Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Soylent 1.4 & 1.5  (Read 2002 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
naypalm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 05:14:45 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 03:03:56 AM by naypalm

Soylent 1.5
Stock: 10 boxes

1 box (7 bags):

4 boxes (28 bags):

Soylent 1.4
out of production
Stock: 6 boxes

1 box (7 bags):

4 boxes (28 bags):

Extras
Ships from amazon, Add on only!
Nalgene bottle:
Metal Scoop:

Freebies
Recipe: Fill Nalgene bottle with 300 ml of cold water, Dump two scoops of Soylent into bottle, close & shake, enjoy. ~600 cal

Shipping to US only. PM for payment info.

Taken from the Wiki page:
Soylent is a powdered meal replacement product, advertised as a "staple meal". Its creators state that Soylent meets all nutritional requirements for an average adult. Soylent was first created and tested by software engineer Rob Rhinehart as a self-experiment in nutrition. Subsequently, Soylent was developed into the first product line of the company Rosa Labs, who currently markets and sells the formulation. Rosa Labs states that the current formulation is based on recommendations of the Institute of Medicine[2] and that Soylent meets the current Food and Drug Administration requirements to be sold as a food.[3] Rosa Labs also states that Soylent includes all of the elements of a healthy diet, without excess amounts of sugars, saturated fats, or cholesterol.[4]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naypalm (OP)
Legendary

howdy

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 12:02:44 AM

Contrary to the cult classic movie, this does NOT contain people! Grin

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 05:55:16 AM

Contrary to the cult classic movie, this does NOT contain people! Grin

Oh bollocks, you almost had me tempted... Smiley
naypalm (OP)
Legendary

howdy

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 12:48:56 AM

Don't let the BTC prices get you down in the dumps. Buy some Soylent and make your day a Soylent day!

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:44:04 AM

ive been watching this soylent company for a while, i like the idea.

I hear it gives you terrible gas, but they say you still poop normal... I'm more worried about my teeth. chewing is important.

there's a guy (maybe a few) who have been 100% living on soylent for a while now, maybe around a year?

if they are still in good health in 5 years ill try it.

also, I've been saying soylent and btc are a good match for a while. too bad you only deliver within the USA.

good luck
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:13:56 AM

Soylent 1.5
Stock: 10 boxes

1 box (7 bags):

4 boxes (28 bags):

Soylent 1.4
out of production
Stock: 6 boxes

1 box (7 bags):

4 boxes (28 bags):

Extras
Ships from amazon, Add on only!
Nalgene bottle:
Metal Scoop:

Freebies
Recipe: Fill Nalgene bottle with 300 ml of cold water, Dump two scoops of Soylent into bottle, close & shake, enjoy. ~600 cal

Shipping to US only. PM for payment info.

Taken from the Wiki page:
Soylent is a powdered meal replacement product, advertised as a "staple meal". Its creators state that Soylent meets all nutritional requirements for an average adult. Soylent was first created and tested by software engineer Rob Rhinehart as a self-experiment in nutrition. Subsequently, Soylent was developed into the first product line of the company Rosa Labs, who currently markets and sells the formulation. Rosa Labs states that the current formulation is based on recommendations of the Institute of Medicine[2] and that Soylent meets the current Food and Drug Administration requirements to be sold as a food.[3] Rosa Labs also states that Soylent includes all of the elements of a healthy diet, without excess amounts of sugars, saturated fats, or cholesterol.[4]
I've been interested in soylent for some time now, I don't have quite enough BTC just yet.. but I should soon and I will definitely be in contact.
BTC and soylent do go great together, and I'm excited to see this being offered.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: