Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54433 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 02:37:31 AM

Until he gets a pool up the chain wont move so no one can put coins on the exchange anyway

crunck, can you please add 2bacco coin at your mining pool again?

Try PM'ing him instead there mate because you don't know whether or not he still continues to follow this thread but at least that's a start and while you wait for an answer from him it wouldn't hurt to post in the service announcements asking for another pool to host mining for the coin because sometimes people like to have a choice on where to mine so it never hurts to have more than one mining pool.

2bacco coin needs your continuous support guys.

I have a thread at the 'miners and mining pools needed' subforum at bitcointalk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096703.0

but not much action there.

2bacco got added for trading at an exchange, and now there is no mining pool?
What happened?

It is in the hands of the mining pools then?
I can try to contact mining pools.
Or what do you think I can do?

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:45:20 AM

Until he gets a pool up the chain wont move so no one can put coins on the exchange anyway

crunck, can you please add 2bacco coin at your mining pool again?

Try PM'ing him instead there mate because you don't know whether or not he still continues to follow this thread but at least that's a start and while you wait for an answer from him it wouldn't hurt to post in the service announcements asking for another pool to host mining for the coin because sometimes people like to have a choice on where to mine so it never hurts to have more than one mining pool.

2bacco coin needs your continuous support guys.

I have a thread at the 'miners and mining pools needed' subforum at bitcointalk

but not much action there.

2bacco got added for trading at an exchange, and now there is no mining pool?
What happened?

It is in the hands of the mining pools then?
I can try to contact mining pools.
Or what do you think I can do?

Okay well that's a good start but maybe going into a little more detail about the coin for the mining pool would be better like saying something like "Calling any mining pools out there, 2BACCO coin is in desperate need of a pool to host mining for this coin.  We just got launched onto Gorilla Exchange and would like to have somewhere for people to continue to mine 2BACCO coins so that they can start trading them at this exchange" Like you made a thread but to be honest it doesn't really seem like you try really to get anything done mate! Sorry that's the truth like you keep asking what should I do? What should I do? I know Devs who have personally messaged pools asking for any of them to please help with hosting mining for their coins and go to every length to make sure that their community had somewhere to mine their coin!  So maybe give some specs in the thread for the request for the pool maybe add a bounty for each pool that offers mining.  Like 200k 2BACCO coins to the first 2 pools that host mining for 2BACCO or even more I mean you've got 9 million premine don't you? Use some of it to get a pool to host the mining!! Use your brain and quit asking everyone what do I do now? What should I do? I mean you say you want to have people use 2BACCO coin to purchase cigarettes but you need someone to hold your hand to help you just with the bare essentials of the coin!!! GEEZ!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 03:05:54 AM

Okay well that's a good start but maybe going into a little more detail about the coin for the mining pool would be better like saying something like "Calling any mining pools out there, 2BACCO coin is in desperate need of a pool to host mining for this coin.  We just got launched onto Gorilla Exchange and would like to have somewhere for people to continue to mine 2BACCO coins so that they can start trading them at this exchange" Like you made a thread but to be honest it doesn't really seem like you try really to get anything done mate! Sorry that's the truth like you keep asking what should I do? What should I do? I know Devs who have personally messaged pools asking for any of them to please help with hosting mining for their coins and go to every length to make sure that their community had somewhere to mine their coin!  So maybe give some specs in the thread for the request for the pool maybe add a bounty for each pool that offers mining.  Like 200k 2BACCO coins to the first 2 pools that host mining for 2BACCO or even more I mean you've got 9 million premine don't you? Use some of it to get a pool to host the mining!! Use your brain and quit asking everyone what do I do now? What should I do? I mean you say you want to have people use 2BACCO coin to purchase cigarettes but you need someone to hold your hand to help you just with the bare essentials of the coin!!! GEEZ!!

I think it is teamwork that is needed, to find miners or mining pools to get the wallet synched.
With more people working to try and find a mining pool, we would be more likely to find a mining pool.
but try to be friendly.

There are lots of people reading the 2BACCO Coin thread today, maybe someone reading will support 2bacco
by finding some miners or mining pool?

We are doing some brainstorming, and I appreciate your help to find mining pools for 2bacco Smiley

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:09:05 AM

I think it is teamwork that is needed, to find miners or mining pools to get the wallet synched.
With more people working to try and find a mining pool, we would be more likely to find a mining pool.
but try to be friendly.

There are lots of people reading the 2BACCO Coin thread today, maybe someone reading will support 2bacco
by finding some miners or mining pool?

We are doing some brainstorming, and I appreciate your help to find mining pools for 2bacco Smiley

Okay here is my teamwork contribution I think you should update the mining pool thread offering 1 Million 2BACCO coins each to the first 3 pools that offer to host mining for 2BACCO coin Smiley There you want my opinion and my contribution that's what I think you should do! Because if the chain isn't moving that means that people aren't even SOLOMINING your coin mate!! That's not a good sign when people won't even solomine a coin when they could have been raping the rewards for the last 12 hours with no pool for this coin right?? So do what a proper Dev would do and offer up some of that FAT PREMINE that you have to find someone to host the mining!! There you have my suggestion to solve your problem! Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 03:42:45 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2015, 04:46:11 AM by 2bacco

NoobKidOnTheBlock

I am solo mining 2bacco, but not finding any blocks, hashespersec is 398,000

I took your advice and changed the wording of the thread in the pools altcoin section at bitcointalk(below is what I wrote, hope it works):

Calling any mining pools out there,

2BACCO coin is in desperate need of a pool to host mining for this coin. 

We just got launched onto Gorilla Exchange

and would like to have somewhere for people to continue to mine 2BACCO coins

so that they can start trading them at this exchange

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 06:57:31 AM

Hi Guys

If you want a pool setup
ill set one up for you

give me an hour and i have it setup

Pint8alesius

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:38:56 AM

Hi Guys

If you want a pool setup
ill set one up for you

2BACCO Coin needs a pool setup please, yes Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 07:52:44 AM

Hi Guys

If you want a pool setup
ill set one up for you

I will add the mining pool to the 2BACCO coin op, after you confirm the pool is added.

Thank you very much Smiley
(have to sleep for a while now)

I got this from your signature
Pool hosting http://www.mp-hosting.co.uk

badam

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:01:35 AM

Really nobody sees here that not a missing pool is the biggest problem here? Even without pool if the difficulty would retarget you could easily find blocks with solo mining too. A pool won't solve difficulty problem if there are low power miners.
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 08:06:06 AM

Hi ok i just setup a pool for you guys

http://151.80.206.102

Rago

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:27:16 AM

Thanks  Smiley
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 08:36:36 AM

Thanks  Smiley

no problem at all
its based on NOMP so NO coins will stay on the server
Rago

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:53:05 AM

Thanks  Smiley

no problem at all

Hi
my address is LefcbVg7GtpoBDz3z65bvmj3CAVB47ZqJf and am mining right now i want to when i will get the mining coins?
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 09:01:10 AM

Thanks  Smiley

no problem at all

Hi
my address is LefcbVg7GtpoBDz3z65bvmj3CAVB47ZqJf and am mining right now i want to when i will get the mining coins?

as soon as the block is confirmed it will send out the coins based on the amount of work your miner has done

Rago

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:18:38 AM

Thanks  Smiley

no problem at all

Hi

as soon as the block is confirmed it will send out the coins based on the amount of work your miner has done

Okay this is good Smiley
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 11:50:30 AM

Thank you very much for setting up the 2bacco coin mining pool Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 11:41:45 PM

It is a team project guys. Smiley

If/when more people buy their cigarettes & tobacco with 2bacco coins,

then their must be buy support or liquidity on the exchanges for 2bacco coins,

and profits for miners will improve.
Smiley

It is a team work guys, if we all buy our cigarettes and tobacco with 2bacco coins,

then that is a start towards a magnificent future for 2bacco coin, and for our investments as well. Smiley

Ask Store Owners To Accept 2bacco coins

We need to ask store owners to accept 2bacco coins(we need to let them know where 2bacco is traded with btc so they can check that).

Time to allow us to try out(sample) the stores services and products

There is some trying out of services that we will want to do. Here is an example below:

So, to start out, I might buy a pack of cigarettes from a store owner, and then wait and see what the service and product is like.

Then the next time I buy from the same store owner, I might buy a carton of cigarettes.

Eventually I decide to buy 4 cartons at once from the store owner.

I/we are not certain how long this sampling time might last,
but I think it is reasonable to expect it will take several months or more.

Cheers everyone, 2bacco is traded on an exchange at gorilla.exchange and 2bacco also has a mining pool Smiley

Rolff10eticus

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:17:50 PM

Where Are My 2BACCO coins?

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee148/theguitarhero1/Star%20Wars/chewbacca.jpg
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 04:09:22 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 04:25:18 PM by 2bacco

"Where Are My 2BACCO coins?"

Just head on over to Gorilla.exchange Chewbacca,

you will find a 2BACCO Coin exchange there waiting for you! Smiley

Welcome to the Gorilla Band
Feel free to add dnsseed.GorillaStake.com to your source if you want free seednodes

As always, you can contact directly at iGotSpots@GorillaStake.com
Get up to date news on coins and markets Twitter (@PurePoS)

YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 05:28:36 PM

2BACCO coin [2BACCO] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/2BACCO/BTC
2BACCO coin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/2BACCO

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: