oversight.  Sorry bro!  Embarrassed

ig

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:09:43 PM

I received the tenth.  Great trade!

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:24:28 PM

.1 Silver 67 - claimed by Lesbian Cow    Payment being processed through escrow
.5 Silver 67 - claimed by Dodgedigital    Direct payment (for delivery outside US) being processed
.5 Silver ungraded - miffman                 *PAID* Coin will ship Fri 6/19      COIN SHIPPED TRACKING NUMBER SENT TO BUYER
1 Silver 67 - Hellot                                *PAID* Coin will ship Fri 6/19      COIN SHIPPED TRACKING NUMNER SENT TO BUYER

I have to publicly acknowledge something here.  Prior to the forum outage I was in the middle of a sale of one of these coins (no BTC was exchanged) to user LitcoinCollector.  After the site came back we exchanged PMs and I had said I was temporarily holding all trades.  When I decided to do this sale for the others I completely forgot that I already had a buyer for one of them and just ran the sale on a first come first served basis.  I would like to apologize publicly to LitcoinCollector for this oversight.  Sorry bro!  Embarrassed

ig

Hey ig,

Thanks, and no worries, stuff happens. Cool
Anyone got a 0.5 silver for sale?
Cheers,

LC
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile