Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn bitcoin by watching video?  (Read 3011 times)
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 01:06:47 PM

vidybit is your site? sorry but the rewards is very very low, i have see two video, first to 6:32 minutes and second to 3:30 minutes and i have earn 6 and 3 satoshi , and for see next video i get add a captcha. Is 1000 better a faucet , no lose time for video and earn over 1000 satoshi

CORRECTION: I have gone ahead and updated the payouts for all videos to be between 1 Bit and 10 Bits

Don't forget, payouts are instant, direct to your Xapo wallet. Now waiting. No minimums. And none of your personal information is stored.

I will let these payouts run for a few days and then will re-evaluate and update as necessary. Please feel free to provide any feedback you think may help us improve  Smiley

Yes, but you understand, id already your max rewards is 20 satoshi for video, i get see 50 video (and add 50 time a captcha code) for earn 1000 satoshi , but with one faucet i earn the same amount direct in my xapo account, with only 1 click ?
I remember the video campaign pay 0,01 $ for every video see (in italy pay 0,05 $)

I visited the site and It rewarded me between 800 to 100 satoshis where you have to fill a captcha and play the video for about 8 secs. So, It's not too low but being a video advertisement the rewards could be better.
CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 07:02:21 PM

I visited the site and It rewarded me between 800 to 100 satoshis where you have to fill a captcha and play the video for about 8 secs. So, It's not too low but being a video advertisement the rewards could be better.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Just to be clear, we're currently paying between 100 and 1,000 satoshi for every video watched. Because http://vidybit.com is so new, we literally have no idea what payments allow us to remain sustainable at this point. With that in mind, early calculations from this last week's activity leads us to believe we may not be able to payout an average of more than 500 satoshi per video.

I also understand that with many faucets you can claim more at one time, but something to keep in mind is the fact that we do not have any annoying popups, we have no waiting (except for 45 sec to watch the video), we have no minimums (unless you're not using a Xapo account), and we have instant payments.

I truly love the bitcoin community, and want to make this a fun and useful tool for beginners to easily earn bitcoins. I also understand there are limitations to what we are able to pay out, but I do take feedback very seriously and always take into consideration the opinions and suggestions of our users, so thanks for trying it out and sharing your experience with me!

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 08:43:41 PM

Thanks for the feedback guys! Just to be clear, we're currently paying between 100 and 1,000 satoshi for every video watched. Because http://vidybit.com is so new, we literally have no idea what payments allow us to remain sustainable at this point. With that in mind, early calculations from this last week's activity leads us to believe we may not be able to payout an average of more than 500 satoshi per video.

I also understand that with many faucets you can claim more at one time, but something to keep in mind is the fact that we do not have any annoying popups, we have no waiting (except for 45 sec to watch the video), we have no minimums (unless you're not using a Xapo account), and we have instant payments.

I truly love the bitcoin community, and want to make this a fun and useful tool for beginners to easily earn bitcoins. I also understand there are limitations to what we are able to pay out, but I do take feedback very seriously and always take into consideration the opinions and suggestions of our users, so thanks for trying it out and sharing your experience with me!

Ey, your site looks good!. Hope your site is sustainable enough to raise payments. I love xapo paying websites.

CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 10:46:53 PM

Ey, your site looks good!. Hope your site is sustainable enough to raise payments. I love xapo paying websites.

I just wanted to chime back in on this and let you know we've launched the official VidyBit Android app and have doubled the payout rate available on the website. The payout rate does fluctuate daily based on the price of Bitcoin and our previous month's advertising revenue, but the app should always have a higher payout rate than the website.

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:00:30 AM

I knew that coinhd.com site, but looks it stopped working, it worked well last year, when I made some profit using that site.

I don't know if this kind of method still worth, as you need to spend much time watching a video (if it doesn't let you skip to to video's end) that could be better used to earn Bitcoins in another way, probably you will earn less than what you earn on faucets.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:16:19 AM

nice suggestions here, but still payments are very low
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:39:27 AM

Do you have experienced to earn bitcoin by watching video? If answer is, YES.
Which site has the highest paying ratio?
I'm also looking to find a few sites that pay me by watching videos. Can you share for me?  Shocked

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: