Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion of gun control?  (Read 450409 times)
yueno

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Yueno

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:23:24 AM

Gun is made to kill but on the other thought gun is made to protect someone or to protect the integrity of your republic. So for me cops who is well trained is the only one who can use gun to avoid barbaric situation. Because in this world there is only one life. Therefore it must be worthful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:43:08 PM

Gun is made to kill but on the other thought gun is made to protect someone or to protect the integrity of your republic. So for me cops who is well trained is the only one who can use gun to avoid barbaric situation. Because in this world there is only one life. Therefore it must be worthful.

Train everybody to be a cop, and there will be no crooks around anymore, and we will have an army ready to go all the time.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:58:09 PM

Train everybody to be a cop, and there will be no crooks around anymore, and we will have an army ready to go all the time.

That's already been done before. I believe it was known as the Third Reich. But you already knew that.

It's easy to advocate for tight policing when you're not a victim to their profiling.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:37:18 PM

That's already been done before. I believe it was known as the Third Reich. But you already knew that.

It's easy to advocate for tight policing when you're not a victim to their profiling.

If the Third Reich thing were true as you stated, there wouldn't have been any concentration camps. Sounds like you are part of the group who wants to subject some people to enslavement.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
awesome31312

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:58:40 PM

If the Third Reich thing were true as you stated, there wouldn't have been any concentration camps. Sounds like you are part of the group who wants to subject some people to enslavement.

Cool

I'm confused by the way you worded your statement. Are you implying that there wasn't a Third Reich? Or are you claiming that there weren't any concentration camps? Either way, it sounds very Alex Jonesy to me.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:19:02 PM

Cool

I'm confused by the way you worded your statement. Are you implying that there wasn't a Third Reich? Or are you claiming that there weren't any concentration camps? Either way, it sounds very Alex Jonesy to me.

The reason you are confused about the things I say is, you are simply confused.

The Third Reich didn't arm the nation. They did just the opposite, except for their formal military. Were the concentration camp people armed? You attempt to confuse the issue because you are confused.

Alex Jones is doing a reasonable job of informing the people of the truth. Since it is confused you who suggests that I sound very Alex Jonesy, it means nothing at all. But I should like to be in his camp, so to speak.

Yeah. Why do I answer you since you are confused enough that you won't understand anyway?

Cool

rianwarcil

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:21:09 PM

I believe that guns are not weapons, they are tools. How they are used is up to the person holding it. Guns themselves can't do anything it is the person with the gun that decides where the bullet goes.

Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent. Taking guns away from violent people will not make them less violent. It might make them more violent. Violent people can use anything to be violent. Taking guns away from violent people is no more than just taking one out of a thousand more ways to hurt, rob, or kill you. Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:31:19 PM

I believe that guns are not weapons, they are tools. How they are used is up to the person holding it. Guns themselves can't do anything it is the person with the gun that decides where the bullet goes.

Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent. Taking guns away from violent people will not make them less violent. It might make them more violent. Violent people can use anything to be violent. Taking guns away from violent people is no more than just taking one out of a thousand more ways to hurt, rob, or kill you. Smiley

Actually, you are more correct than you think.

Government has in its legal definitions of guns, that they are weapons. Common folk use common language and call guns all kinds of things: property, guns, weapons, tools, etc.

When government says "weapon," if their meaning of the word is the same as the meaning of a common man or woman, it is only by accident.

If a restaurant has a legal citation on their door referring to no weapons allowed, they are not talking about guns that are property of patrons. The problem is that few people know how to fight it in court, and, if there is a weapon ban, there should be a lock box for you to place your gun in, if it is a public place.

Cool

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:34:52 PM

In my country gun controls is on, and i like it, because sometimes i'm think that to start 3rd world war we just need an occasion , one shot can become this occasion.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4578
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:52:25 PM

I know this is not related to the thread, but important to see this article, could be just scaremongering, and I do not know the reputation of the website, it just may be hot air, any truth in this at all, if so something big is going down.

http://conservative-daily.com/2016/08/31/breaking-news-obama-atf-announces-backdoor-ammo-ban/

Interesting if true.  Nitrocellulose (aka guncotton) has never been classified as a 'high explosive' mainly because it is not.  It would not work well as a propellant if it were.  IIRC, the primer compound is however.

If this is true it could spur an interest in homebrew nitrocellulose manufacture.  Requires mainly nitric and sulfuric acid if I recall correctly.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
awesome31312

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:14:09 PM

Cool

The Third Reich didn't arm the nation. They did just the opposite, except for their formal military. Were the concentration camp people armed? You attempt to confuse the issue because you are confused.

Alex Jones is doing a reasonable job of informing the people of the truth. Since it is confused you who suggests that I sound very Alex Jonesy, it means nothing at all. But I should like to be in his camp, so to speak.

Yeah. Why do I answer you since you are confused enough that you won't understand anyway?

Cool

Very slick, turning my swing at your fascist post about training "everyone to be a cop" into a gun control discussion. I am very anti-gun control, and have advocated for gun rights for everybody. Training everybody to be a cop is different from firearm training. Police training is essentially a militarized empire.

Texaspete

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:43:03 PM

Depends what you think, would you:

A- rather have controlled gun laws, so that way when a crazy gun man comes into a store, with the gun he got on the black market, and shoot up the place with no one to stop him till cops show up a hour later. By the way at this point your dead.

B- have relaxed gun laws to where everyone, unless underage, felon, ect, can have one. That way when the crazed gun man comes into a store he might shoot one person but twenty will shoot back.

C- WE HAVE ONE NIGHT OF PURGE!!!!
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:51:05 AM

Cool

Cool

Very slick, turning my swing at your fascist post about training "everyone to be a cop" into a gun control discussion. I am very anti-gun control, and have advocated for gun rights for everybody. Training everybody to be a cop is different from firearm training. Police training is essentially a militarized empire.

Huh?

Most cops put one box of shells through a pistol once a year. 

They are by no means experts on guns and should not be (with a few exceptions).
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:38:14 AM

There's nothing more satisfying than to watch videos on YouTube of criminals trying to commit a crime and getting shot by the people they're trying to victimize. The bad thing about owning guns is that people in general are careless, and a lot of kids, people get shot due to carelessness.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:37:35 AM

Cool

Cool

My posts are often a bit wordy because I am trying to explain what I mean. Is it shrewd of you to write in such a general way that you can come back later and say, "That isn't what I was talking about?" Or is it simply naive?

Cool

awesome31312

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:31:17 AM

My posts are often a bit wordy because I am trying to explain what I mean. Is it shrewd of you to write in such a general way that you can come back later and say, "That isn't what I was talking about?" Or is it simply naive?

Actually, it's because if I write paragraphs per post explaining the history behind every single reference I make in my posts, then you'd be reading encyclopedias, people generally do not enjoy reading giant walls of texts.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:45:51 PM

Actually, it's because if I write paragraphs per post explaining the history behind every single reference I make in my posts, then you'd be reading encyclopedias, people generally do not enjoy reading giant walls of texts.

Oh, great. One extreme to the other.     Undecided

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 09:51:23 PM

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:17:04 PM

When they came for me, they died, because I got myself a gun when I first saw them coming for the guns.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4578
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:54:18 AM

img]https://scontent.fsan1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s526x395/14141565_1787256461559326_22246851204078497_n.jpg?oh=5453cee7c7ea8d8583ca366d84f41d9e&oe=584A2FFC[/img]

When they came for me, they died, because I got myself a gun when I first saw them coming for the guns.

Cool

Love the graphic.

When 'they' come for the guns, they'll probably come mostly with drones or other robotics and the operator will most likely be sitting in a cube half way around the world.  One of those 'strong cities network' folks.  At least they'll come so equipped if the algorithms which process your (already collected) data spit you out as a potential threat.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: