Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54445 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:50:47 PM

dev maybe now

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 07:31:38 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 05:53:04 PM by 2bacco

I cut and pasted parts of the netcoin wallet around the dark grey 2bacco

this is not fancy, but I thought that where netcoin has what resembles a net in the background,

instead of that 2bacco could have smoke as part of the background

There are a  couple of other things.

POS/POW
I think making the 2bacco wallet POS/POW is a good idea, I want to go ahead with that but there is still time for feedback on that

Anonymous
I am considering making the wallet anonymous, but not firm on this yet.

anonymous is something we might consider later on, for now the POS/POW is the main thing,
to allow people to stake and thereby keep the wallet synching and performing transactions continually,
and people can move their coins in and out of the exchanges then.

I am looking for developers to update the 2bacco coin wallet to POS/POW and to make changes to the look and art of the wallet too.

The pre-crowdfunding and crowdfunding money will be used to pay the developer(s) to do this work.
Approximate time for the REAL CROWDFUNDING is estimated to be about Mid July 2016 or thereabouts.
I cannot guarantee any amount of money coming from the crowdfunding at this time, that is not in my hands to control, but I can try to influence it.
Hopefully this all goes well. Smiley

Thank you for your feedback

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 09:11:10 PM

Something like this, maybe with smoky background, or maybe not.
(the letters/characters are not the right shade of orange, and came out too blurry, but it gives you an idea of what i was thinking of)

Is this better?
red boxes

or this?
white boxes

Thank you for your feedback Smiley

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 08:21:07 AM

What do you think of the cartoon guy in the pic below?

Comments are welcome

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 09:02:55 AM

Is anyone trying to mine 2bacco coins?

2bacco coin needs people to mine, find blocks,

so that people can get their 2bacco coins on or off exchanges.

I can contact coinmarketcap.com try to get 2bacco listed there again,

but with the 2bacco coin wallet not synching, well,

I don't know how that will go then.

So, need some help from miners please mine 2bacco coin,

post here to let us know how mining is going, thank you miners

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 11:29:34 AM

Just a few thoughts I am sharing with you Smiley

Cigarettes and tobacco smokers are being persecuted,

1- one way smokers are being abused is with taxes on cigarettes and tobacco

2- discrimination against smokers

3- twisted philosophies used against smokers with the 'quit' dogmas. hypocricies for them to push those dogmas on smokers of cigarettes and tobacco.

So there shouldn't be any troubles finding miners to mine 2bacco coins then,

seeing as how some of the miners do smoke cigarettes, so it only makes sense they would support their own cause,

at least some of the time anyways.

I am supportive of smokers rights, with the smokers advocacy work i have begun to do on the internet.

2bacco coin might benefit from a smoker developer who is more talented than I am...

I intend to continue to do the smokers advocacy work, and with another talented smoking developer working for 2bacco coin,
we could make quite a team, or even a group of people working at it.

2bacco coin needs to expand, there needs to be at least one devoted talented developer who is also on side with
supporting smokers rights or advocacy (or smokers mercy if that be the case. asking for mercy for smokers in various ways)

PRISONERS ON DEATH ROW NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE EVEN A LAST CIGARETTE?
It used to be on tv and in the movies, if someone was put in front of a firing squad to be killed,
the show would often or usually depict the assailants offering or giving the 'dead man' a 'last cigarette' to smoke before he gets murdered by them.
Nowadays, it has gotten crueler, do you think some of these people will even allow a last cigarette to a condemned man?
How hardly, I doubt they will give a condemned man a last cigarette nowadays.

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 06:34:36 PM

Is anyone mining 2bacco coins?

I need to get some feedback from miners.

In the past, last year, the 2bacco coin wallet had the same issues it is having right now,

and we discovered the problem was that no one was mining 2bacco coins,

or that anyone mining 2bacco coins wasn't finding any blocks,

therefore the 2bacco coin wallet would not synch.

That is where we are still at today, in late April 2016.

It seems obvious that 2bacco coin cannot rely on POW mining to keep the 2bacco wallet synched and process transactions..

That is a reason why the 2bacco wallet needs to be upgraded to POS/POW.

Proof of Stake
, and people hopefully keep their wallets open to stake,

and the 2bacco network gets stabilized.

Below, is what the upgraded 2bacco coin wallet should resemble after developers change 2bacco to POS/POW

I will need to get a pic of the current 2bacco coin wallet, to compare with the proposed new 2bacco walet as shown the image above.

That is my proposal for the look of the 2bacco coin wallet,

as you can see there is POW mining data in the lower left of the proposed client above,

and POS data in the lower right of the client too.

Software Developer(s) needed to help upgrade the 2bacco coin wallet.
PM me or post here at the main 2bacco thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1446280

Pre crowdfunding and Crowdfunding to pay developer(s) to do the above mentioned work for 2bacco coin
http://www.2bacco.com/crowdfunding/index.html

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 07:13:46 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 12:09:40 PM by 2bacco

BEFORE and AFTER Information About Work To Be Done To 2bacco Coin Wallet

BEFORE:Current splashscreen for 2bacco coin, Make Friends Make Peace

AFTER: Below, is the 2bacco splashscreen after upgrading 2bacco wallet  The Smoker Friendly Coin

BEFORE: 2bacco coin wallet on april 26, 2016.. this is the current 2bacco wallet

AFTER: (below)red boxes proposed upgraded 2bacco wallet
is this one better?

AFTER: white boxes
or this one?

AFTER: MAIN SCREENSHOT OF THE NETCOIN NET WALLET

*Check out the Netcoin Net Wallet, it shows you roughly what I would like the 2bacco coin wallet to resemble.
(I don't have a link to download the Netcoin Net wallet, they changed their websites recently so you will have to search yourself for now, thank you)

I am trying to find Developer(s) to do the proposed work/changes to the 2bacco coin wallet

Crowdfunding money will be used to pay the Developer(s) to do the work on the 2bacco coin wallet.

Pre crowdfunding and Crowdfunding to pay developer(s) to do the above mentioned work for 2bacco coin

There is the pre-crowdfunding and the REAL Crowdfunding.

I estimate that the REAL Crowdfunding will take place in approximately mid-july of 2016.

I am also looking for a crowdfund manager for the REAL Crowdfunding

At this time, we do not know how much money will come through the crowdfunding

Developers might try to help the 2bacco coin crowdfunding,

by pledging to do X work if they are paid Y amount.

I could then show that to people who might then send money to fund the 2bacco coin projects.

Thank you for your continued support of 2bacco coin Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 04:05:49 AM

Do you think 2bacco coin wallet should be made anonymous?

Your feedback is important, thank you Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 04:53:34 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 05:15:16 AM by 2bacco

I am trying to make the presentation better for the pre-crowdfunding and crowdfunding

page at 2bacco.com , trying to make it easier to understand.

Please take a look, and your feedback or suggestions are welcome.

Pre Crowdfunding 2bacco coin link to be shared. Share the link below on social media

Additionally,
The SSL at 2bacco.com was not working well,

so I removed the SSL from 2bacco.com

Thank you Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 11:36:12 AM

Defining Work to be Done To The 2bacco Wallet, And Estimates Of Costs, Also Estimates Of How Much Is Needed From Crowdfunding to Pay For All Of This

Need Developers To Pledge To Do X Amount Of Work If They Are Paid Y Amount Of Money

by pledging to do X work if they are paid Y amount

I could then show that to people who might then send money to fund the 2bacco coin projects.

Crowdfund Manager Wanted

2bacco coin is looking for a key person involved with one or more of:

1- Crypto

2-  or Smokers Rights Advocacy

3-  or something to do with being Smoker Friendly(smoker friendly hotels come to mind)

4- Crowdfunding experience, but not absolutely necessary for this

4 SMALLER PICS OF THE INSIDE OF NETCOIN NET WALLET IN DIFFERENT SECTIONS OF THE WALLET

Netcoin Stakes For Education
Notice that netcoin is staking for Education?
2bacco coin might consider staking for Smokers Rights Advocacy, to try and help out smokers in various ways, to be more smoker friendly.. Thereby truly becoming The Smoker Friendly Coin.

Stake Calculator
The stake calculator in the netcoin net wallet is alot of fun to play around with,
I would like to see something like this in the upgraded 2bacco coin wallet too.

Theme Switcher
2bacco coin can allow people to chose their own theme,
from a list of themes, similar to what the netcoin wallet has.

Stores Accepting 2bacco coin
a window displaying the stores that accept 2bacco coin, or major supporters of 2bacco coin

These things are not written in stone yet,

I do not know how much of this will be in the new upgrade of the 2bacco coin wallet at this time,

There is time for your feedback or suggestions,

Look forwards to hearing from you.

Thank you for your continued support of the 2bacco coin projects Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 12:53:58 PM

Crowdfund Manager Wanted

1- Crypto

2-  or Smokers Rights Advocacy

3-  or something to do with being Smoker Friendly(smoker friendly hotels come to mind)

Keep in mind, the REAL CROWDFUND is estimated to happen about MID-JULY OF 2016,

there is time to prepare, it gives people about 2 and a half months time to prepare Smiley

Pre Crowdfunding 2bacco coin link to be shared. Share the link below on social media

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:54:40 AM

ok. new mac wallet here

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drcEdMeExEaHZ1Ync

i had to change the https://github.com/2bacco/2bacco/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1068

from

if(nHeight == 1){
        nSubsidy = nSubsidy * 81454500 * 12  / 100 / 512;

to

if(nHeight == 1){
        nSubsidy = 9774540 * COIN

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:04:14 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 02:18:32 AM by bumbacoin

anyone having problem syncing, the node to add is 194.135.88.119
the reason why the last block is 2 weeks old is because no-one is mining.

it currently expects around 93 mhs to acheive a 1 minute block.
"networkhashps" : 93921342,

-

there are also issues with the way the wallet joins the network, it shares the same "magic number" with LTC
this is part of the handshake protocol, because it has not been changed it can think that other coins belong on the same network.

this is the result of a getpeerinfo atm with 2 connections (only 1 of which is actually 2bacco coin, the other is some other undetermined coin which also shares the same magic number). (when "fully" connected there are 4 nodes on the "network" atm, only one of which is 2bacco , the other 3 are the different coin).

you can simply tell they are different networks by the blockheight,
the first one is 2baccowith current blockheight of 30463 blocks.

[
"addr" : "194.135.88.119:11065",
"services" : "00000003",
"lastsend" : 1461808516,
"lastrecv" : 1461808507,
"bytessent" : 1122,
"bytesrecv" : 2215,
"blocksrequested" : 0,
"conntime" : 1461808506,
"version" : 70002,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:0.8.6.2/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 30463,
"banscore" : 0,
"syncnode" : true
},
{
"addr" : "104.207.159.87:11065",
"lastsend" : 1461808579,
"lastrecv" : 1461808580,
"bytessent" : 229,
"conntime" : 1461808579,
"startingheight" : 47968,
"banscore" : 0
}
]

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 06:32:05 AM

Thank you for the feedback bumbacoin.

bumbacoin, are you interested to do some work on the 2bacco coin wallet,
if so, how much do you want to be paid?
you can send me a pm if you want to be private.

Does anyone have some estimates of costs, how much would you charge to do the work

to upgrade the 2bacco wallet, and fix these issues?

And how much to make the design similar to what I was showing in previous posts.
(maybe I need to put it into a written list, and try to get estimates? )

Hopefully the crowdfunding goes well, and we get the money to pay for all this.
I estimate mid-july 2016 for the REAL CROWDFUNDING,

anyone having problem syncing, the node to add is 194.135.88.119
the reason why the last block is 2 weeks old is because no-one is mining.

it currently expects around 93 mhs to acheive a 1 minute block.
"networkhashps" : 93921342,

-

there are also issues with the way the wallet joins the network, it shares the same "magic number" with LTC
this is part of the handshake protocol, because it has not been changed it can think that other coins belong on the same network.

this is the result of a getpeerinfo atm with 2 connections (only 1 of which is actually 2bacco coin, the other is some other undetermined coin which also shares the same magic number). (when "fully" connected there are 4 nodes on the "network" atm, only one of which is 2bacco , the other 3 are the different coin).

you can simply tell they are different networks by the blockheight,
the first one is 2baccowith current blockheight of 30463 blocks.

[
"addr" : "194.135.88.119:11065",
"lastsend" : 1461808516,
"lastrecv" : 1461808507,
"bytessent" : 1122,
"conntime" : 1461808506,
"startingheight" : 30463,
"banscore" : 0,
"syncnode" : true
},
{
"addr" : "104.207.159.87:11065",
"lastsend" : 1461808579,
"lastrecv" : 1461808580,
"bytessent" : 229,
"conntime" : 1461808579,
"startingheight" : 47968,
"banscore" : 0
}
]

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 06:56:44 AM

If we can get the wallet working well, and increase confidence by having better dev(s) then 2bacco coin is poised to move up alot.
2bacco has many advantages over most of the other altcoins,
there is a market just waiting for 2bacco coin to have a better wallet and dev,
transactions will occur with 2bacco coin because people will buy cigarettes with 2bacco coins. most of the other coins do not have a market like 2bacco coin will have.

I think it is actually exciting, to think about the future of 2bacco coin,

but please get yourselves some 2bacco coins to share in this 2bacco ride upwards. Smiley

So, we need to get the 2bacco coin wallet synching and performing transactions. Smiley

And I look forwards to buying my cigarettes with 2bacco coins, I hope you do too Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 02:02:06 PM

PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER INTO ONE POST

AFTER: Below, is the 2bacco splashscreen after upgrading 2bacco wallet  The Smoker Friendly Coin

BEFORE: 2bacco coin wallet on april 26, 2016.. this is the current 2bacco wallet

is this one better?

or this one?

*Check out the Netcoin Net Wallet, it shows you roughly what I would like the 2bacco coin wallet to resemble.
(I don't have a link to download the Netcoin Net wallet, they changed their websites recently so you will have to search yourself for now, thank you)

I am trying to find Developer(s) to do the proposed work/changes to the 2bacco coin wallet

Crowdfunding money will be used to pay the Developer(s) to do the work on the 2bacco coin wallet.

I estimate that the REAL Crowdfunding will take place in approximately mid-july of 2016.

Defining Work to be Done To The 2bacco Wallet, And Estimates Of Costs, Also Estimates Of How Much Is Needed From Crowdfunding to Pay For All Of This

Need Developers To Pledge To Do X Amount Of Work If They Are Paid Y Amount Of Money

Crowdfund Manager Wanted

1- Crypto

2-  or Smokers Rights Advocacy

3-  or something to do with being Smoker Friendly(smoker friendly hotels come to mind)

4 SMALLER PICS OF THE INSIDE OF NETCOIN NET WALLET IN DIFFERENT SECTIONS OF THE WALLET

2bacco coin might consider staking for Smokers Rights Advocacy, to try and help out smokers in various ways, to be more smoker friendly.. Thereby truly becoming The Smoker Friendly Coin.

Stake Calculator
The stake calculator in the netcoin net wallet is alot of fun to play around with,

Theme Switcher

a window displaying the stores that accept 2bacco coin, or major supporters of 2bacco coin

I do not know how much of this will be in the new upgrade of the 2bacco coin wallet at this time,

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 03:02:00 PM

2bacco does need a faucet and a block explorer Smiley

Someone just offered to make a faucet and a block explorer for 2bacco coin Smiley

I don't know yet, if they want to be paid or if they will do it for free.

I did reply and mentioned that right now might not be the 'best' time,

because of the up and coming, hoped for, upgrades to the 2bacco coin wallet.

But it reminded me, I can ask for these Extras in the crowdfunding,

I can ask for that money and pay for a faucet and block explorer

if there is enough money from the crowdfunding.

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 08:21:30 PM

Suggested amount to give during the 2bacco crowdfunding

I was looking at other crowdfunding projects on the internet,

and doing some reading about it,

they suggested that people send  amounts of $10, $20, $50 or $100(USD) or more!

Thank you

Crowdfund Manager Wanted

1- Crypto

3-  or something to do with being Smoker Friendly(smoker friendly hotels come to mind)

Keep in mind, the REAL CROWDFUND is estimated to happen about MID-JULY OF 2016,

there is time to prepare, it gives people about 2 and a half months time to prepare Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 02:23:41 AM

2BACCO COIN IS SMOKER FRIENDLY AND HELPS SMOKERS!
In order to help us achieve our goals, to help smokers, and to pay developer(s) to update the 2bacco wallet,
It is recommended to gift(USD): $10, $20, $50, $100 or more

During the precrowdfunding, there is only bitcoin, netcoin, startcoin and cannabis coin  accepted,
but The REAL CROWDFUND will hopefully accept other types of gifting such as credit cards or paypal.

Thank you very much, your gift will help smokers,
and go towards paying developer(s) to update the 2bacco coin wallet

This Post is where I am trying to put all the info for the crowdfund and perhaps for the Software Developers and the Pre-crowdfund and crowdfund and Crowdfund manager...

Additional Stuff to possibly add to the crowdfund below:
Buy nodes($99 at bitnodes.net)
Block explorer (unknown cost)
Faucet (unknown cost)
Android app for 2bacco?
might ask for money to pay to advertise on bitcointalk.org forums (unknown costs)
ask for money to pay artists to do more artwork for 2bacco coin

I tend to think it may be a good idea to ask for everything in the crowdfund.
May as well.
Anything you want to see added to the crowdfund list?

PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER INTO ONE POST

AFTER: Below, is the 2bacco splashscreen after upgrading 2bacco wallet  The Smoker Friendly Coin

is this one better?

or this one?

Crowdfund Manager Wanted

1- Crypto

Stake Calculator

Theme Switcher

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: