Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Done with sig campaigns gonna try my own!  (Read 1421 times)
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:25:04 AM

We shall be here waiting for your signature campaign, you will surely have signups.

The only thing I can hope is that you will pay the best . Wish you luck for your future steps .

the mindless spam is so obvious it makes me cringe. alwinlinzee in particular has been spamming since joining that campaign earlier today.

decent signature design though op, you've got a knack for it. you might earn more offering a service to design signatures instead, something to consider.
I am speechless about your comment however a post is valid if it is constructive and makes meaning in line with the subject of discussion and not just a bump, reserved etc

OP's post was nothing near offering a pay per post signature campaign, yet your post showed a complete refusal on your part to even read the post and mindlessly posted "hey i hope youll pay well." OP's post was simply stating "hey ill try my own shot at making this signature and see if i can get some referrals out of it;" just because your post is not removed/deleted does not mean it is not mindless spam, your post shows a complete lack of knowledge at what this thread was even about and should be treated as spam. where in the OP do you see anything about offering a paid signature campaign? nowhere.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:52:43 PM

We shall be here waiting for your signature campaign, you will surely have signups.

The only thing I can hope is that you will pay the best . Wish you luck for your future steps .

the mindless spam is so obvious it makes me cringe. alwinlinzee in particular has been spamming since joining that campaign earlier today.

decent signature design though op, you've got a knack for it. you might earn more offering a service to design signatures instead, something to consider.
I am speechless about your comment however a post is valid if it is constructive and makes meaning in line with the subject of discussion and not just a bump, reserved etc

OP's post was nothing near offering a pay per post signature campaign, yet your post showed a complete refusal on your part to even read the post and mindlessly posted "hey i hope youll pay well." OP's post was simply stating "hey ill try my own shot at making this signature and see if i can get some referrals out of it;" just because your post is not removed/deleted does not mean it is not mindless spam, your post shows a complete lack of knowledge at what this thread was even about and should be treated as spam. where in the OP do you see anything about offering a paid signature campaign? nowhere.
Enough of all these unprofitable arguments especially coming from someone that could not differentiate between speaker and listeners, I should have known from your profile text (you know nothing jon snow)
You really don't know nothing.

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:41:09 PM

So I'm done with the sig campaigns for others profit. I decided to make my own sig and advertise for the betting site I use hopefully I will generate some signups otherwise there will be no profit I'll let you guys know about my progress in a few days.

you have not yet update about you new signature progress i am really looking forward to know the results

the_reprobate

Activity: 320

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:22:15 PM

You should refer others to some faucet sites with 50% ( and more ) referral commission.. for example http://weekendbitcoin.com ( trusted one, but so much ads ) or http://winbits.us ( new, only 3 banners and clean design ).. I don't know any other website with 1000+ satoshi reward and 50% and more referral commission Smiley

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:59:35 PM

You should refer others to some faucet sites with 50% ( and more ) referral commission.. for example http://weekendbitcoin.com ( trusted one, but so much ads ) or http://winbits.us ( new, only 3 banners and clean design ).. I don't know any other website with 1000+ satoshi reward and 50% and more referral commission Smiley

50% of dust still is even more dust...

And people don't waste spend much time in faucets, even newbies. I think he would have less chance with faucets in his signature than with gambling referrals

the_reprobate

Activity: 320

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:20:12 PM

50% of dust still is even more dust...

And people don't waste spend much time in faucets, even newbies. I think he would have less chance with faucets in his signature than with gambling referrals

You don't want to waste your time with dust.. I don't want to do it too, so hundreds of people under me are claiming faucets every hour and I'm earning more than 0.03 BTC per day without any work! & I spent only like 0.01 BTC on adverts Smiley

RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:29:45 PM

So I'm done with the sig campaigns for others profit. I decided to make my own sig and advertise for the betting site I use hopefully I will generate some signups otherwise there will be no profit I'll let you guys know about my progress in a few days.

Advertising dosen't work like that really , Let's say a company have ads on Google Adsense , they will place in one website or basically pay shitload of money to place on different website ? on different websites of course .
I guarantee that you will earn nothing from you signature , zero . certainly not with your current rank because signature is too small . Maybe on Hero or above you may make some profit with shitload of posts .

CryptoSalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:04:53 PM

Anyone know some good ones to use for noobie or are their none for this and need to wait till my rank improves?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:07:07 PM

Anyone know some good ones to use for noobie or are their none for this and need to wait till my rank improves?

777coin offers enrollment to newbies: here's the link to the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840124.0

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
BitcoinStriker

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:35:24 PM

I will be looking forward to reading your stats Smiley

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:51:30 PM

good luck with getting reffers to that site...
its very popular site i dont think you will have much luck but well maybe im wrong.
but i for sure wish you good luck.
regards.
-Katerniko1
CryptoSalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:03:22 PM

777coin offers enrollment to newbies: here's the link to the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840124.0

I did post on it for confirmation if accepting still if they are might as well join it and go from their and find others in time. Thanks for the info Smiley
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 04:43:05 PM

SO you went from advertising for someone else to advertising for yourself? Cool. Good luck with your site.

Anything you want to share with us about why people should use your site over others? Are you offering better payouts?

...if you want to sell us, close us!

alwinlinzee

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:21:47 PM

Since the month of June as regard his sig campaign, any update from the OP?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: