Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:52:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion about Tactics used on BCT  (Read 3287 times)
WillyBTC (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:46:32 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 11:13:28 PM by WillyBTC

I am creating this thread to allow open discussion of Suchmoon and Paul Revere to post in reference to comments I made about them on other threads on BCT.  I would take it to the famed GAW thread but the way they insult people and make jokes about 'Fetus Punching" etc makes it a hostile environment and not a place I want to post.

I respect them for bringing down Josh Garza but not in the way it was done.  They have used illegally obtained information (hacked emails and hacked accounts) to get it done.  For that I do not think that they are any different than Josh Garza, they are criminals.

They are definitely masters of taking a blurb out of context and tangling it in a web of deceit.  I will be happy to defend my points here but as soon as their "anti GAW Posse" shows up with insults I have no problem going silent.

I also think that they feel the need to terrorize and embarass anyone that was invested in Paycoin.  That is not necessary and all it does is give crypto a bad name .  

In regards to the crimes, posting stolen emails is illegal.  Even if they were obtained by someone with legal access if the owner of the email does not approve it.  I can assure you that even JG (as stupid as he is) did not ok ALL of his personal emails to be posted on the GAW thread.

Lastly,  If you guys have committed no crimes, why are you hiding your true identity?  There are a lot of people posting on the 2000+ pages on the GAW thread and a lot of the people that post frequestly do not hide, but you 2 (the ring leaders) continue to hide.  My theory is that it is because you are afraid of reprocussions for the illegal activity you are involved in.

You asked why I am "attacking you", I am not attacking you, I am merely debating with you.  I jumped on your post because you are not honest.  You have no intentions of investing in BitStone, the only intentions you guys have is to destroy it because the Founder was associated with HT.  Well, I had the opportunity to see what a kind and generous guy he is on HT with tons of donations.  If you did not attack BitStone because of the HT association, (as you stated on that thread) then why not attack the other 100's of coins released.

I do not wish to get into a long drawn out deal with either of you, but please do not think everyone else is an idiot because they want to invest in something.  If you guys were truly trying to help crypto you would simply make a post on ALL the coins as to why you think it is a SCAM ask the questions you have in 1 post and then move on to the next.  Continued posting and posting things out of context is not helping - it is trolling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 11:21:01 PM

You haven't answered a single question I asked in the other thread.

Which website(s) did I hack?

Which e-mails did I hack?

Which twitter accounts did I hack?

Do you know that the "punching babies" (fetus to be more accurate) reference has originated from Garza's intent to punch his pregnant mistress?

Whose naked wife's picture did I post?

What other illegal activities are you accusing me of?

As for helping crypto and whatnot. That's your interpretation. All I ever did was ask questions and make fund of the utter stupidity that was GAW. Whether that helps anyone or anything is beyond the scope or purpose of anything I did. In the case of GAW perhaps it contributed to the downfall but it wasn't the deciding factor. The fact that the whole operation was designed to fail - that was the deciding factor.

Same thing with any other coin or site or whatever. Asking questions is not going to bring anything down. Not having answers to those questions however might be an indicator that something is not right. For example BitStone devs never responded whether they actually own and can prove that they own $1m worth of gems. If you want to invest in that coin without getting answers to such fundamental questions - that's your problem, not mine. Go ahead and do whatever you feel is good for you.

tl;dr: me asking questions is not preventing you from not asking questions. Why then do you feel the need to prevent me from asking those questions? Live and let live.
WillyBTC (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:25:35 PM

So you are not denying the illegal activity?
You are not denying the fact that it was the HT association that brought you to that thread?
I am not attacking you, you guys brought up valid concerns but the way you do it is trolling.  I saw the SCAM accusation post before they were deleted.  Then a few pages later 1 of you is saying you might invest - that is BS
WillyBTC (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:28:42 PM

What was your purpose on the thread?
WillyBTC (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:32:53 PM

In reference to your questions.  Please read the statement I made again carefully:

From what I can gather, Paul and Suchmoon have promoted/committed multiple crimes like Hacking Websites, Hacking Emails, Hacking Twitter Accounts and posting the info.  I saw references and Jokes about punching babies and posting naked pictures of peoples wives.  I have yet to figure out how doing all of that is "good" for the crypto community.  Yes they brought down that scumbag Josh Garza but they did it in an illegal way.

It says - promoted/committed and then also says "posting the info"

You have posted multiple emails of JG

And you guys did make jokes about a fetus getting punched-- i am not defending Josh, I am saying that you guys  have zero moral compass and that a Fetus getting punched is NOT funny
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:53:30 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 01:14:08 AM by Xian01

What illegal activity ? They had nothing to do with the GAW email dump other than discussing its contents.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:13:10 AM

In reference to your questions.  Please read the statement I made again carefully:

From what I can gather, Paul and Suchmoon have promoted/committed multiple crimes like Hacking Websites, Hacking Emails, Hacking Twitter Accounts and posting the info.  I saw references and Jokes about punching babies and posting naked pictures of peoples wives.  I have yet to figure out how doing all of that is "good" for the crypto community.  Yes they brought down that scumbag Josh Garza but they did it in an illegal way.

And you guys did make jokes about a fetus getting punched-- i am not defending Josh, I am saying that you guys  have zero moral compass and that a Fetus getting punched is NOT funny

Apparently we have a whole new set of trash to take out. Keep running your ignorant and delusional mouth willy and you will surely soon join the likes of Josh and the rest of the scum that so may of us here have helped expose. If you spent one tenth of the amount of time you pretend to have spent reading the GAW thread you are referring to, then you would know without question, that the email leaks were an inside job. All that was done here is that they were displayed or linked to so that everyone could see the true fucking scumbag Josh and his pathetic cohorts were. Anyone that did or continues to attempt to scam anyone via anything GAW or paycoin, will be exposed. Why don't you crawl your pathetic, delusional scumbag ass the hell out of crypto and back to the slime-pit hole you came out of. Many of the people in the GAW thread were fucking relentless in their pursuit of the truth. Guess what? They were correct from start to finish. Too fucking bad you don't like how it was done.

BTW asshole, Josh is the one that wanted to punch, the woman he impregnated, in the stomach. He is the sick fuck. No one here ever thought it was funny. But for you to realize any of that you would have had to read the emails or the thread, which obviously you did not, and you would have had to comprehend how to read in context. It seems that basic skill eludes you.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 12:27:29 AM

You are not denying the fact that it was the HT association that brought you to that thread?
I am not attacking you, you guys brought up valid concerns but the way you do it is trolling.  I saw the SCAM accusation post before they were deleted.  Then a few pages later 1 of you is saying you might invest - that is BS

What are you on about? What illegal activity? State ONE proven illegal act that I committed then I'll see if I need to deny anything.

What HT association? I don't understand this at all.

What SCAM accusation? No idea here either. Where did I say that I might or might not invest and why is that a concern of yours?

What was your purpose on the thread?

Who are you asking? What thread?

You seem to have a serious problem with expressing your thoughts. I'm not telepathic, please speak in full sentences.

In reference to your questions.  Please read the statement I made again carefully:

From what I can gather, Paul and Suchmoon have promoted/committed multiple crimes like Hacking Websites, Hacking Emails, Hacking Twitter Accounts and posting the info.  I saw references and Jokes about punching babies and posting naked pictures of peoples wives.  I have yet to figure out how doing all of that is "good" for the crypto community.  Yes they brought down that scumbag Josh Garza but they did it in an illegal way.

You gather wrong. Again, name one crime that I promoted/committed. That shouldn't be hard since you're so convinced and keep repeating that statement.

Posting someone's e-mails already available in the public domain is not a crime but if you're so unhappy about that feel free to sue me. First however you would need to find the evidence of me doing that and so far you're only making outrageous claims with no proof whatsoever.

And now you're accusing me of unfunny jokes? (I don't think I ever made that particular joke but if you find a link to me saying anything about fetus punching - feel free to post here).

Please answer the following questions one at a time with links to the appropriate posts/sites/etc that you believe support your claims. If you can't do that I'm afraid I must conclude that you yourself are trolling and spreading unfounded accusations.

Which website(s) did I hack?

Which e-mails did I hack?

Which twitter accounts did I hack?

Do you know that the "punching babies" (fetus to be more accurate) reference has originated from Garza's intent to punch his pregnant mistress?

Whose naked wife's picture did I post?

What other illegal activities are you accusing me of?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 12:40:49 AM

What illegal activity ? They had nothing to do with the email GAW email dump other than discussing its contents.

This is the MrCEO/Hashtalk narrative (funny how the ideology still lives long after the site is dead and Garza AWOL) originating from when CoinFire first published about the SEC investigation I think. Attack the messenger, ignore the message, declare it illegal to speak of such things. Repeat it until blue in the face.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:55:18 AM

Why do you think suchmoon or Paul did anything illegal?

No one hacked anything. Josh/GAW stupidly left access to the google group/email open to the public so people just clicked it, read everything and saved it. Other parts of the email were collected due to an SEC subpoena, and leaked from someone else in GAW.

No one hacked anything.
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:05:29 AM

I am creating this thread to allow open discussion of Suchmoon and Paul Revere to post in reference to comments I made about them on other threads on BCT.  I would take it to the famed GAW thread but the way they insult people and make jokes about 'Fetus Punching" etc makes it a hostile environment and not a place I want to post.

I respect them for bringing down Josh Garza but not in the way it was done.  They have used illegally obtained information (hacked emails and hacked accounts) to get it done.  For that I do not think that they are any different than Josh Garza, they are criminals.

They are definitely masters of taking a blurb out of context and tangling it in a web of deceit.  I will be happy to defend my points here but as soon as their "anti GAW Posse" shows up with insults I have no problem going silent.

I also think that they feel the need to terrorize and embarass anyone that was invested in Paycoin.  That is not necessary and all it does is give crypto a bad name .  

In regards to the crimes, posting stolen emails is illegal.  Even if they were obtained by someone with legal access if the owner of the email does not approve it.  I can assure you that even JG (as stupid as he is) did not ok ALL of his personal emails to be posted on the GAW thread.

Lastly,  If you guys have committed no crimes, why are you hiding your true identity?  There are a lot of people posting on the 2000+ pages on the GAW thread and a lot of the people that post frequestly do not hide, but you 2 (the ring leaders) continue to hide.  My theory is that it is because you are afraid of reprocussions for the illegal activity you are involved in.

You asked why I am "attacking you", I am not attacking you, I am merely debating with you.  I jumped on your post because you are not honest.  You have no intentions of investing in BitStone, the only intentions you guys have is to destroy it because the Founder was associated with HT.  Well, I had the opportunity to see what a kind and generous guy he is on HT with tons of donations.  If you did not attack BitStone because of the HT association, (as you stated on that thread) then why not attack the other 100's of coins released.

I do not wish to get into a long drawn out deal with either of you, but please do not think everyone else is an idiot because they want to invest in something.  If you guys were truly trying to help crypto you would simply make a post on ALL the coins as to why you think it is a SCAM ask the questions you have in 1 post and then move on to the next.  Continued posting and posting things out of context is not helping - it is trolling.

I hope Garza paid you in XPY, much profit soon.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:06:40 AM

Why do you think suchmoon or Paul did anything illegal?

No one hacked anything. Josh/GAW stupidly left access to the google group/email open to the public so people just clicked it, read everything and saved it. Other parts of the email were collected due to an SEC subpoena, and leaked from someone else in GAW.

No one hacked anything.

I will agree, this is one of the dumbest waste-of-life threads ever. This willy guy is a moron, whose scam-coin will fail. End of story. Sorry you got paycoined, willy... You should have named your account PaycoinedWillie - It may have been worth a lot more than your shitcoin in the end. Hahahaha!! Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
candlesticks

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:14:51 AM

What illegal activity ? They had nothing to do with the email GAW email dump other than discussing its contents.

This is the MrCEO/Hashtalk narrative (funny how the ideology still lives long after the site is dead and Garza AWOL) originating from when CoinFire first published about the SEC investigation I think. Attack the messenger, ignore the message, declare it illegal to speak of such things. Repeat it until blue in the face.

Funny how they never show proof of anything, just false acusations.  Cult members are interesting folk, two sets of rules.  He probably still defends the fraudster, yet is focused on PR and suchmoon.

edit: Do you think he knows a lot of those emails weren't hacked, they were set to "public"? Google groups FTW

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:19:28 AM

Funny how they never show proof of anything, just false acusations.  Cult members are interesting folk, two sets of rules.  He probably still defends the fraudster, yet is focused on PR and suchmoon.

Absolutely - The whole guy/coin thing is just another spin-off scame. Anyone with half a brain can see it, it's painfully obvious. But again, we're the trolls who kill all their coins & ideas whatever, right?  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
JONNYWACKS

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:27:07 AM

Tactics used on a message board? C'mon man altcoins by their nature are typically either ill conceived or created purely to enrich one or a small group of individuals from the cash of others.  None are compliant with US financial regulatory bodies, it's the wild west out there and you are gonna whine about a couple of scambusters because they happen to be effective? There are no ethics in alts, only profit motives stop trying to be righteous and move along.
WillyBTC (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:28:18 AM

I see you brought your cronies along to help defend you.  Nice move, posting stolen emails (regardless of leaving his account open) is a crime.  I do see how you became a hero to all the guys from the GAW thread - it isn't hard to look good when you are surrounded by shit.

Not a single one of the people that posted on here have any common sense, I would venture to guess that most of them are teenagers and/or living with their parents at the age of 30.

Regardless, you seem to think that you can go around bullying people, if you want to bully someone please let me know who you are and i will give you that opportunity.  I am certain that will not happen because like I mentioned earlier, you are afraid of the legal reprocussions if someone knew your true identity.

As for bitcoinnoisseur- what an idiot that guy is- one person says open public domain and another person says "leaked emails were an inside job" - which means if you post it knowing it was a leak (aka stolen) it is a crime.  And I will be happy to meet up with you as well so that you can "take out the trash" - just PM your address and I will make it happen -

The only trash that needs to be thrown out around here are you guys and JG -  

candlesticks

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:39:59 AM

Why don't you just PM your address, since your so "open" and stuff?

edit: there were multiple email leaks, it must be tough being as ingnorant as Willy.  He doesn't even know the history of the events that he is referring to.  The Kool-aid is strong with this one. Roll Eyes

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:48:50 AM

What a desperate, funny thread.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:57:13 AM

What a desperate, funny thread.

Yeah willy is so retarded, he actually thinks at least 1/10th of one us is loyal to Mr. Ganza.

Cheesy Cheesy

btw, hows' scrypt.cc going lately?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:59:43 AM

Rofl, so sad because they questioned the legitimacy of your shitcoin and you make a thread calling FUD.

Hey genius, before you are going to clone another centralized shitcoin maybe you should have everything worked out first. Both Paul and Suchmoon have every right to question your motives in the same way as anyone else here does, it's called freedom of speech and you need people that are going to police themselves.

If you can't take the heat then GTFO.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: