Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Public Thread per Theymos' Request on Mixmastermine  (Read 1117 times)
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 05:40:04 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2012, 05:50:15 AM by Kluge

Kluge and zebedee,

I have been trying to figure out how to say this for the past couple of days. I regret to inform you that, in short, all of my BTC - practically everything I have saved up and earned in the past year, including BTC lent to me - is either stolen/swindled/locked up/frozen - roughly 3000 BTC all together. My holdings were mostly on Bitfloor, and some with PPTs and Bitcoinica, and it appears that I am just SOL. This is the lowest point in life that I have ever been financially and I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I will fully disclose that I owe 600 BTC to Kluge and [redacted] BTC to zebedee, so a total of [redacted] BTC. Any future payments will be split [redacted]. I currently do not have a job and my 2000 BTC was my life savings/earnings. I want to make good on the debt but obviously it is going to take time. I was doing remarkably well with BTC the past year, as I have proven with my consistent returns, and now all of that hard work is gone. I knew BTC was a risky investment and that there were no guarantees, but this is just devastating. I literally have nothing else left - nothing. I am embarrassed and I deeply apologize.

M3

All of MMM's logins have been through Tor. We do not have proper ID on him. I've lent to him since January. The reason we do not believe this was an honest default is due to the following PM sent to another of his lenders:

zebedee,

I mainly use the coins for trading/arbitrage/private investments - with absolutely no Pirate involvement. At the moment, I have enough USD/EUR and would like to be heavier in BTC.

If you have [redacted] BTC available, I would be willing to bump it up to [redacted].

If not, I will accept the [redacted] and payback would be [redacted].

Please send BTC to:
[redacted]

I appreciate the response and hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

M3

Note how recently MMM sent that PM. While MMM was renewing my loans out to him, keep in mind I explicitly forbade arbing with Pirate. MMM has not responded to either of us since he gave us notice of default.

My loans to MMM include the following txIDs:
aa91aaa29e451c2e67bf40a31d35414f933deb604dba436b0a2f90bdde9a92f5

The other two 200BTC chunks, I am uncertain of the txID as my comments didn't carry over when I transferred and merged one of my older primary wallets. However, MMM does admit how much he owes in his "default" PM. If you have additional money out to MMM, please let us know - also if you have documents on him.

Cheers,
Ben

ETA: Removed zeb's details per his request.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Willowbitcoin

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 09:23:24 AM

Shit. Sorry to hear this kludge
fabrizziop

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 10:32:14 AM

MMM like the Mavrodi ponzi. This place is getting greedier by every second. Anyways sorry for your loss.
MXRider

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 10:50:24 AM

LOL!! Shit happens man. (editet the scammer word since there is no proof..)

Consider this as karma for recommending hashking.

Also, seems that whole forum is full of scammer and trolls so I guess I will join the latter group.
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 10:54:44 AM

LOL!! Scammer complaining that he got scammed?
Care to elaborate?
MXRider

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 01:45:34 PM

Care to elaborate?

The whole business model where you are taking deposits and paying 1% while taking your 6% weekly cut without any responsibility in case of pirate default is a scam. Did you do this? If not, then You are not a scammer.

Deposit takers and PPT operators vouching for each other and advertising themself in the newbiesection is very close to a scam since most of you are liars. You recommended hashking, based on what? So maybe scumbag is a better word.

I have nothing personal against you but posting here because someone else ows you coins is pretty lame. Imagine how all the investors and bond holders feel. This whole situation makes me sick. I see you are trying to settle this so that's good.

Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 08:13:48 AM

Care to elaborate?

The whole business model where you are taking deposits and paying 1% while taking your 6% weekly cut without any responsibility in case of pirate default is a scam. Did you do this? If not, then You are not a scammer.

Deposit takers and PPT operators vouching for each other and advertising themself in the newbiesection is very close to a scam since most of you are liars. You recommended hashking, based on what? So maybe scumbag is a better word.

I have nothing personal against you but posting here because someone else ows you coins is pretty lame. Imagine how all the investors and bond holders feel. This whole situation makes me sick. I see you are trying to settle this so that's good.

Derp. For many months, I had no Pirate exposure. After the Vegas meeting, I put 1k in out of ~8k assets. I've always had where my loans go out public, start date, principal, and amount due -- since January. If someone wanted to, they could, of course, calculate my exact margins -- with the exception of last month, they've been negative since June. So, if you could not be an intellectually-lazy, accusatory cunt, and retract your statement, while I'm physically meeting with depositors to hand them cash, I'd appreciate it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: