Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN going up or down  (Read 38516 times)
Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:17:44 AM

Its definitely going up but the dips are going to scare people out in the next days.

Yes, I believe a lot of dips are going to happen in the future and it might scare the shit out of people, might even drive them away but they eventually have to come back as after these dips, there's going to be a lot of positive price spikes and then I think its only going up for a long time. I am waiting for it to drop, and then I want to put a lot of heavy investment into it.

So do you meant price drop again,what must i do sell or buy bitcoin again
I hate when i see bubble in chart

I think there will a spike down so I think you shouldn't buy right now, but in a week. The price is going to go down soon, and after a month it will spike up. These are just my predictions, I want to buy btc too and I am waiting for the right time and I am taking it slow. I always take my investments slow, anything done in rush never ends well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:26:42 AM

Its definitely going up but the dips are going to scare people out in the next days.

Yes, I believe a lot of dips are going to happen in the future and it might scare the shit out of people, might even drive them away but they eventually have to come back as after these dips, there's going to be a lot of positive price spikes and then I think its only going up for a long time. I am waiting for it to drop, and then I want to put a lot of heavy investment into it.

So do you meant price drop again,what must i do sell or buy bitcoin again
I hate when i see buble in chart

you should look only at the long term, long term isn't tomorrow or the next year, long term is 2020-2024, every swing that is occuring right now, should not interest you unless you are a professional trader or something

right now bitcoin is rising, if you can look at the big picture...
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 08:08:48 AM

Well I must say I was expecting the price to drop quite a bit more, maybe to $240-250, after the Greek bailout was announced. It seems people are not so shortsighted that they would sell off assuming Greeks would stop buying. If I were living in Greece I would definitely keep buying and not rely on the new EU deal to solve everything.
Eastwind

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:39:01 AM

I guess current price is in line with recent risese from low 200 range. After stabalizing for a while at 250-260, this could be the new stable for the next week or 2.

300 will come again, just be patient Wink

Stable bitcoin price will make it main stream.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 10:45:02 PM

Well I must say I was expecting the price to drop quite a bit more, maybe to $240-250, after the Greek bailout was announced. It seems people are not so shortsighted that they would sell off assuming Greeks would stop buying.

Apart from the Greece incident there are another major news coming from Chinese stockmarket as well therefore the corrections seems to be taking a small drop instead of a huge drop.
Most speculators are indeed shortsighted ( almost all traders are shortsighted anyway , it is better to cut some lost rather than suffer alot by holding on )however with this glimpse of hope , they are still hanging on there and you can probably expect another correction after there is a follow up for the chinese stockmarket news.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Scamc0p

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:49:03 PM

Price has been hover at $290 bitstamp price and has not budge all day only by $1.80-$2 either way but it is set to that. Looks like it isn't going over $300 anytime soon  Embarrassed

I've been watching it intently so can move it.  Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:20:26 AM

I guess current price is in line with recent risese from low 200 range. After stabalizing for a while at 250-260, this could be the new stable for the next week or 2.

300 will come again, just be patient Wink

Stable bitcoin price will make it main stream.

this pump is healthy as fuck for bitcoin, it is what will bring confidence to bitcoin again, it's like someone is manipulating in this way on purpose to build the trust around bitcoin, another time after the last pump fiasco

Price has been hover at $290 bitstamp price and has not budge all day only by $1.80-$2 either way but it is set to that. Looks like it isn't going over $300 anytime soon  Embarrassed

I've been watching it intently so can move it.  Smiley

it remind me of the 220-250 range, same thing happened, it is clear like the sun that this time we are building floor and rushing with a big pump

the 310 value was an attempt to see if the market might maybe sustain it
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:10:13 AM

It's going up hugely. No doubt. As public acceptance inches closer and closer due to the poor economy in the EU aka Greece, and the situation of China's stock market tumbling, Bitcoin has made an exceptional increase in price. I expect it to go further up in the upcoming months, along with the other popular altcoins (LTC and DOGE)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:11:11 AM

Price has been hover at $290 bitstamp price and has not budge all day only by $1.80-$2 either way but it is set to that. Looks like it isn't going over $300 anytime soon  Embarrassed

I've been watching it intently so can move it.  Smiley

i'm sure it will go over $300 again this month. the only thing is that there are a lot sellers at that level. that makes it very difficult to maintain that price level.
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:19:43 PM

It's going up hugely. No doubt. As public acceptance inches closer and closer due to the poor economy in the EU aka Greece, and the situation of China's stock market tumbling, Bitcoin has made an exceptional increase in price. I expect it to go further up in the upcoming months, along with the other popular altcoins (LTC and DOGE)

Im very tempted lately to buy some BTC and DOGE, but lets not kid ourselves here, those are still pump and dump coins that will take advantage of BTC's recovery to trick people into buying. There's definitely a lot of BTC to be made out of them in the next months, im sure they will pump pretty good.
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:23:57 PM

Bitcoin already showed itself that bitcoin could become alternative for investment, commodity & currency since Greek financial crisis happened.
Price already went to $315 even drop again to $290.

And i'm sure more people would use bitcoin & it could increase bitcoin price too Smiley

yeah but price strong in 290 i'm positive bitcoin will go over 310 again this month. i like when see price strong and like don't want drop

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:30:22 PM

Yeah the prices are relatively going high at present. And it is the best news for the bitcoins users. No doubt the prices are fluctuating but its an part and parcel when it comes to bitcoins. But in last week I have noticed that prices are going high So at this stage I am already into profits.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 11:37:12 AM

Yeah the prices are relatively going high at present

yeah but price strong in 290 i'm positive bitcoin will go over 310 again this month.

Price is currently on $280~ , it has been dropping quite some and you can expect another one sooner or later. The bailout news seems to be taking its toll slowly

Bitcoin already showed itself that bitcoin could become alternative for investment, commodity & currency since Greek financial crisis happened.

Sad truth is that the market is full of manipulation and speculation. The past incident with Greece shows nothing that BTC is still used as a tool for speculation and that is no more than that which you can see from the hype of it when Greece announced their bankruptcy , the price shoots up higher because speculator tends to buy more in hope that it will raise higher . Plus we have the major news about the chinese stockmarket which keeps the price higher at the point as more speculator joined in. After the bailout was announced, few speculator decided to get out of these because they see no more prospect on it .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:23:02 PM

Price already went to $315 even drop again to $290.

And i'm sure more people would use bitcoin & it could increase bitcoin price too Smiley

yeah but price strong in 290 i'm positive bitcoin will go over 310 again this month. i like when see price strong and like don't want drop

Yes the prices are going high and it is a good news for bitcoins users and it would surely go high in the next month I guess. So we just need to hope that the value goes higher and higher in the coming months and should not go down.
pigzone

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:34:19 PM

Probably going down
mearylll

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:19:03 PM

I though bitcoin will go up again this month but right now bitcoin value is declining , im not sure about the reason or maybe the value of US Dollars are rising , any thought on this guys?

What I have seen in last one week the value is going relatively high. Its not extreme high but the investment I made was lower comparing to present prices. So I am already into profits and it will still go higher in the next month, not sure but lets hope for the best.
Zorrocoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:59:17 PM

I though bitcoin will go up again this month but right now bitcoin value is declining , im not sure about the reason or maybe the value of US Dollars are rising , any thought on this guys?

What I have seen in last one week the value is going relatively high. Its not extreme high but the investment I made was lower comparing to present prices. So I am already into profits and it will still go higher in the next month, not sure but lets hope for the best.

It is going to go up and down again and up again. Bitcoin is going through a price roller coaster right now . I don't think it will be stable for a few years considering the investors in bitcoin . The 2009 event was  poignant but hopefully it will not fall like that. bitcoin is building up into a strong system and it will take a while to fix the mistakes and be a functional stable system.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:39:11 PM

bitcoin will be up, bitcoin will be future payments tool,
hehehe
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:53:31 PM

Do this experiment: For a month, look at the bitcoin price ONLY Monday mornings. Write the prices and take conclusions from there. I did this for a while and I felt more sane mentally. Over obsessing at the price is really excruciating. But I gave up and started watching the price daily again.. Sad
Scamc0p

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:28:58 PM

Depression from it dropping to 2009 levels? No. Only if you have alot put into it as of now.
It is a gamble, but with your money=bitcoin ratio
That's how I see it from where I stand. You go in with $100 and sometimes you get 50% odds that it will rise or fall.
That is the game of bitcoin.
If it drops by $200, then there will be a mass buying of them and will rise the price up, that is what I would think would happen. The whales have the option to hold what they have, well since their whales Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: