Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:39:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "KUMDANG-2 : CURES AIDS, EBOLA AND MERS", North Korea Announces  (Read 1073 times)
TrianglePythagoras (OP)

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:52:41 PM

North Korea announces Roll Eyes

Another bullshit claim from Kim?
"The Kumdang-2 injection, a strong immune activator, which is produced in DPRK, is very effective in curing diseases caused by malignant viruses such as SARS, Ebola and MERS,
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-20/north-korea-says-it-has-cure-for-mers-aids-ebola/6560406
The official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said scientists developed Kumdang-2 from ginseng grown from fertiliser mixed with rare-earth elements and “micro-quantities of gold and platinum”, according to its website kumdang2.com.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/19/north-korea-cure-mers-aids-ebola-vaccine

http://kumdang2.com/

I doubt it works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:56:06 PM

As we all know the Kim dynasty can bring the dead back to life with one sweep of their flabby arm. Don't knock it until you've tried it.
TrianglePythagoras (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:58:50 PM

As we all know the Kim dynasty can bring the dead back to life with one sweep of their flabby arm. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

It could possibly be a bio-weapon that's been disguised as a Vaccine for Ebola,mers and aids. How can one vaccine eradicate a virus and a bacterium.
I'm no student of biological studies,so correct me if I'm wrong.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:02:14 PM

It could possibly be a bio-weapon that's been disguised as a Vaccine for Ebola,mers and aids. How can one vaccine eradicate a virus and a bacterium.

The DPRK loves to make outrageous statements and fetishise their prowess.

Kim Jong Il was said to hit a hole in one on every fairway on every single golf course he visited. They also produce the finest counterfeit dollars in the world and cheerfully use their diplomatic bags to smuggle hard drugs.

This might be a fun way to fool Westerners out of their hard currency and not much more.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 06:03:21 PM

Don't get me wrong, while I highly doubt this is legit, there are some natural substances that are both effective against bacterium as well as viruses.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:13:33 PM

Just be happy you were fortunate enough to not have been born in the hermit kingdom where you have to keep your mouth shut about all the wrongs of the leadership or be banished to prison camps for life at times while your family gets exiled to the countryside where food is extremely hard to come by.
the_reprobate

Activity: 320

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:34:00 AM

This proves that Fat Baby Kimmy is truly a god, who can do the unbelievable.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:23:20 AM

More BS from the DPRK. Ginseng can be quite effective to boost immunity, but I don't think that it is having the capacity to cure Ebola and HIV. Probably, the only cure to these dreaded diseases have been lost for ever, as a result of the deforestation in Amazonia, New Guinea, Indonesia and the Congo Basin. A large number of medicinal plants have become extinct, along with the tribes which were having the knowledge about their medicinal properties.
TrianglePythagoras (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:26:41 AM

Don't get me wrong, while I highly doubt this is legit, there are some natural substances that are both effective against bacterium as well as viruses.
I believe so too, I just doubt it will be able to eradicate all.
We'll just have to sit and wait for any reviews or cases of cures if something does happen.
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:33:04 AM

This proves that Fat Baby Kimmy is truly a god, who can do the unbelievable.

The man who was born under a double rainbow, the man who is obsessed with water slides and has a fear of flying, the man who claims that he controls the weather has claimed that he has a cure for aids, ebola and mers. FUCKING BELIEVE IT OR DIE BRO?
TrianglePythagoras (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:39:49 AM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: