Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i get rid of this neg?  (Read 477 times)
brunoshady (OP)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

Dubs Get

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:15:42 PM

The question is in the topic, im desperate to get the neg removed

😆
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 11:24:38 PM

The question is in the topic, im desperate to get the neg removed

AFAIK the "oldScamerTag" ratings are not removed as they replace the ScammerTag.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:46:12 PM

Whoever sold you the account (assuming it was sold) was a scammer. With this tag, you're marked forever unless you can gain more trust from doing legit deals.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:39:15 AM

It appears that you purchased a hacked account that was hacked back in 2012. (assuming that you did in fact purchase this account). If this is in fact a purchased account then the reason you likely want the rating removed is because of the rating you received on your other account tarsua, and if you didn't actually purchase the account the the above should probably also be marked as a scammer (with negative trust).

I think this is a pretty good example why it is not a good idea to buy negative trusted accounts.

(refrence on the fact this account is hacked)
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:45:20 AM

It appears that you purchased a hacked account that was hacked back in 2012. (assuming that you did in fact purchase this account). If this is in fact a purchased account then the reason you likely want the rating removed is because of the rating you received on your other account tarsua, and if you didn't actually purchase the account the the above should probably also be marked as a scammer (with negative trust).

I think this is a pretty good example why it is not a good idea to buy negative trusted accounts.

Thanks for the news, i did indeed buy this account but i didnt know that it was hacked, how do i get rid of it?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:50:10 AM

Thanks for the news, i did indeed buy this account but i didnt know that it was hacked, how do i get rid of it?
IIRC, you had posted that you had PM'ed theymos asking him if he would remove the rating and he said no, if that is an accurate statement then there is your answer. 
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:08:00 AM

IIRC, you had posted that you had PM'ed theymos asking him if he would remove the rating and he said no, if that is an accurate statement then there is your answer. 
How did you find that post from theymos saying it was hacked?
I searched for a very long time and the only reason i saw was a loan request with its first few posts when btc was worth nothing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: