Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54445 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ol7iveriaus

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:20:52 AM

nice list of cigarette threads or links or whatever Smiley
I am looking forward to buying smokes with 2bacco coin, this coin rocks Smiley

List of URL's links to Cigarette, Tobacco, Cigar, Accessories at Bitcointalk.org

I created a thread with a list of cigarette, cigar, tobacco and accessories links at [Suspicious link removed]

- Hookah URL's Threads, links at bitcointalk.org

- ALTERNATIVE CURRENCIES THAT TARGET CIGARETTE CATEGORY NICHES

Here is the link to the List of cigarette url's threads at bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1122264.0

I hope you find the list of cigarette links thread useful Smiley
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:07:30 PM

Anything new here? Update ? Any store that already accepts 2bacco?
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 10:36:23 PM

Anything new here? Update ? Any store that already accepts 2bacco?

I did receive a pm from someone interested to accept 2bacco coins, at an uncreated website though. They said they will have the website built next month, but we will have to wait and see. Smiley

There are two early hurdles for 2bacco coin:

1- enabling the buying of one pack of cigarettes from a local store, paying with 2bacco coins
2- enabling the buying of 3-4 cartons(the minimum order size of online cigarette websites)
paying with 2bacco coins...

One pack of smokes should be easy for us to do, it is only $8-$10 for a pack of smokes where I live,
so the exchange only needs to have that much to do that transaction.

It is a leap up to 3-4 cartons though, but the way I see it, is that it is a community project,
if enough smokers chose to buy their smokes with 2bacco coins, then there will be enough
buy support on the exchanges to support the transactions.

And those are just some starting hurdles for 2bacco coin.

1 pack of smokes from a local store

1 pack of smokes from a local store is easy, but finding a store owner to accept 2bacco coins locally might not be as easy. The store owner would need to be aware of bitcoin and crypto somewhat, but there might be a store locally for some people out there which is like that.

Once there is payment processing for 2bacco coin, the local store owner could receive orders on the internet from local people ordering cigarettes or other things they have for sale in their store such as bread and milk etc...

The form might ask the local people if they want the order delivered, or if they want to pick it up themselves, and when will they be picking it up approximately.

The local store would ask for personal identifying information, and also have required Identification that would need to be shown in order to pick up, or receive the order.

Just show the local store owner Your acceptable ID and the store owner checks the online form/order to see if the names match up, and the store owner gives you the pack of smokes if the id matches the order.(the store owner has already been paid the 2bacco coins)

There likely is other ways to approve the order, other than showing id, maybe one of you can explain that?

3-4 cartons minumum order size
The online store owner and the minimum 3-4 cartons is another matter altogether,
and that would likely be better explained by the store owners themselves,
how they will process orders over the internet.

Finding a more talented programmer/dev to help out with the 2bacco coin project
There is a bounty for a programmer/dev to help out with making the 2bacco wallet more pleasing to investors and miners and smokers.
As for what the changes to the 2bacco wallet will be, that is still up in the air, I welcome feedback about that, if you have preferences you can discuss that here in the 2bacco  thread.

Thank you again for everyone support of 2bacco coin,
It is really great to be able to trade 2bacco coins at Yobit.net now,
and I am optimistic that we can overcome the hurdles in our way

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 11:43:04 PM

Price went up on 2bacco coins at yobit,
now at 25 satoshi Smiley

I think there is enough buy support, to enable buying a pack of smokes from the local store Smiley

But there isn't enough buy support to enable buying the minimum purchase order
of 3-4 cartons of cigarettes, that some online cigarette websites require.

Nonetheless, if smokers contact their local stores and ask them to accept 2bacco coins,
maybe we might get a store accepting 2bacco coins that way. Smiley

We need to do some work on the following matters:
- payment processor
- stores and websites who accept 2bacco coins, to buy cigarettes
- buy support on exchange, to enable the transactions

- get some work done on the 2bacco wallet to try and make miners, investors, smokers, and store owners happy about the wallet(and to enable more services to provide services for 2bacco coin too),
this last work will require a developer/programmer to get involved with 2bacco coin, and I hope we find someone who will stick with 2bacco long term.

At current prices(liquidity) of 2bacco coin, it might cost 200k to 400k  2bacco coins to buy ONE pack of cigarettes!

It should be obvious to everyone, that the price of 2bacco coins will likely need to go up substantially,
as the pieces of the puzzles fall into place to enable the buying of cigarettes from local stores, and online cigarette websites/stores.
And that is good news for everyone who invests at the low prices at Yobit.net nowadays. Smiley

Thank you again for your continued support of 2bacco coin

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 01:14:57 AM

2BACCO Coin Can Become One Of The Top Altcoins Smiley

Here is some speculative estimates I have been considering:
(I wanted to show this to the early supporters of 2bacco coin, it is still in rough, and it is only estimates)

An early goal of 2bacco coin, is to enable processing transactions for 3-4 cartons of cigarettes, which is the minimum order size of some online cigarette sellers/websites/stores.

If 2bacco coin achieves that early goal, that will likely put 2bacco coin into the top 50-100 altcoins according to market cap.

What kind of buy support on exchanges would we need for 2bacco coin to process transactions for 3-4 cartons of cigarettes continuously?
Answer: At least half to a whole bitcoin orders would need to be continuously present, along with other orders present too.
That is because the price of a carton of cigarettes might be priced from $35 to $70.
4x that is $140 to $280.

$140 to $280. That is the dollar amount of buy orders, that needs to be present on the exchanges to process transactions for 3-4 cartons of cigarettes. Half to a whole bitcoin buy orders continuously present on exchange.

These estimates are with bitcoin priced between $250 to $300 per bitcoin, approximately.

What will happen to the price of 2bacco coins on exchanges, if/when the buy support becomes sufficient to process the 3-4 cartons of cigarettes continuously?

I estimate that the price will have to go up, about 30-40 times current prices, as a low marker,
and about 10x that amount as the high marker.

What is that in satoshi?

750-1000 satoshi as the low, whereas 10k satoshi as an approximate high, but I think 2bacco might go higher than that.

These are speculative estimates, I do not know what the actual outcome might be.

So that gives you a rough idea of what to expect from 2bacco coin, if/when the early goals are achieved,
and i think that should give the early supporters incentive to do some work themselves to enable
2bacco coin in those ways.
We all stand to gain substantially on our 2bacco investment, simply by enabling 2bacco coin to process 3-4 cartons of cigarettes continuously.

But that will only be the beginning of 2bacco coin, but if/when we do that, then I believe 2bacco coin will be ranked in the top 50 or top 100 altcoins, and remain there too.

And there is the bigger goal of enabling 2bacco coin to process even larger sized orders, such as 30-40 cartons of cigarettes at a time. If 2bacco becomes enabled to process transactions for 30-40 cartons of cigarettes continuously, then I think 2bacco coin will move up into the top 5 or top 10 altcoins,
and might take over as the number one altcoin, second only to bitcoin.

I wanted to share this speculative estimating I have been doing,

we can make this happen, if/when more smokers pay for their cigarettes with 2bacco coins,
then these goals become achievable, I think.

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 12:12:04 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2016, 08:32:45 AM by 2bacco

update: these rewards are ended
I am Paying 2500  2bacco coins for 4 tweets and 1 retweet at twitter
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1127333.0

Thread at bitcointalk.org try to find a developer for 2bacco(below)
2BACCO Coin Developer Needed, Pays 500,000 2bacco to start
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1126898.0

Thread at bitcointalk, to find Cigarette Store/website to accept 2bacco coins
[Store Owners] I Have 2BACCO Coins & WTB Cigarettes From You
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1116421.0

I thank all the smokers out there, for your continued support of 2bacco coin,

The Smoker Friendly Coin

As more smokers buy their cigarettes with 2bacco coins, then 2bacco coin will become an ever more successful crypto currency
 Smiley

DigitalGoldCoin

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

pay me and I work for you

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 04:41:57 PM

I like your style. I tweeted and retweeted the 5 tweets and posted at the other thread Smiley

For 20,000 2bacco coins, I will write a story about 2baccocoin at digitalgoldcoin.com

I like your charity work for smokers too,
I agree there ought to be medical cigarettes given out to people(zero taxes) Smiley

The Smoker Friendly Coin

As more smokers buy their cigarettes with 2bacco coins, then 2bacco coin will become an ever more successful crypto currency
 Smiley

2BACCO Coin is my favorite now
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 06:00:28 PM

Thanks for your support of 2bacco coin.

You have a deal, I am glad to have you on board, send me your 2bacco address and I will pay you to write a story about 2bacco coin at your site. Thank you Smiley

For 20,000 2bacco coins, I will write a story about 2baccocoin at digitalgoldcoin.com

I like your style. I tweeted and retweeted the 5 tweets and posted at the other thread Smiley

I like your charity work for smokers too,
I agree there ought to be medical cigarettes given out to people(zero taxes) Smiley

The Smoker Friendly Coin

Smiley

glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:03:20 PM

from a vapor to a smoker  Grin

http://gcpool.eu/2bacco/public/

Have Fun

Rolff10eticus

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:19:48 AM

from a vapor to a smoker  Grin

Have Fun

Hey, thank you very much for the new 2bacco coin mining pool!

I am going to put about $100 into buy orders on 2bacco(in btc of course, duh)
but I have to wait and download the new bitcoin wallet first, might take a few days to synch,(zzzz waiting for the bitcoin wallet to synch)
but I want other people to match my $100 and put in a hundred bucks in low buy orders to give some support at yobit. Anyone gonna match my $100?  Smiley
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 02:40:49 PM

from a vapor to a smoker  Grin

Have Fun

Thank you for adding a 2bacco coin mining pool Smiley

I added a second part to the 2BACCO Road Map in the op.

2BACCO Road Map part 2(these are estimates only)

To enable processing transactions, there are two early hurdles for 2bacco coin:

1- enabling the buying of one pack of cigarettes from a local store, paying with 2bacco coinsDONE
2- enabling the buying of 3-4 cartons(the minimum order size of online cigarette websites)
paying with 2bacco coins...

2bacco is able to process transactions for 1 pack of cigarettes.

3-4 cartons = 0.5 to 1 btc = $140 to $280 approximate estimates (with btc trading at approx 250-300)
That is the amount of money that will need to be sitting in buy orders,
ready to do the processing of the minimum buy orders of 3-4 cartons of cigarettes.
Some locations might be more or less expensive.

My estimates of what that means for the price of 2bacco coins?
low ranges: 750 to 1000 satoshi
high ranges: 10,000 or more satoshi

2bacco coin will likely move up into the top 50-100 coins to coincide with becoming enabled
to process the minimum cigarette orders sizes.

These price estimates are just to process the minimum buy orders of 3-4 cartons of cigarettes.

There should be upwards pressures on the price of 2bacco coins on exchanges after achieving

the liquidity required to process the minimum orders, because the intent of 2bacco coin is to

grow and to be able to process larger orders than just the minimum. (There are alot of factors involved, these are just speculative estimates I showing here)

If/when 2bacco coin becomes enabled to process 30-40 cartons of cigarettes continually having
liquidity sufficient to do that on exchanges, then 2bacco coin
should move up into the top 5 or 10 altcoins, and might even become the number 2 coin overall,
second only to bitcoin. Smiley

TOBACCO GOLD

Rolff10eticus

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:22:43 PM

Excellent Road Map dev!

don't worry too much about that other jerk with the loud mouth,

but seriously, I have $100 bucks headed to support 2bacco

once the bitcoin wallet synchs, zzzzzzz, maybe 2 days

bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 09:06:51 PM

I copied a couple of recent posts from the 2bacco dev, and created a post at internetcoin.wordpress.com

2BACCO Coin Road Map Clarified, New Mining Pool, Advertising For Dev and Stores to buy cigarettes with 2bacco coins
https://internetcoin.wordpress.com/2015/07/19/2bacco-coin-road-map-clarified/

The Road Map looks good to me Smiley

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 01:32:14 AM

I copied a couple of recent posts from the 2bacco dev, and created a post at internetcoin.wordpress.com

2BACCO Coin Road Map Clarified, New Mining Pool, Advertising For Dev and Stores to buy cigarettes with 2bacco coins
https://internetcoin.wordpress.com/2015/07/19/2bacco-coin-road-map-clarified/

The Road Map looks good to me Smiley

Thank you for the news release,

I put the link into the 2BACCO Coin In The News section of the op Smiley

Pint8alesius

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:47:35 AM

2bacco coin has a presence on twitter,
but what about on some of the other sites:

facebook
tumblr
reddit

Is anyone doing anything for 2baccocoin on those sites?
there are other social sites, lots of them
bitbets

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:54:54 AM

I made a little animation for 2BACCO Coin Smiley

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 04:38:22 PM

Thanks for the animation, I like that Smiley

I don't know that much about tumblr, facebook or reddit,

but where do you think an animation like the one above,

might be more effective? I know on tumblr the users display pictures.

Pinterest? Need to get 2bacco coin out there I think..

2bacco coin has a presence on twitter,
but what about on some of the other sites:

facebook
tumblr
reddit

Is anyone doing anything for 2baccocoin on those sites?
there are other social sites, lots of them

bitbets

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:59:49 PM

Here is another animation Smiley

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Rolff10eticus

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:29:58 AM

I think 2bacco needs miners, no confirmations for 3 hours.

anyone mining 2bacco?
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 02:10:06 AM

I think 2bacco needs miners, no confirmations for 3 hours.

anyone mining 2bacco?

confirmations won't happen until someone finds a block,
just have to wait.

There are three 2bacco mining pools now Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: