Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Americans are getting stronger. Twenty years ago, ...  (Read 1321 times)
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:58:43 AM

This is the clever American strategy. First they will sell their debt in dollar. Then they will devalue the dollar so much, that the debt is nearly worthless. The countries, which usually purchase the American debt (China, Japan, GCC nations.etc) are left powerless, as they see their net wealth in the form of US treasury bonds decline day after day.

You know the money policies of the usa are so strange that I honestly think this is what is happening.  But the big problem for us is that everything is more expensive by a lot every year, but we are all (or most of us) not making more money every year to catch up.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:02:05 AM

well the americas are the usa or the canada and central and south america that its not a complete factor of sentece correct the south ameica and central are not too pormissing but the main usa got more power into like yen or btc or euro its true more quality life and american dreams to furfill

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:53:23 AM

yes, this is why I stick myself to non-inflation currency called bitcoin.) I hope that others will also realize, how those central banks, manipulating with exchanges and endless inflations harming them..
this is true and for me the electronic age of money isn't about internet banking and stuff like that it is about a brand new currency all together that is bitcoins it is great thing to happen to our generations economy and it needs more exposure

A smart way for bitcoin to get exposure would be to that it is something which os often talked about. Regardless of media attention and events like greece happening, we should also make a point to talk about it on an individualistic level. Change starts at home. Enlighten people about bitcoin!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: