Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:49:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has already succeeded  (Read 2117 times)
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 11:21:54 AM

People thought it would fail during its first year. And then there were remarks circulating that it will eventually collapse. That same group of people that said the same thing during that time, is still saying it today. The worst part is that we have seen is how Mt Gox eroded user confidence but surprising, it all came back and rebounded. And for me, 6 years and still going strong, that is already considered a remarkable and huge achievement

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:01:42 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 03:18:28 PM by Amph

for who know about bitcoin, yes bitcoin already succeeded but what the problom right now is many people still dont know about bitcoin or some people know but their worry if using bitcoin, their bitcoin can stolen by hacker
for me bitcoin not succeeded

i think you didn't understand the OP, bitcoin has succeeded simply because is still alive and kicking some ass, the rest is just fud and no-sense

actually despite all the fud bitcoin is still here, hence it mean that his success is even more affirmed
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:51:52 PM

Yes. There are different measures of success.
Unfortunately, a lot of peeople seem to be fixated on bitcoin's price.
coinableS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1180

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 03:02:22 PM

for who know about bitcoin, yes bitcoin already succeeded but what the problom right now is many people still dont know about bitcoin or some people know but their worry if using bitcoin, their bitcoin can stolen by hacker
for me bitcoin not succeeded

i think you didn't understand the OP, bitcoin has succeeded simply bitcoin is still alive and kicking some ass, the rest is just fud and no-sense

actually despite all the fud bitcoin is still here, hence it mean that his success is even more affirmed

Thanks Amph, that's exactly what I'm saying. Bitcoin isn't going anywhere, it's passed all the tests, the hardest parts are behind us. Governments are trying to regulate but overall they accept it which is crazy to me it's happening so fast.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:56:40 AM

People thought it would fail during its first year. And then there were remarks circulating that it will eventually collapse. That same group of people that said the same thing during that time, is still saying it today. The worst part is that we have seen is how Mt Gox eroded user confidence but surprising, it all came back and rebounded. And for me, 6 years and still going strong, that is already considered a remarkable and huge achievement

it will be even more consider that in year or two btc will be accepted in more the 50% (my prediction) off buying/selling things. further more every person who is not pleased with his/her paycheck finding additional sources for income that why btc will never fall cuz more people are involved on this or that way so we could say btc is more the succeeded.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Jamacn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:48:21 AM

succeed and successful are different, the former is a time point, the latter is a state, and anyone would say it smile to the end?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: