Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414920 times)
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:35:54 PM

Another idea:
Be a spendthrift with forwards!

Sell coins for the current dirt cheap price even if you don't like to, and live like a movie star.

For every coin you sell, buy a coin forward.
After appreciation to a satisfactory price, sell the forward.
If the price doubles before you sell the forward, you effectively get back the coin you sold. Your original coin balance is intact.

Warning: risk of loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:27:17 PM

You want to know how 'too' get rich?

Read more. Learn more. Make plans and take good decisions. Take risks and always have a smile Smiley
No easy way! Instead of thinking to be rich everyday, why not consider the mistakes you have made before and plan what you are going to do! To be diligent and patient, you will become rich one day.

Thinking rich is the first step to being rich. Thanks for assuming that I made mistakes, everyone does right? haha. Its not a dream, its a plan. Earning shit load of moolah also makes you rich everyday but alright, I'd stick with patience for today.

Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. Cut your expenses , make a planned budget ,  invest in reliable stocks, and most of all , save money for the future. ''saving is earning''. If you will be consistent with these , you will surely succeed.
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:02:14 PM

Read more. Learn more. Make plans and take good decisions. Take risks and always have a smile Smiley
No easy way! Instead of thinking to be rich everyday, why not consider the mistakes you have made before and plan what you are going to do! To be diligent and patient, you will become rich one day.

Thinking rich is the first step to being rich. Thanks for assuming that I made mistakes, everyone does right? haha. Its not a dream, its a plan. Earning shit load of moolah also makes you rich everyday but alright, I'd stick with patience for today.

Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. Cut your expenses , make a planned budget ,  invest in reliable stocks, and most of all , save money for the future. ''saving is earning''. If you will be consistent with these , you will surely succeed.
Probably the most difficult part is luck, but all is not impossible to succeed, only we alone will determine whether successful or not,
Because being rich was not as easy as turning the palm of your hand
jenifer0012

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:10:35 PM

You can either get a time machine and travel back to 2008 and buy 10000 bitcoins for negligible price or you can start studying the market and trends and start investing now to make some big money in the near future!

oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:14:57 PM

You can either get a time machine and travel back to 2008 and buy 10000 bitcoins for negligible price or you can start studying the market and trends and start investing now to make some big money in the near future!
thats imposible,. lol  Cheesy
if there really is a tool like that then there will be chaos in this world, like in the movie "Terminator"

hard work is the way to get rich
mayflor2

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:01:52 PM

How *to get rich. Well, first of all you need to master the science of space and time, then collect enough resources to build a working time machine and then travel back in time to the year 2008 with a little cash and buy around 1000 bitcoins. Well, why stop there? You have a bloody time machine you can do whatever you want! But that's just a dream never coming true. What you can do is to research, study the market well, invest properly on bitcoins (or anything else that suits you) and stop looking for shortcuts. Smiley

moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:11:16 PM

I fail to understand why some people are driven by the motive of getting rich without putting any efforts and end up posting such questions? Well, there are many ways to get rich but you'll need the power to build a time bloody machine and travel back to 2008, buy a lot of bitcoins and come back to 2015 and watch your money multiply. Other ways include working hard, having a good start up idea and working on it, studying the market and investing in stocks, property, gold and BITCOINS. Well,if the latter seems impossible to you then go with the former
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:39:53 AM

I think because the media is transporting the impression today that all rich and successful people were getting rich without hard work and efforts. 
I fail to understand why some people are driven by the motive of getting rich without putting any efforts and end up posting such questions?
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:41:51 AM

I think because the media is transporting the impression today that all rich and successful people were getting rich without hard work and efforts. 
I fail to understand why some people are driven by the motive of getting rich without putting any efforts and end up posting such questions?

But sometimes for being rich, you need luck. For example : Have you guys ever expected that bitcoin become valuable on the future ?
For who had buy earlier, I called it lucky man.

But back to reality, to being rich as other said, there's no shortcut.
Keep working hard and pray !
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:49:28 AM

Alternative way how to get rich because I'm yet to see anyone selling a time machine. Find a beautiful honest woman and have a family, all the material wealth and paper can't even come close to true richness. All the things you could do with a time machine and you choose go back and mine some coins lol
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:14:47 PM

Getting access to OPM (other people's money) on very friendly and cheap terms is something that a lot of wealthy people like Warren Buffett have done. Warren Buffett can be assumed to be one of the finest investors in this world, betting his money on other people's money, he has now ended up with the total net worth of 72.3 billion dollars Shocked They say that he has the vision to see the future of companies just by one look of their business.
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:31:10 PM

Very true! I totally agree one cannot get that in a jiffy. It all needs lot of planning and strategy and yes lots of patience. Well a simple formula is work passionately on all your creative abilities and put them to hundred percent use. Be careful what you think , expecting money coming your way too soon will make its exit faster  too,so a steady and wise groth with a proper plan will do the job.

greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:38:04 PM

Getting access to OPM (other people's money) on very friendly and cheap terms is something that a lot of wealthy people like Warren Buffett have done. Warren Buffett can be assumed to be one of the finest investors in this world, betting his money on other people's money, he has now ended up with the total net worth of 72.3 billion dollars Shocked They say that he has the vision to see the future of companies just by one look of their business.

Warren Buffet is 84 years old now, lol. When he started, he was on fire. Philanthropist guy, Buffett became a millionaire because of his partnerships, which  had an excess of $7,178,500, of which over $1,025,000 belonged to Buffett. . Buffett invested in and eventually took control of a textile manufacturing firm, Berkshire Hathaway. He began buying shares in Berkshire from Seabury Stanton, the owner, whom he later fired. LIKE A BOSS  Roll Eyes Kiss
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1123

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:00:56 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2015, 02:19:35 PM by Falconer

But sometimes for being rich, you need luck. For example : Have you guys ever expected that bitcoin become valuable on the future ?
For who had buy earlier, I called it lucky man.

But back to reality, to being rich as other said, there's no shortcut.
Keep working hard and pray !

The problem is, not everyone have luck, and if we surely have luck enough, then the best way is gambling, we don't need do trading or something else. The important point is not luck, but hard work. Hard work never betray  Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jenifer0012

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:26:13 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2015, 12:20:26 PM by jenifer0012

Being rich or becoming rich is excessively over rated I mean money can't stop you from having a heartbreak? Leading a healthy and positive life is surely going to help a lot, more than money ever can! Instead of getting rich maybe people should Control their needs

Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:23:52 PM

Being rich or becoming rich is excessively over rated I mean money can't stop you from having a heartbreak? Leading a healthy and positive life is surely going to help a lot, more than money ever can! Instead of getting rich maybe people should Control their needs

We need spend much money to buy healthy food. Do you know the price of salad is more expensive than junk food? Then you should know how much the price to get healthy life. Eat salad and fresh fruit, go to gym, do yoga, etc.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:47:50 PM

a simple method use buy people manufacturer something really cheap, give it value, create a demand from a sells point of view and sell it for x100 manufacturing price make sure you own the copyrights of course.

Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:27:02 PM

a simple method use buy people manufacturer something really cheap, give it value, create a demand from a sells point of view and sell it for x100 manufacturing price make sure you own the copyrights of course.

It's not easy to increase the value of manufacture, you must do patiently and it will take long time I guess. It's not same with the value of money, fiat, gold, or other commodity.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
HigsonPP

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:51:53 PM

Well if we talk in reference to bitcoins, the only way you can still stabilise your future is invest in it. Since we can leave behind the daydream of time  travelling and focus on the present, and how we could manage the wealth to make it conducive for future.

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:11:49 PM

Well if we talk in reference to bitcoins, the only way you can still stabilise your future is invest in it. Since we can leave behind the daydream of time  travelling and focus on the present, and how we could manage the wealth to make it conducive for future.

Yes, the only way to stabilize a future in bitcoins is to invest in bitcoins, and the other ways are alsi built around the core foundation of trading bitcoin such as learning more about it, using and adopting bitcoin, etc. The more you understand and use your investment, the more you are personally benefited by it too. Otherwise, everything false apart like the domino effect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: