Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414918 times)
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:12:03 PM

We live in a random, disorderly, unjust world. If you are in the right place at the right time you can make more money than someone else that works harder than you everyday could possibly earn over 100 lifetimes.

You speak about the luck quota. Some people have a lot of it, some people have ran out of it years ago. There is simply no substitute for hard work and there is no easier way than luck. If a hard working person turns out to be lucky enough, that very person is bound to reach phenomenal heights with his vision and passion. Sometimes, its all in our mind and if we perceive ourselves and our situations to be lucky, then indeed we are Wink

There is a substitute for hard work and that is Smart Work, If you work smart then I guarantee you that you can be more successful then those who works hard.

And if we are discussing hear about the luck factor, then I would rather find a super rich girl who is only daughter of her father and get married to her and get rich in a single day, that is the best way to get rich  Grin

Lol. That is the right thing to do. But everyone is not that lucky to find a super rich girl, as this is not a film, this is the reality super rich girl will never get married to a poor guy. The only way to get rich is to invest your knowledge in something that you expertise in, and once you get on the right track no one can stop you in getting rich.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:29:39 AM

We live in a random, disorderly, unjust world. If you are in the right place at the right time you can make more money than someone else that works harder than you everyday could possibly earn over 100 lifetimes.

You speak about the luck quota. Some people have a lot of it, some people have ran out of it years ago. There is simply no substitute for hard work and there is no easier way than luck. If a hard working person turns out to be lucky enough, that very person is bound to reach phenomenal heights with his vision and passion. Sometimes, its all in our mind and if we perceive ourselves and our situations to be lucky, then indeed we are Wink

There is a substitute for hard work and that is Smart Work, If you work smart then I guarantee you that you can be more successful then those who works hard.

And if we are discussing hear about the luck factor, then I would rather find a super rich girl who is only daughter of her father and get married to her and get rich in a single day, that is the best way to get rich  Grin

Lol. That is the right thing to do. But everyone is not that lucky to find a super rich girl, as this is not a film, this is the reality super rich girl will never get married to a poor guy. The only way to get rich is to invest your knowledge in something that you expertise in, and once you get on the right track no one can stop you in getting rich.

Its not about marrying a rich girl, man. I don't want to be that kind of a man who will marry somebody just for their money. And I don't think I will ever take somebody else's money except somebody who is an investor in my business, and my investor cannot be somebody who sleeps on the bed next to me, I don't really want to be that kind of person. Its not about being rich, its about living rich Smiley
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:55:37 AM

buy now an hodl for the halving.

One would have to invest insane amount of money in order to get rich from the halving itself. Let's assume the price even goes to triple value of what it is now,
it would still force you to invest ~300k USD to be a millionaire.
But even tho it is not the best way to get rich, i believe it is the safest way to earn, and cash in on the halving.

cheers
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:03:07 PM

buy now an hodl for the halving.

One would have to invest insane amount of money in order to get rich from the halving itself. Let's assume the price even goes to triple value of what it is now,
it would still force you to invest ~300k USD to be a millionaire.
But even tho it is not the best way to get rich, i believe it is the safest way to earn, and cash in on the halving.

cheers

Sure, the halving is a pretty much guaranteed pump, but how do you when to sell, and how do you know when to buy back? it's a big gamble, you may lose your position forever if you do the wrong move and be out of the train unable to get in back. I don't know what im going to do in the halving, to hold or to try to profit from it? we'll see.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:00:29 PM

Its not about marrying a rich girl, man. I don't want to be that kind of a man who will marry somebody just for their money. And I don't think I will ever take somebody else's money except somebody who is an investor in my business, and my investor cannot be somebody who sleeps on the bed next to me, I don't really want to be that kind of person. Its not about being rich, its about living rich Smiley
There are many person who want to get rich in shortest way, yeah marrying rich girl is one of the best way actually, even marrying rich old woman. And its safer way than robbing bank imo. Lazy people will do anything to get wealth in easier way.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mookid

Activity: 446
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 07:08:39 PM

The safest way to acquire wealth is to invest in yourself, and find a good job or start a business...
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:13:02 AM

Simple, just work hard and save money for future
Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:24:43 AM

There are many person who want to get rich in shortest way, yeah marrying rich girl is one of the best way actually, even marrying rich old woman. And its safer way than robbing bank imo. Lazy people will do anything to get wealth in easier way.

but then how will I listen to Rae Sremmund and sing along 'I earn my own money, I spend it how I like'. I don't want to sing 'I don't earn my own money but I do spend it with my old bitch who looks like my grandma but I have to sleep with her everyday  and suffocate myself between those saggy tits'. Um, I gotta invest into some btc. halving must help xD
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:43:07 AM

but then how will I listen to Rae Sremmund and sing along 'I earn my own money, I spend it how I like'. I don't want to sing 'I don't earn my own money but I do spend it with my old bitch who looks like my grandma but I have to sleep with her everyday  and suffocate myself between those saggy tits'. Um, I gotta invest into some btc. halving must help xD

That was really sad to hear, especially to know that you listen to Rae Sremmund's songs. He sounds like a screaming goat. And regarding halving, yes it might triple btc or rather cause a big btc bubble and you know what happens when their is a huge bubble, sometime soon it pops and then people start panicking like crazy. Won't be surprised to find threads saying btc is dead, future is dead, etc posts. I'm all prepped for it.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:42:54 PM

lol nice song, I should hear you singing it  Cheesy 
But, nothing wrong about marrying rich old woman in the way to get rich, which you wont be jailed by police for robbing or scamming. You just take care of her and no more thing you will do.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:11:15 PM

But, nothing wrong about marrying rich old woman in the way to get rich, which you wont be jailed by police for robbing or scamming. You just take care of her and no more thing you will do.

Haha, yes I would rather spend the rest of my life with an old lady than be robbed. And if I ever get scammed, I think I will kill myself with the frustration, because I don't like being fooled. And if that old lady isn't rich, I guess that will qualify me as a real food Tongue
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:55:32 PM

Haha, yes I would rather spend the rest of my life with an old lady than be robbed. And if I ever get scammed, I think I will kill myself with the frustration, because I don't like being fooled. And if that old lady isn't rich, I guess that will qualify me as a real food Tongue
If you would commit suicide because you got robbed/scammed, you are a fool. Period.

Even intelligent people can get scammed/robbed. It's not always easy to avoid these things. That's no reason to throw away your life.
michinzx

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:39:46 PM

If you would commit suicide because you got robbed/scammed, you are a fool. Period.

Even intelligent people can get scammed/robbed. It's not always easy to avoid these things. That's no reason to throw away your life.
not eveyone thinks the same way though. plenty of people around the world choose suicide over a life of poverty because it is easier. thats if you got scammed or robbed for everything you have though.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:24:23 PM

Simple, just work hard and save money for future
if simple as that, a lot of rich people in the world, almost no poor people, because everyone's definitely work hard
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:29:48 PM

not eveyone thinks the same way though. plenty of people around the world choose suicide over a life of poverty because it is easier. thats if you got scammed or robbed for everything you have though.

How stupid you two truly are? Grebit said that sarcastically, god you guys are like Sheldon form Big bang theory. You think grebit's one of those people who will kill himself over getting scammed? Dude, we have all been scammed once, its okay. If anybody scams Grebit again, he's going to track that dude down and expose him. Don't you worry about that. Post relevant content and not just ways to increase your post count.
lahm-44

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:35:32 PM

its easy..just do some hard work and don't take any type of shortcuts..well that's depend on you to invest or not and also depends on how much amount you have target
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:05:25 PM

its easy..just do some hard work and don't take any type of shortcuts..well that's depend on you to invest or not and also depends on how much amount you have target
Sometimes the shortcut is the best way to boost your chance to get rich be higher. It depends on what kind of shortcut you will do. And, actually people dont have any target for the amount they will reach. After they reach that amount, they will be greedy and raise the target every time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:00:39 PM

Again, hard work never gets you anywhere. You can't work hard for live simply because your health will deteriorate due too much stress and high cortisol. A some sort of passive income is needed to not go insane. I need something that will give me money doing nothing or as little energy spent as possible, just like the rich do. Being rich is so easy, they just rent their properties and spend the rest of the day on leisure. I wish I was that lucky.
americanpegasus

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:04:32 PM

Again, hard work never gets you anywhere. You can't work hard for live simply because your health will deteriorate due too much stress and high cortisol. A some sort of passive income is needed to not go insane. I need something that will give me money doing nothing or as little energy spent as possible, just like the rich do. Being rich is so easy, they just rent their properties and spend the rest of the day on leisure. I wish I was that lucky.

I know many men who have worked hard all their life and are now old, poor men. 

Working hard alone isn't good enough.  You must work smart.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
seoincorporation
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 2900

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:09:33 PM

Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

Buy why travel to the past? maybe if you buy now 100 bitcoins and travel to the future (200 years), then you will be millionaire Wink

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: