Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM SELLING .EDU EMAIL FROM USA STATE UNIVERSITY NOT ONLINE UNIVERSITY.  (Read 4391 times)
noel57 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:29:11 PM

I am giving 10% discount on my combo pack, you will earn $70 guaranteed after 1 hour of your purchased or your money back.

Are you willing to use escrow?
YES.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StuffSneak

Activity: 405

Strive for Success

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:34:52 PM

I am giving 10% discount on my combo pack, you will earn $70 guaranteed after 1 hour of your purchased or your money back.

YES.

Will those 70$ come in my paypal/btc or in some website wallet/gift card?
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:35:37 PM

YES.

It is a paypal payment.

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:44:38 PM

YES.

It is a paypal payment.

An escrow would be required to hold the Bitcoin for a purchase for more than 90 days in the event of a refund due to the likelihood of chargebacks. Seems like a hassle.
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:57:38 PM

YES.

It is a paypal payment.

An escrow would be required to hold the Bitcoin for a purchase for more than 90 days in the event of a refund due to the likelihood of chargebacks. Seems like a hassle.
There are two sure bet ways or method attached to the combo pack, I just told you about one, the other involve direct deposit to your bank account.
Nothing illegal here, you work and earn what you deserve, I am expecting my money latest 3 days after I deliver your package because I am sure by then you would have earned more than $100.
If it pleases you proceed with the escrow.

noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:42:41 PM

Full escrow is accepted, you can place your order now.

freebies4student

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:36:43 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 02:56:14 AM by freebies4student

good job
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:02:51 AM

For guys want to have owner .edu email address
You can get it here, only 10$, not 25$, not 45$...

howtogeteduemail.com
I have bought from this website before but the .edu email they are selling is from online university that have limited access and functions but I am selling real state university, if I am satisfy with their service I will not go into further research besides they sell the same account for more than five people that means many people share one .edu email account but my account is just for you with your own name on it.

noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:17:33 AM

You can get your personal .edu email address today from a reputable brick and wall university in a popular state in the USA today.

Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:22:17 AM

Review - .EDU email service

I gone through the provided .edu email which is provided. I'm giving a small review to help other members.

Its giving access to the student portal and also .edu email access ( google ). Its giving access to the well reputed college ( I can't give much clue ). This one is not public as far as now. This is not maricopa or any other public one that i know. I have tried few services with .edu email and all got activated. After payment he provided with portal access credentials, email access credentials within 10 mins.

We are getting student id, password, email and password for .edu email access.

Services Tried:

Amazon Prime - Activated. ( 6 months trial + 50% off for the next prime subscription ) worth the price that we are paying.

DreamSpark - Activated. ( Many software's available )

Azure - Activated.

There is many other services. I didn't tried those.

From the following links you will get many offers which can be redeemed using .edu emails.

https://404.zone/2015/03/what-can-you-get-with-a-edu-email/

http://www.clarkscondensed.com/thrifty-living/ultimate-list-of-college-student-discounts/

http://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?q=.edu+email&searcharea=deals&searchin=first

I think for the rate of 25 USD you will get many benefits which is worth more than 25 USD. If you have already access to the .edu email or you can get activate maricopa ( unfortunately for me its not ) no need to buy this.

Warning: I'm not sure if the account last forever. But once you will get the details you can access student portal, google .edu email to get activate many services.

Price - Worth the price because i can't see it in any public forum and its  a well pretty reputed university or group. There you can see the option to enroll as a new student. If the new account creation work for you then you can create many .edu email. ( for me account is not getting activated ).

Quality -  Account quality seems to be good. Its not any online university. Its a well reputed university ( I can't disclose anything more here ).

Delivery Time - I got the account within 10 mins after payment. So its almost instant.

Note: In the given site there is an option to enroll as  a new student without any student id with just personal details as like maricopa. But after the registration  i couldn't access the email or any other portal feature with the details they have been provided. So i'm not sure if you can create as many accounts once you have the url of the site. There might be some trick to get its activated or i did it wrong.

Also noel57 please confirm if you can provide with custom name while generating the account.

Any one having some doubt i can clarify.
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:40:24 AM

Review - .EDU email service

I gone through the provided .edu email which is provided. I'm giving a small review to help other members.

Its giving access to the student portal and also .edu email access ( google ). Its giving access to the well reputed college ( I can't give much clue ). This one is not public as far as now. This is not maricopa or any other public one that i know. I have tried few services with .edu email and all got activated. After payment he provided with portal access credentials, email access credentials within 10 mins.

We are getting student id, password, email and password for .edu email access.

Services Tried:

Amazon Prime - Activated. ( 6 months trial + 50% off for the next prime subscription ) worth the price that we are paying.

DreamSpark - Activated. ( Many software's available )

Azure - Activated.

There is many other services. I didn't tried those.

From the following links you will get many offers which can be redeemed using .edu emails.

https://404.zone/2015/03/what-can-you-get-with-a-edu-email/

http://www.clarkscondensed.com/thrifty-living/ultimate-list-of-college-student-discounts/

http://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?q=.edu+email&searcharea=deals&searchin=first

I think for the rate of 25 USD you will get many benefits which is worth more than 25 USD. If you have already access to the .edu email or you can get activate maricopa ( unfortunately for me its not ) no need to buy this.

Warning: I'm not sure if the account last forever. But once you will get the details you can access student portal, google .edu email to get activate many services.

Price - Worth the price because i can't see it in any public forum and its  a well pretty reputed university or group. There you can see the option to enroll as a new student. If the new account creation work for you then you can create many .edu email. ( for me account is not getting activated ).

Quality -  Account quality seems to be good. Its not any online university. Its a well reputed university ( I can't disclose anything more here ).

Delivery Time - I got the account within 10 mins after payment. So its almost instant.

Note: In the given site there is an option to enroll as  a new student without any student id with just personal details as like maricopa. But after the registration  i couldn't access the email or any other portal feature with the details they have been provided. So i'm not sure if you can create as many accounts once you have the url of the site. There might be some trick to get its activated or i did it wrong.

Also noel57 please confirm if you can provide with custom name while generating the account.

Any one having some doubt i can clarify.
Yes, I can provide you .edu email account with your custom name.
Normally it takes 2 business day to get the account activated but I gave you the account that was created earlier in order for you to vouch, really you are as good as the university bonafide student but I have to limit every .edu email account only to send and receive email NOTHING MORE for security reason but if you like more than that you can make a request.

noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:09:04 AM

Kind of not right for you to advertise your services in my thread.
So anyone, looking to buy a .edu mail , feel free to PM  me. I am selling for a university which is in top 10 of the world, and will be willing to get you activated or get any benefits of an .edu account for only 15$ .
This is quite an old thread the price is now $25.

Pips

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:12:10 AM

So anyone, looking to buy a .edu mail , feel free to PM  me. I am selling for a university which is in top 10 of the world, and will be willing to get you activated or get any benefits of an .edu account for only 15$ .

This is currently his thread. Are you guys talking about a different thread and complaining about it here?

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:17:29 AM

This is currently his thread. Are you guys talking about a different thread and complaining about it here?
I guess he quoted from my old post, trying to remind me sort of.

StuffSneak

Activity: 405

Strive for Success

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:38:08 PM

I am interested in the method you are saying including PayPal payment. Please PM me more details and the university name.
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:37:08 PM

I am interested in the method you are saying including PayPal payment. Please PM me more details and the university name.
I will like the name of the University to remain secret but known only to the buyers, this will make us to have longer relationship with the school because once it is made public there might be one problem or the other just like Maricopa and California stuff.
If you don't feel comfortable with direct order we can arrange escrow and release funds once you are satisfy.

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:12:26 PM

Thank you OP, i almost doubt you but i am happy i bought from you.
I have made more than $50 since i bought your combo pack and i was only doing this part time.
Take this as my vouch.
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:44:13 PM

Thank you OP, i almost doubt you but i am happy i bought from you.
I have made more than $50 since i bought your combo pack and i was only doing this part time.
Take this as my vouch.

You are welcomed.

noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:42:39 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 09:56:48 PM by noel57

An escrow deal has occurred between me and podrino, you can watch the events as it goes here.
The fund is safe with Master-p

kb08807

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:54:39 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 07:08:20 PM by kb08807

In case anyone else is wondering, I'll save you the trouble of posting a question and waiting for a response... this seller does not accept payment via Paypal or Amazon Gift Card.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: