Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: E-juice Labels - Logos - Designs - Stickers  (Read 340 times)
ThunderCatSteve (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:08:40 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 11:13:32 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Hello everyone.

Looking to extend a service specifically toward the vaping community. i know there are alot of you, who like me use BTC for purchasing vape equipment, or DIY Juice materials an such.

I'd like to offer a cheap/affordable service for HIGH QUALITY end-product labels.

I'm charging 1.85$ Per label, and minimum print is 25 labels.

Design/logo prices  are based on time and quality that is desired by the client. But typically never more than 15-20$.

All non-original items are purchased through shutterstock, as well as various font websites to ensure nothing of your item is licensed or not-allowed-for re-sale.

YOU PAY NOTHING UNTIL YOU APPROVE THE FINAL DESIGN.
Once payment has been sent, you will receive the .psd files and .png files of the finished product in different dimensions to ensure you have to proper size for your desired label.
( Unless you already have 1 specific label size in mind )
DESIGNS AND LABELS MUST BE PAID FOR BEFORE ANY WATERMARKS, COPYRIGHTS, OR TRADEMARKS ARE REMOVED FROM THE " rough drafts " .
The printing of the labels takes about 24 - 48 hours to complete depending on my inventory of materials.
They will be shipped USPS First Class, OR USPS Priority. ( You pay for all shipping charges ) 

Additional Service : For every design, i will maintain and upkeep the look and change anything you need to fit your demands free of charge for the first 6 months.
( New Flavors, New color scheme, anything you need altered to the original design  )

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: