Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54445 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:55:26 PM

DEV IGNORING ME FUCK GET A LIFE

Calm down dude, no need to get abusive Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 05:03:50 PM

How much do you want me to pay to an exchange to add 2BACCO for trading?

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:09:46 PM

I want you to tell me which exchange you already supposedly spoke to about them adding 2BACCO cause you are saying that you already spoke to an exchange and you were waiting for them to get back to you so I want to know which exchange that was?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:14:11 PM

Seriously what sort of question is that... This is your coin, did you just think you could buy the coin and thats all you needed to do and the coin would go global and you make lots of BTC

NO no my friend, to run a success full coin takes money and dedication... I know this because I am part of a team that takes coins over....... And NO we wont be looking at this one Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:14:39 PM

YOU HAVE EYES CHECK YOURSELF  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting
^ caps prolly stuck  Grin

but yeah its an option.. get a bunch of dotcoins and get it to the top.. ask people to vote... (if there are some still willing to help)

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 05:19:28 PM

Ok guys, I hear ya Smiley

I just received some feedback from cryptotrade.exchange

cryptotrade.exchange is a nice exchange that works fine for trading coins. Smiley

I was trying to be private about this, so as to try and avoid sabotage attempts,

but here is the message and my reply:
(by the way, I am willing to discuss negotiations with people about becoming long term partners with 2bacco coin)  Smiley

Quote from: Cryptotrade.Exchange on Today at 04:46:35 PM
Hi we just reviewd your coin's code and unfortunately the daemon is called Litecoind so we cannot add it on our exchange until you fix thwe names of your coin's daemon and files.

Thanks.

We can give you advice on who contact to adjust and repair your coin so that it has a professional shape.

Regards and best of luck.

And my reply is below:

Thank you for replying, I would be glad to hear your advice, about who to contact to adjust and repair that.

Is there a price I can pay to get 2BACCO coin trading asap anyways?

I have a premine that I can pay you with.

Name your price, and I will consider it. ( I am hoping to find long term partners to be involved with 2bacco coin, and that includes an exchange such as cryptotrade.exchange )

I have 9,358,000 remaining in the premine to pay for this kind of thing, to try and pave the way for 2bacco coin.
Name your price, if you have it in you to negotiate. Thanks Smiley

I know it might be a pain, but if you could please add 2bacco asap, then I will be working on trying to get the dev work done that you want done.
That might mean an update to the wallet, a pain, but it is likely doable.

Some of the guys on the main 2bacco thread are getting impatient and demanding 2bacco be trading on an exchange, so I need your help to do that, they are want it done now.

Thank you for any support of 2bacco coin

The Smoker Friendly Coin

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:24:45 PM

cryptotrade.exchange is a nice exchange that works fine for trading coins. Smiley

I was trying to be private about this, so as to try and avoid sabotage attempts,

(by the way, I am willing to discuss negotiations with people about becoming long term partners with 2bacco coin)  Smiley

Hi we just reviewd your coin's code and unfortunately the daemon is called Litecoind so we cannot add it on our exchange until you fix thwe names of your coin's daemon and files.

Thanks.

We can give you advice on who contact to adjust and repair your coin so that it has a professional shape.

And my reply is below:

Thank you for replying, I would be glad to hear your advice, about who to contact to adjust and repair that.

Name your price, and I will consider it. ( I am hoping to find long term partners to be involved with 2bacco coin, and that includes an exchange such as cryptotrade.exchange )

I have 9,358,000 remaining in the premine to pay for this kind of thing, to try and pave the way for 2bacco coin.

I know it might be a pain, but if you could please add 2bacco asap, then I will be working on trying to get the dev work done that you want done.

Some of the guys on the main 2bacco thread are getting impatient and demanding 2bacco be trading on an exchange, so I need your help to do that, they are want it done now.

The Smoker Friendly Coin

Ya no offense but you should've kept that information to yourself mate Wink All I've been hearing lately is that Cryptotrade.exchange is a scam site that steals peoples coins from what I've been reading!! So do what you want mate Smiley I'm officially done here unless some half ass exchange decides to pick up your coin Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:26:23 PM

Thanks.

And my reply is below:

The Smoker Friendly Coin

So you have not listened again then...!!!!

They say get the code fixed

You say don't worry I will pay you

Seriously do you not listen at all..

Ive had enough, I can see me getting mad through your stupidity, best I ignore this thread now......

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
AminerMiner

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:26:46 PM

Thanks.

And my reply is below:

The Smoker Friendly Coin

Ya no offense but you should've kept that information to yourself mate Wink All I've been hearing lately is that Cryptotrade.exchange is a scam site that steals peoples coins from what I've been reading!! So do what you want mate Smiley I'm officially done here unless some half ass exchange decides to pick up your coin Cheesy Cheers
scammy or not ..

ONCE AGAIN ... READ

they CANNOT ADD until you fix the deamon issue.. so do not ask them to add so you can trade and fix it..  Huh Huh  Cheesy

and reply contradicts what you say.. nowhere it says 50k..( its name your price now) .. so yeah.. keeps getting funnier

-EDIT- damn.. crunk beat me to it  Cheesy

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:29:34 PM

Yep well it was worth a shot but I can't see anything productive happening with this coin lol Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

AminerMiner

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:31:39 PM

Yep well it was worth a shot but I can't see anything productive happening with this coin lol Cheers
i ment the read for dev btw not you  Grin ..
and i agree...

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:34:38 PM

i ment the read for dev btw not you  Grin ..
and i agree...

Oh I know what you meant I just meant it was worth a shot trying to advise this Dev on how he could get the coin onto an exchange but he just seems way too caught up in his own little world to listen to anything anyone in the community has to say lol So that's why I was saying well it was worth a shot lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 05:38:26 PM

I am opening it up for negotiations, because people are not being quite supportive enough.

The premine is up for negotiations, to try and enable 2bacco coin in the many ways that 2bacco coin needs to be enabled.

This coin is a success, if people make it a success, there is alot of smokers who might agree with me,

but my philosophies are separate from the coin named 2bacco coin.

1- smokers advocacy, I do things to try and find mercy and abundance for smokers, (that is part of it)

2- working with 2bacco coin

Those are separate things, 2bacco coin is a crypto currency.

It is a success as long as you guys pave the way for 2bacco coin, and don't block, and charging money to coins when they are starting up is a hindrance to the coins that are starting up.

I have seen exchanges add coins without cost to anyone involved with the coin.

2bacco coin needs continuous support guys, and I want to pay parts of the premine to people who have a long term goal to work with 2bacco coin

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:50:19 PM

I am opening it up for negotiations, because people are not being quite supportive enough.

The premine is up for negotiations, to try and enable 2bacco coin in the many ways that 2bacco coin needs to be enabled.

This coin is a success, if people make it a success, there is alot of smokers who might agree with me,

but my philosophies are separate from the coin named 2bacco coin.

1- smokers advocacy, I do things to try and find mercy and abundance for smokers, (that is part of it)

2- working with 2bacco coin

Those are separate things, 2bacco coin is a crypto currency.

It is a success as long as you guys pave the way for 2bacco coin, and don't block, and charging money to coins when they are starting up is a hindrance to the coins that are starting up.

I have seen exchanges add coins without cost to anyone involved with the coin.

2bacco coin needs continuous support guys, and I want to pay parts of the premine to people who have a long term goal to work with 2bacco coin

LMFAO What don't you understand mate? There is nothing to negotiate people have tried to help with the coin, I've tweeted to exchanges about adding it and messaged some to look at adding it but I kind of already knew when I was running my wallet and noticed that it said litecoin client in my taskmanager that it was just a bought coin or cloned coin from Litecoin where you put very little effort into even making it look like your own.  All that would have had to be done is anything in the code that stated Litecoin be switched to 2BACCO! I don't think you realize that coins that get added to exchanges without needing to pay are ones that either have connections to people in exchanges or have enough people wanting to trade the coin to add them or the Dev continues to harass the exchanges and message the exchanges until they decide to add the coin.  Honestly I don't know how long you have been in this game or known about CryptoCurrencies but you can't just pop up out of nowhere and be like "My coin will be used to buy cigarettes at local shops" cause it just sounds ridiculous mate and that's just being brutally honest with you!! Like BTC is barely accepted anywhere right now yet alone any of the major Altcoins. So honestly if you aren't willing to put in the work to contact as many exchanges as possible or fork out any money to have your coin listed on a better exchange then I'm sorry but your coin will officially be dead mate Smiley That's just being real with you okay Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 05:52:35 PM

I know cryptotrade did say to fix it where it says litecoind in the code,

but I do not think it prevents them from adding 2bacco to their exchange,

but that is some kind of 'moral' or 'tech' judgment on their part.

2bacco can trade on an exchange just the way it is right now, i think.

There is the premine I want to negotiate with people to get things going for 2bacco coin!
(I didn't want to get into this atm, I wanted to wait until after 2bacco was on an exchange,
I have a payment processor lined up, and I am going to be contacting local and internet stores that sell cigarettes and tobacco to ask them to accept 2bacco coins.
So I wanted 2bacco to be more advanced before I got into this, but there is pressures now) Smiley

There are some possibilities:

We can make some changes to the code of 2bacco coin,

and I want some feedback from you guys.

We can make 2bacco into a pow/pos coin that pays interest in the wallet(this is NOT absolutely necessary with 2bacco coin, because 2bacco coin has a real market and there will be real money coming into 2bacco coin to buy cigarettes and 2bacco when 2bacco gets more advanced)
But investors or miners might like the pos and interest paid in the wallet?

What do you guys think of that?

There is also the option of changing the scrypt to make it X11.

I want the investors, miners and everyone involved to be happy Smiley

After all,

This is The Smoker Friendly Coin Smiley

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:56:52 PM

I know cryptotrade did say to fix it where it says litecoind in the code,

but I do not think it prevents them from adding 2bacco to their exchange,

but that is some kind of 'moral' or 'tech' judgment on their part.

2bacco can trade on an exchange just the way it is right now, i think.

There is the premine I want to negotiate with people to get things going for 2bacco coin!
(I didn't want to get into this atm, I wanted to wait until after 2bacco was on an exchange,
I have a payment processor lined up, and I am going to be contacting local and internet stores that sell cigarettes and tobacco to ask them to accept 2bacco coins.
So I wanted 2bacco to be more advanced before I got into this, but there is pressures now) Smiley

There are some possibilities:

We can make some changes to the code of 2bacco coin,

and I want some feedback from you guys.

We can make 2bacco into a pow/pos coin that pays interest in the wallet(this is NOT absolutely necessary with 2bacco coin, because 2bacco coin has a real market and there will be real money coming into 2bacco coin to buy cigarettes and 2bacco when 2bacco gets more advanced)
But investors or miners might like the pos and interest paid in the wallet?

What do you guys think of that?

There is also the option of changing the scrypt to make it X11.

I want the investors, miners and everyone involved to be happy Smiley

After all,

This is The Smoker Friendly Coin Smiley

Just stop mate please just stop okay!! You can't even change the litecoind parts in the code so there is no way that you can do anything that you keep rambling on about okay.  I'm sorry mate but face the facts.... No one is going to accept your coin to purchase cigarettes!!! Especially if there isn't an exchange where they can trade them for a coin that can be turned into money like BTC! So unless the next post you have is about an exchange where your coin can be traded then I suggest not posting anymore because we have all already told you our opinions and you just keep ignoring all of us so you are on your own mate Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:01:31 PM

some changes to the code of 2bacco coin,

Just stop mate please just stop okay!! You can't even change the litecoind parts in the code so there is no way that you can do anything that you keep rambling on about okay.  I'm sorry mate but face the facts.... No one is going to accept your coin to purchase cigarettes!!! Especially if there isn't an exchange where they can trade them for a coin that can be turned into money like BTC! So unless the next post you have is about an exchange where your coin can be traded then I suggest not posting anymore because we have all already told you our opinions and you just keep ignoring all of us so you are on your own mate Smiley Cheers

No but I could have lol but alas he wanted to keep secrets, and he even argues that he thinks the exchange is bull shitting him lmao amazing !

I tell you what dev I will change the code for 0.5BTC  Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 06:06:14 PM

I am trying to reply to everyone, not ignoring at all.

I think 2bacco coin has a winning model, is what I think,

but I will need support from the community to enable 2bacco to be exchanged with btc for example.

I am going to buy my cigarettes with 2bacco coins! Smiley

That is not a trivial thing at all, I spend $200 or more every month of my life on cigarettes.

But there needs to be support from the community for some of the fundamental things needed for 2bacco coin.

I need the crypto communities support is what I am saying, you have to help me to do this.

Here is that pic again,

I am showing you ways that you might help to support 2bacco coin.

I am doing everything in my powers to try and get 2bacco trading on an exchange,
but I think 2bacco is tradable the way it is,
but if there is issues with the code, I/we can look at that to fix it,
but we need 2bacco trading on an exchange asap.

I am trying to respond to the pressures, doing all I can atm.

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 06:19:50 PM

some changes to the code of 2bacco coin,

Just stop mate please just stop okay!! You can't even change the litecoind parts in the code so there is no way that you can do anything that you keep rambling on about okay.  I'm sorry mate but face the facts.... No one is going to accept your coin to purchase cigarettes!!! Especially if there isn't an exchange where they can trade them for a coin that can be turned into money like BTC! So unless the next post you have is about an exchange where your coin can be traded then I suggest not posting anymore because we have all already told you our opinions and you just keep ignoring all of us so you are on your own mate Smiley Cheers

No but I could have lol but alas he wanted to keep secrets, and he even argues that he thinks the exchange is bull shitting him lmao amazing !

I tell you what dev I will change the code for 0.5BTC  Cheesy

I said that 2bacco is likely tradeable on exchanges, without any changes being done to the code.
It is a 'moral' or 'tech' judgment on the part of the exchange.

But I hope that there is an exchange owner who likes The Smoker Friendly Coin, and the work I do there, and will add 2bacco for trading,
and it says in the op that finding a developer is perhaps the most important thing in these early days.

But 2bacco needs to be trading on an exchange with btc, I have to bounce the ball back into the communities court on that.
2bacco needs your support to provide these fundamental things for 2bacco

I have been working practically all waking hours, often at asking exchanges to add 2bacco,
but you say that I am not doing that.

I want 2bacco to be a team effort

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:27:57 PM

I said that 2bacco is likely tradeable on exchanges, without any changes being done to the code.

And i tell you they wont !

Im the one that has created and fixed lots of coins, I have also had lost of coins added to exchanges either for myself or for others, I feel I am in a better place to know how and what to do than you are.

BlackSmith on yobit has all ready said the same thing, and everyone else will too.

What is the point of trying to tell you anything you clearly know it all anyway

Good luck lol I feel your going to need it

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: