Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Costco Cash Cards for Bitcoin begins operations !  (Read 469 times)
bitcoin-doctor (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 08:58:11 AM

US and Canada Only ...

I was thinking about how to make some extra money for the holidays. In 2014, I sold firewood at Dockweiler beach just west of LAX International Airport and did quite well for the entire year.

But, lately there has been a lot of pressure to make selling of wood at the beach more difficult. I'm always looking for the next business opportunity.

I came up with the idea of enabling people to use CostCo Cash Cards to purchase gifts, food and even gasoline from CostCo that were not members already and because of the restrictions merchant accounts put on purchases of "Stored Value" cards online ...  I thought ... why not use Bitcoin.

Here in Southern California where I live, CostCo gasoline is consistently 30 or 40 cents cheaper that the other providers and that's significant when gas is $2.90 a gallon or more.

Of course, when it comes to food, clothing, decorations and so many other things that families buy every week at CostCo this can lead to significant savings.

Sales of "Stored Value" products like CostCo Gas cards are frowned upon by major credit card processing companies without exorbitant fees ... but Bitcoin has no such restrictions.

Bitcoin ... Could that work ?

Well, that's the idea ... purchase a CostCo Cash Card good at any CostCo throughout the US and Canada for the purchase of anything that CostCo sells.

We offer Costco Gift Cards for our friends at face value and only charge a 10% convenience fee.

A great gift idea.

You can use a Costco Cash Card to purchase ...

Costco Cas * Costco Food * Costco Pharmacy * Costco.com * Business Purchases * College Students

From $100 US to $1000 US in increments of $100 US.

Valid at all U.S. and Canada Costco Locations.

You do NOT need to be a Costco member to use the Costco Cash Card.

All purchases with these cash cards MUST be less that the remaining balance on the Card.

And we sell these cards exclusively through Bitcoin payments.

Welcome to our corner of the Bitcoin economy.

http://shop.Bitcoin-Doctor.com
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin-doctor (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 06:55:02 AM

The fee has been lowered to 5%, except for the least expensive Cash Card which is $55 for a $50 US Cash Card.

I gotta eat.

Anyway... I'm starting to get some traction and I want it to be a FLOOD !!!

Cheers !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: