Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion of gun control?  (Read 450407 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:38:25 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 04:51:44 PM by BADecker

Hard cases (boo hoo OREGON bluh bluh bluh bluh) make bad law, precisely because waving the bloody shirt (ZOMG THINK OF THE CHILDRENS) is a logical fallacy.

But you have fun casually (yet self-righteously) relinquishing the freedoms our Founding Fathers fought to enshrine in our Constitution.

Agitating to abandon a longstanding foundational cultural tradition (like RKBA) because of a singular emotionally traumatic event is a very female (and Marxist) reaction.  That's why we didn't let them vote until recently, and why everything has gone to shit since we did.

Wife beating?  Blame the inanimate Thing (booze) and ban alcohol!  Viva the Women's Temperance League!  Prohibition forever!  What could possibly go wrong?

Crazy off-his-meds and/or jihad guy massacre?  Blame the inanimate Thing (gun) and repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Let's just roll over and let a nice, strong tyranny have its way with our ovaries.  At least our precious offspring be Safe.  Better raped in safety than free and dead, right?

No.  No, no, no!

Fuck off to the kitchen and make me a sandwich.  You are not qualified participate in a serious discussion regarding matters of life and death.  Go watch the baby and nurture something.

Let me be clear.  Domesticated, servile, asinine people like you are the exact reason why democracy has failed.  People who don't own property/pay taxes, and have never been eligible for the draft, have no business voting.  It's a blatant conflict of interest.

Do not presume to impose your short-sighted, risk averse emotional responses on free, rational individuals.  Or you may be harmed in the attempt.

I find it funny that the woman I know (myself included) are arguing for us to keep our guns, and the men on this forum are arguing over us losing them, yet you blame women.

I would say blame the men who have gone soft and forgotten why we were allowed the right to own guns in the first place.

Exactly right! However, the men have a little bit of an excuse... about not being MEN I mean. The excuse is the church. The church says that people are supposed to obey their government, and the good, church-going men simply don't think to ask: Who is my government? How did it get to be my government? Did my parents understand this stuff?

There are two ways in which people become part of a nation:
1. They agree to it and are accepted by the nation as one of its own;
2. They are forced into the nation and Stockholm Syndrome sets in.
That's it. There are no other ways. If one person asks questions, and another person says that the first person is part of the nation, perhaps there is some slave-making going on.

Guns are for putting down the slavers who don't obey the law that says no more slavery.

I encourage you all to consider how and why you are a part of the nation that you are a part of, be it a formal nation, or the temporary "nation" of the rapist trying to foist himself on you. And if it turns out that you never voluntarily wanted to be part, and that you don't want to be part now, get your guns, join with like-minded folks, and get the slavers off your back.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:41:25 PM

Hard cases (boo hoo OREGON bluh bluh bluh bluh) make bad law, precisely because waving the bloody shirt (ZOMG THINK OF THE CHILDRENS) is a logical fallacy.

But you have fun casually (yet self-righteously) relinquishing the freedoms our Founding Fathers fought to enshrine in our Constitution.

Agitating to abandon a longstanding foundational cultural tradition (like RKBA) because of a singular emotionally traumatic event is a very female (and Marxist) reaction.  That's why we didn't let them vote until recently, and why everything has gone to shit since we did.

Wife beating?  Blame the inanimate Thing (booze) and ban alcohol!  Viva the Women's Temperance League!  Prohibition forever!  What could possibly go wrong?

Crazy off-his-meds and/or jihad guy massacre?  Blame the inanimate Thing (gun) and repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Let's just roll over and let a nice, strong tyranny have its way with our ovaries.  At least our precious offspring be Safe.  Better raped in safety than free and dead, right?

No.  No, no, no!

Fuck off to the kitchen and make me a sandwich.  You are not qualified participate in a serious discussion regarding matters of life and death.  Go watch the baby and nurture something.

Let me be clear.  Domesticated, servile, asinine people like you are the exact reason why democracy has failed.  People who don't own property/pay taxes, and have never been eligible for the draft, have no business voting.  It's a blatant conflict of interest.

Do not presume to impose your short-sighted, risk averse emotional responses on free, rational individuals.  Or you may be harmed in the attempt.

I find it funny that the woman I know (myself included) are arguing for us to keep our guns, and the men on this forum are arguing over us losing them, yet you blame women.

I would say blame the men who have gone soft and forgotten why we were allowed the right to own guns in the first place.

Exactly right! However, the men have a little bit of an excuse... about not being MEN I mean. The excuse is the church. The church says that people are supposed to obey their government, And the good, church-going men simply don't think to ask: Who is my government? How did it get to be my government? Did my parents understand this stuff?

That's it. There are no other ways. If one asks questions, and another else says that the one is part of the nation, perhaps there is some slave-making going on.

Guns are for putting down the slavers who don't obey the law that says no more slavery.

I encourage you all to consider how and why you are a part of the nation that you are a part of, be it a formal nation, or the temporary "nation" of the rapist trying to foist himself on you. And if it turns out that you never voluntarily wanted to be part, and that you don't want to be part now, get your guns, join with like-minded folks, and get the slavers off your back.

Smiley

Well said.   Im pro-gun.  Carry daily.   And no one will take that from me.   Otherwise I would consider them the monkey on my back.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:07:03 PM

Well said.   Im pro-gun.  Carry daily.   And no one will take that from me.   Otherwise I would consider them the monkey on my back.
Any time someone says that I'm reminded of a guy I knew that had a pet monkey.  And it went out with him, and was literally around his neck.  Can't remember what kind, smaller than a chimp.

Well, so he carried daily.   And I guess if you messed with him, you messed with his monkey around his neck.

Would NOT want to see that think angry and coming your way....
Lenore

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:10:43 PM

Any time someone says that I'm reminded of a guy I knew that had a pet monkey.  And it went out with him, and was literally around his neck.  Can't remember what kind, smaller than a chimp.

Well, so he carried daily.   And I guess if you messed with him, you messed with his monkey around his neck.

LoL   now I want a monkey.   Little golden Main or something small like you mentioned.   Emm.  A chimp would be way to heavy.  Would have to be a lion tamer or a golden maine.  They are pretty aggressive though fr being so small.   Lol

ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:11:33 PM

No.  No, no, no!

Exactly right! However, the men have a little bit of an excuse... about not being MEN I mean. The excuse is the church. The church says that people are supposed to obey their government, And the good, church-going men simply don't think to ask: Who is my government? How did it get to be my government? Did my parents understand this stuff?

That's it. There are no other ways. If one asks questions, and another else says that the one is part of the nation, perhaps there is some slave-making going on.

Smiley

BADecker is such a wizard Smiley.
Lenore

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:13:04 PM

No.  No, no, no!

Smiley

BADecker is such a wizard Smiley.

I am noticing.   See him all over the forum and he always has some good info or points to make.   

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 10:57:38 PM

I didn't exclusively "blame women."  I blamed the subset of gormless, objectively pro-authoritarian women and feminized men who have gone soft.  Obviously, the Temperance Movement (just like the Gun Grabbers today) involved plenty of such men.

I should have said 'feminine' instead of 'female' to make it absolutely clear I was referring to psychological mindset, not irrelevant biological particularities of sex/gender.

Agitating to abandon a longstanding foundational cultural tradition (like RKBA) because of a singular emotionally traumatic event is a very female feminine (and Marxist) reaction.

There, I improved my statement to not inadvertently include righteous gun-toting gals like yourself and Ann Barnhardt.

Happy now?  Maybe in the future, you could try reading others' writings in (charitable) ways that make the most sense, instead of parsing so as to maximize opportunity for offense.   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:48:16 PM

LoL   now I want a monkey.   Little golden Main or something small like you mentioned.   Emm.  A chimp would be way to heavy.  Would have to be a lion tamer or a golden maine.  They are pretty aggressive though fr being so small.   Lol

Actually I have known two, and the second one did own a chimp.  That's a far more complex story.

Anyway, it has zero to do with the current discussion. 

For the  benefit of those outside the USA, I will say this.  Believers in the second amendment and conceal carry crosses all the political spectrums in the USA. It's only seemingly a political issue at the top, where the media projects opinion and attitude out to the masses.  Or tries to.  Any political goes wacko anti-gun, he gets booted out in short order.  Obama's done it in stealth mode, lying to get elected and then showing his true colors.

But it's a sad and rather tragic thing with these perverted monster control freaks (anti-gun politicians) try to focus their control freakness on firearms.  Seems like that always turns out badly.

Towns in the Old West handled this on a practical basis.  You went in a bar, you left the guns at the door.

We need to get practical again.  Until the bastards pushing a simplified anti-gun agenda start vocalizing the issue of prescription psychoactive drugs and their various causative effects on crazed killings, there will be no improvement in the statistics.  I'm not optimistic.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:29:06 AM

Its time to give your guns up.
To many kids getting hold of guns.You sell them on every street corner shop and market stalls..
the more guns that float around the more shootings will happen..
OREGON seems every so many months this sort of thing will happen.
At any time in life a human can go mental..It can happen to anyone because of all sorts of reasons.
So when someone gets the idea to kill others they can do a lot of damage with a gun

Plus if you give up your guns crime will go up..But deaths will go down..
So this is your choice AMERICA ..MORE CRIME..or LESS DEATHS its all up to you..
My choice less deaths.
Also no point saying its because the government might attack us ..
If the government attacked you what would your guns do they could blow the shit out of you all with
planes tanks and helicopters..

See the constitution says you have the right to bare arms to protect yourself from a rouge government.
It was written 1787..
So they never knew about planes tanks and helicopters ..
So if the government wanted to attack you they just blow you up with a drone
What will your gun do against a drone..

So now it all comes down to protect yourself and your belongings..
But you will find more people get killed by someone they know..nothing to do with crime as in theft.
More people shoot there family than what get robbed with a gun
SO ITS TIME TO GIVE THEM UP..
plus maybe one day your police force will not carry guns only special squads.
Not your every day police officer ..Less guns less people getting trigger happy..

Agitating to abandon a longstanding foundational cultural tradition (like RKBA) because of a singular emotionally traumatic event is a very female (and Marxist) reaction.  That's why we didn't let them vote until recently, and why everything has gone to shit since we did.

Wife beating?  Blame the inanimate Thing (booze) and ban alcohol!  Viva the Women's Temperance League!  Prohibition forever!  What could possibly go wrong?

Crazy off-his-meds and/or jihad guy massacre?  Blame the inanimate Thing (gun) and repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Let's just roll over and let a nice, strong tyranny have its way with our ovaries.  At least our precious offspring be Safe.  Better raped in safety than free and dead, right?

No.  No, no, no!

Fuck off to the kitchen and make me a sandwich.  You are not qualified participate in a serious discussion regarding matters of life and death.  Go watch the baby and nurture something.

Let me be clear.  Domesticated, servile, asinine people like you are the exact reason why democracy has failed.  People who don't own property/pay taxes, and have never been eligible for the draft, have no business voting.  It's a blatant conflict of interest.

Do not presume to impose your short-sighted, risk averse emotional responses on free, rational individuals.  Or you may be harmed in the attempt.

Come and take them.

So if your government said we are banning guns would you shoot anybody who tried to take your gun away..
 If you answer yes..THEN BE PREPARED FOR WAR..I can see what will happen give it 5 to 6 more times a mass shooting THEN THERE COMING FOR YOUR GUNS Grin Your country will be begging to ban them soon WATCH You will be out voted ..
Once your out voted there gone..
let face it making money criminals don.t walk in schools and shoot kids they rob you for cash..
No one cares if you get robbed only people who know you who care.
but when people walk in schools shopping malls and open fire..then everyone cares..and i see this sort of thing happening a lot more times ..more people loosing there jobs MORE MADNESS..
plus your population is growing with less jobs..MORE MADNESS..
they have already practised JADE HELM.. Cheesy Cheesy a joke by the way..or is it? Cheesy Cheesy
who knows was this a practise to prepare for when they vote for a ban on guns Cheesy Cheesy

I can understand why you want to keep your guns..You must feel safe as houses carrying a gun.
I would walk around like JOHN WAYNE if i owned one Cheesy Cheesy
GET OFF YOUR HORSE AND MILK YOUR COW Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

But the problem is to many mass shooting because to many mental people ..
And no you cannot just ban mental people from using guns because anyone can turn mental at any stage in there lives ANYBODY
plus more die with a gun not threw theft crime but by somebody you know
also if they do ban guns your crime rate will go up..So you need to give stiffer sentences for carrying a gun..NO not every criminal will give up carrying a gun but not many will pick a gun up with a 25 year sentence ..so less deaths..
REMEMBER no one cares if you get robbed only the people you know who care..
But when a school gets shot up then people care..
ANYWAY GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR MINI WAR COZ THERE COMING FOR YOUR GUNS
SOON very SOON
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:33:43 AM

Obama's Mass Murder Speech Contains Error
From    gunlaws.comAdd contact    Date    Fri 06:17
HTMLText   <- <<- ->   []
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 2, 2015
Full contact info at end

Obama's Impassioned Mass-Murder Speech Includes Error

Alan Korwin, Author
Gun Laws of America

The President's impassioned Oregon speech, moving as it was, missed a key point that could lead to real progress on this terrible issue of mass murder.

The 16 black Americans shot and murdered in ghettos that same day, and the day before, tragically got no news coverage.

This is stunning, unmentioned -- and those lives matter.

That black-lives gunfire atrocity is repeated, daily. And will remain true tomorrow when another 16 are murdered, but get no "coverage" -- 6,000 per year.

The "Graph of Death" Mr. Obama asked for is already available here:
http://www.gunlaws.com/GunshotDemographics.htm
(with gut-wrenching explanation)

By focusing on an isolated "newsworthy" tragedy in one place, Mr. Obama unknowingly obscures the real issue, and does indeed politicize it -- as he forthrightly admitted.

NOTE: Every action of this Oregon murderer is already 100% illegal -- legal scholars know the call for new laws is superfluous and disingenuous. It is a political agenda that weakens support and the true effort to solve the problem.

The President made a repeated and critical mistake: New laws affecting all Americans will not affect the lone psychotics who commit these atrocities --

The medical community stands as the greatest obstacle in getting to the psychotics.

And the biggest ignored issue of all is: The existing background checks have stopped two million people from buying guns because they are known criminals or mentally unfit -- and they are simply turned loose on the streets.

We have their names and addresses -- and our government just sets them free, right after they try to buy guns.*

Mr. President, do something about that if you're really serious.

Don't try to pass something else, that you know and admit Congress and the public will resist. Act now.

If you want more common-sense solutions, call me.

Alan Korwin
The Uninvited Ombudsman
Author of ten books on gun law

Alan Korwin, Publisher
Bloomfield Press
"We publish the gun laws."
4848 E. Cactus, #505-440
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
602-996-4020 Phone
602-494-0679 Fax
1-800-707-4020 Orders
http://www.gunlaws.com
alan@gunlaws.com
Get our full-color catalog free, right now--
http://www.gunlaws.com/pdf/BPCatalog2013.pdf
Call, write, fax or click for a free full-color catalog by mail

"Don't be a spectator in the struggle to preserve freedom."

*It's not completely clear that all two million people are actually guilty of anything, since their rights are denied but they are not brought to trial, indicted, convicted of anything, confronted by their accusers or even notified of what they are charged with, but these are separate issues. Certainly, seeking another background check system as the President requests, at great expense, before doing something with the background check we already have working, is a poor allocation of scarce funds and limited police resources. The news media should be aware of these things and bring these points out. Bloomfield Press has white papers and experts available that address these topics.

----------

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:58:51 PM

....So if your government said we are banning guns would you shoot anybody who tried to take your gun away..
 If you answer yes..THEN BE PREPARED FOR WAR..I can see what will happen give it 5 to 6 more times a mass shooting THEN THERE COMING FOR YOUR GUNS Grin Your country will be begging to ban them soon WATCH You will be out voted ..
let face it making money criminals don.t walk in schools and shoot kids they rob you for cash..
but when people walk in schools shopping malls and open fire..then everyone cares..and i see this sort of thing happening a lot more times ..more people loosing there jobs MORE MADNESS..
they have already practised JADE HELM.. Cheesy Cheesy a joke by the way..or is it? Cheesy Cheesy
who knows was this a practise to prepare for when they vote for a ban on guns Cheesy Cheesy

I can understand why you want to keep your guns..You must feel safe as houses carrying a gun.

And no you cannot just ban mental people from using guns because anyone can turn mental at any stage in there lives ANYBODY
also if they do ban guns your crime rate will go up..So you need to give stiffer sentences for carrying a gun..NO not every criminal will give up carrying a gun but not many will pick a gun up with a 25 year sentence ..so less deaths..
SOON very SOON

You know, Popcorn, a lot of people agree with you.  It's so unfair.  Guns.  Dismemberment Services is against gun control.  Advocacy for Home Invasions, LLC is also totally against guns.  Guns create a hostile work environment.   Your local violent criminals work hard, every day.  They are faced with the possibility of being shot when on their jobs raping, murdering, and mugging.  It's so totally unfair, we should Do Something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4igRfK2KLqU

You know We are Truly Saferest when we leave our safety in the hands and pockets of Law Enforcement.

(video of DEA agent shooting himself in foot while lecturing school kids on anti-gun nonsense.  Then he asks someone in the back to bring him a rifle and even the kids start laughing at the idiot.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP6UvNgbqIA
Lenore

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:26:46 PM

....So if your government said we are banning guns would you shoot anybody who tried to take your gun away..

SOON very SOON

You know, Popcorn, a lot of people agree with you.  It's so unfair.  Guns.  Dismemberment Services is against gun control.  Advocacy for Home Invasions, LLC is also totally against guns.  Guns create a hostile work environment.   Your local violent criminals work hard, every day.  They are faced with the possibility of being shot when on their jobs raping, murdering, and mugging.  It's so totally unfair, we should Do Something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4igRfK2KLqU

You know We are Truly Saferest when we leave our safety in the hands and pockets of Law Enforcement.

(video of DEA agent shooting himself in foot while lecturing school kids on anti-gun nonsense.  Then he asks someone in the back to bring him a rifle and even the kids start laughing at the idiot.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP6UvNgbqIA

That video is pretty funny really.  And they are suppose to be trained.  Emm.   Lol.  They need more training in common sense.

zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:19:52 PM

Police search Parramatta mosque gunman allegedly visited before shooting

Mosque chairman says detectives did not find anything during inspection on Saturday and that his mosque is ‘not open for criminal activity’

Police have searched the mosque visited by the Sydney teenager who allegedly shot dead New South Wales police employee Curtis Cheng outside Parramatta headquarters on Friday, before being killed in a firefight with police.

Video footage from Seven News shows black-clad 15-year-old Farhad Jabar Khalil Mohammad pacing outside the Charles Street police complex moments after shooting Cheng at point-blank range from behind. The 58-year-old accountant was a 17-year veteran of the NSW police finance department.
Farhad can be seen waving a handgun and firing at three special constables, tasked with protecting the police station, who went outside when they heard gunshots. The video then cuts to Farhad lying at the bottom of the entry ramp, dead.

The NSW premier, Mike Baird, and police commissioner, Andrew Scipione, paid a personal visit to Cheng’s family over the weekend to express their condolences.

Cheng’s wife, Selina, son, Alpha, and daughter, Zilvia, released a statement on Sunday remembering him as “a kind, gentle, and loving person”.

“He was humorous, generous of heart, and always put the family first,” the statement said. “He has set a tremendous example for us as a family.

“We are deeply saddened and heartbroken that he has been taken from us, but we are truly grateful for the fruitful and happy life he has shared with us.”

read more: http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/oct/04/police-search-parramatta-mosque-gunman-allegedly-visited-before-shooting

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:53:48 PM

Gun-Controlled Chicago Sees Deadliest Month In 13 Years

Chicago faces escalating gun violence
The Chicago Tribune says September is the city's deadliest in 13 years with 60 homicides. Charlene Carruthers from the Black Youth Project and The Chicago Tribune's Alexandra Chachkevitch join to discuss.

http://www.msnbc.com/melissa-harris-perry/watch/chicago-faces-escalating-gun-violence-537991747782?cid=sm_tw_msnbc

---------------------------------------------------
0bama, will make a live appearance from the WH  to talk ab... Oh. Never mind. Even he does not care.

blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:10:57 PM

For the  benefit of those outside the USA, I will say this.  Believers in the second amendment and conceal carry crosses all the political spectrums in the USA. It's only seemingly a political issue at the top, where the media projects opinion and attitude out to the masses.  Or tries to.  Any political goes wacko anti-gun, he gets booted out in short order.  Obama's done it in stealth mode, lying to get elected and then showing his true colors.

Well then you're stuck sleeping in the bed you sharted in.
Populism, population control, and keeping people on their toes, all with the one policy.

Or maybe it's not populism... Are you suggesting that a majority of the "dumb masses" were actually against more gun freedoms, but the politicians weren't? Didn't you mention something about control freaks? Ah, yes...

But it's a sad and rather tragic thing with these perverted monster control freaks (anti-gun politicians) try to focus their control freakness on firearms.  Seems like that always turns out badly.

Except pretty much everywhere in the developed world outside of America.

Towns in the Old West handled this on a practical basis.  You went in a bar, you left the guns at the door.

You guys always make the Old West sound so romantic  Wink

Were the musket holders a bit like those wrought iron umbrella stands? And after happy hour, drunken groups would go on a mini safari on horseback, and the one who shot the least Indians had to shout the next round?

We need to get practical again.  Until the bastards pushing a simplified anti-gun agenda start vocalizing the issue of prescription psychoactive drugs and their various causative effects on crazed killings, there will be no improvement in the statistics.  I'm not optimistic.

That's Libertarianism for ya. Lots of gun freedoms, and the freedom for corporations to run a cynical profit-driven health system.
Oh wait, you'd rather have a slave class, that is forcibly medicated and/or locked up, so their crazy tendencies don't get in the way of your perfectly rational religion?
blablahblah

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:31:58 PM

I find it funny that guns are marketed as tough and manly, when the reality is that gun holders seem so fucking scared all the time.

"I feel so naked without my shiny metal dildo"  Roll Eyes

The corporations are just profiting off of your base instincts, the same way they put cigarettes, gum, chocolates, and Panadol on display near the checkouts in stores, so people have all their impulsive needs met. And the chocolate shelving goes all the way down to the ground, so that tiny kids whose brains haven't fully developed yet get enticed by the bright colours.

Guns. Fear of death. Same shit, different day.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:32:40 PM

Except that you are missing the greatest point of all in this. And it isn't really your fault. Because around the world, in countries that have gun control, and the common people who love the gun control, because they have relative peace, have missed it as well.

Here it is in a simple nutshell. The only reason peace abounds in many nations with gun control is, there isn't much gun control in the United States. To say it more bluntly, it is the gun freedom in the U.S. that is causing the peace around the world, and even in nations that have gun control.

How does this work? Like this. If the governments of gun control nations moved their militaries in and made literal slaves of their nations, the people of the U.S. would find out, and the people of the gun control nations that remained free would see it as well.

Everybody would realize that gun control meant slavery, and that gun freedom was the best thing for the people. When this happened, the people of the United States would implement more guns among themselves and friends and relatives than they have now. The U.S. government would NEVER have a chance at gun control outside of a full, militarized take-over... which might even fail.

In addition, the people of the gun control countries would follow the lead, and soon everyone around the world would be swimming in guns. Anti-freedom nations would fall over night. Free nations would become even freer. Peace would abound. The gun control crowd - which is really the slave-making, one-world government crowd - Would have lost any chance that they had to take over the world.

So you see? It is American gun freedom that is keeping the world free!

Smiley

blablahblah

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:16:25 PM

Except that you are missing the greatest point of all in this. And it isn't really your fault. Because around the world, in countries that have gun control, and the common people who love the gun control, because they have relative peace, have missed it as well.

Here it is in a simple nutshell. The only reason peace abounds in many nations with gun control is, there isn't much gun control in the United States. To say it more bluntly, it is the gun freedom in the U.S. that is causing the peace around the world, and even in nations that have gun control.

How does this work? Like this. If the governments of gun control nations moved their militaries in and made literal slaves of their nations, the people of the U.S. would find out, and the people of the gun control nations that remained free would see it as well.

Everybody would realize that gun control meant slavery, and that gun freedom was the best thing for the people. When this happened, the people of the United States would implement more guns among themselves and friends and relatives than they have now. The U.S. government would NEVER have a chance at gun control outside of a full, militarized take-over... which might even fail.

In addition, the people of the gun control countries would follow the lead, and soon everyone around the world would be swimming in guns. Anti-freedom nations would fall over night. Free nations would become even freer. Peace would abound. The gun control crowd - which is really the slave-making, one-world government crowd - Would have lost any chance that they had to take over the world.

So you see? It is American gun freedom that is keeping the world free!

Smiley

A few questions about your story...
WHY would a military just randomly "arrest" the entire country? Is it a coup? Was it shoddy leadership and they want to topple the incumbent?
How would they keep their morale above water, knowing that their own families are affected the same way?
When you say slavery, what would they make the people DO? Work harder? Wouldn't they have to market it as some kind of utopia first?
There have been plenty of coup d'etat over the years, so what stopped all the amazing freedom from happening? Is it just that none of them sent a clear enough message that the nation turned to shit precisely *because* of the population being unarmed, and had nothing to do with the charismatic psycho cult leader?
ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:25:42 PM

the FOUNDERS and all SIGNATORIES ARE THE SMARTEST PEOPLE THAT LIVED ON EARTH.

by their first words : WE THE PEOPLE

they opened everything.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

This guy is just WOOOWWW : Thomas Jefferson ! Man Insane Smiley. I love it so much.

it's not negociable...

and dear barackites, try to save your obamacare, once the looting is done on this front, I am not sure that it will be kept further... so you may lost all your last days in a completly useless attempt at destroying the C and BoR... while your legacy will be in perils, premium are skyrocketing, health is improving? lol... muppet.

you don't want to understand how many WE THE PEOPLE fought to have only this little contract. THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE OF PAPER IS THE STORY OF THE WORLD.

A1 backed by A2. A Gov kept honest by the MIGHT OF ARMS, a Country UNITED by WORDS, words agreed upon those that stay...

you don't like gun culture, you don't like the constitution, the bills of rights, the usa, the free speech... Please LEAVE, and never come back... go see, and then you will BEG to come back.

you can't have the cake, fuck the wife of the backer and keep the change.

guns will stay in this nations

and the criminals, those non law abiding citizens WILL NEVER SURRENDER THEM, as the WE THE PEOPLE, why? it's a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. there are prices to pay to everything.

TRUTH THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH IN THIS WORLD (unless you walk with Christ, but it's another story)

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:17:29 PM

you can't have the cake, fuck the wife of the backer and keep the change.
Is that in the Constitution?  Where?  I gotta find out more about this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: