Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 01:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ParallelCoin - DUO - SHA256 + Scrypt | HardFork Soon!!! We are going Go!  (Read 61074 times)
trax0r

Activity: 375
Merit: 103

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:11:15 AM

Last night the market price of DUO did rise to half a btc (0.50000000 BTC) on Nova Exchange for some hours...
seems someone wanted to buy a bit of DUO for a high price....

but who knows.. maybe this market price will get normal for DUO in the near future?

Its just one person buying hes order Cheesy

I guess not, as NOVA exchange does not allow to buy own orders....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lokiverloren

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:06:27 AM

Direct prohibition of accounts doing both sides of a transaction doesn't stop sybil attacks for those who are determined to do this, it just takes another person to collaborate or to use a stolen identity if there is KYC limits on this kind of size.

But one does have to wonder what is in mind... Anyone who follows the chatter at our discord would know that the 'total supply' is for sure under 200,000 (118k is from cryptopia liquidation) and probably is realistically more like half what coinmarket cap says.

I'm selling part of my dev payment stack so I can finally pay my tax bill here in Serbia and finish getting my work permit sorted out. I am almost there, just need a few hundred more euros worth of bitcoin in my hands and that is settled at last.

I figure I should also make a quick update here too... I have been bashing my head against the horribly tangled dependencies and mess that I worked from for some time, so I decided to go back to the foundation and break apart its tangle and separate things as much as possible. First task is already done, it is now possible to write another application that deploys a btcd node as a concurrent process inside it.

Once I have split everything into bite sized pieces I will be branching it to reintegrate all the changed parts that make it into a Parallelcoin node. The changes are mostly all ready and tested since months but I was getting snagged on the final integration because of this mess.
DenOfDevs
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:11:41 PM

Last night the market price of DUO did rise to half a btc (0.50000000 BTC) on Nova Exchange for some hours...
seems someone wanted to buy a bit of DUO for a high price....

but who knows.. maybe this market price will get normal for DUO in the near future?

Its just one person buying hes order Cheesy

I guess not, as NOVA exchange does not allow to buy own orders....
2 profiles, or just 2 people
lokiverloren

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:29:51 AM

Due to the interesting nature of trading at Nova, I am seriously considering getting signed up, I would have done so sooner but they require mobile phone number and I don't have one. So I am getting one sorted out today and plan to place about half my remaining stack at quite decent prices to encourage some liquidity to develop there. However I will stick with Altilly if it seems a wiser option.
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 11:16:01 AM

As I see it Nova exchange is a full legit Crypto-currencies exchange. The company, Goobit Exchange AB is registered in Stockholm Sweden. There are full details listed with even names of staff and board of directors. So, as far as I get they are very serious in their exchange business.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
lokiverloren

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:47:36 PM

Well, I think it would be good to focus on Nova.

I have part way finished registering there and I'll be putting some DUO up to bring buyers to it.

I think if we focus on it as our trading venue we have a better chance of getting noticed in the noise of the crypto space.
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 09:23:35 AM

I want to add that Altilly is also full legit exchange by my way of looking at exchanges matter. They are also a fully registered company with a variety of services in the field of cryptocoins. Funny thing is that they are the same as NOVA from Sweden. As I said they fulfill all my standards for legit exchange and they even have photos of people in charge.

Those were my good thoughts about NOVA and Altilly. Lets now look at the bad side.

Cryptsy was legit, Cryptopia was legit.... but they all have the same issue which these those two from Sweeden also have. They try to list as many coins as their capacity is but I can bet they don't count "a full source code review" from experts in term of their capacity. The full code review is not something you can perform in 10 minutes. There are really a lot of coins which are basically dead. No devs for months, as I see mostly POS coins survived as nobody needs to mine them. So beside of intention of those exchanges to get more users by listing all possible coins, I see no other purpose as people even don't trade them.
My point is to learn from others and from the past and not to let the same mistakes happened again.
We are witnessing what is currently happening, "shitcoins" are dying slowly but surely. All clones without true purpose and usability will probably vanish from serious exchanges and there will be left only true projects with honest people behind. Ok, not all are honest but you got my point. I know some will be traded still after that on scam exchanges as yobit and similar, but if we want to be serious we should never even look on that side.
To summarise, my message to all exchanges is STOP listing or adding coins for which you did not make a full source code review and do research regarding a project itself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
lokiverloren

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:28:01 AM

Very well said. This is why Bittrex doesn't list coins for a fee. They know from the history that more than a few times malicious code has been put into coins, that coins lost userbase completely and went offline. They don't want to associate themselves with this nor expose their users, and investors, to this risk.

I am aiming to make sure that once we have new software and the new protocol ready, that they will be able to easily review it, and determine that it is a lower risk. The fact that they do list Decred is a big plus in our favour, because our codebase is based on the same basis.

So, be patient, we are making sure that we do this right and I concur 100% with marcetin in that, once we get listed on bittrex, a lot of things are going to change.
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 03:16:57 PM

What I had today with guys from NOVA I did not have ever in my life with any IT related company in term of responsiveness.
Those guys are fabulous!!!
First, trax0r sent them logo to change, done in a few hours. Then I wrote to the guy from NOVA on our discord regarding my observation on exchanges and he said that he will forward my message to someone in charge for that question. Just after 15 minutes coin manager join our channel and wrote me a full explanation. He wrote that direct to me not some bullshit copy/paste (I know that because of many typos he made). Believe me when I said I have a huge amount of experience and because of that, I am someone to who is not easy to be convinced, especially for crypto, but he wrote me all details from how they began, how they do monitoring, how they keep coins and how their system is organized.
The conclusion is that we can be fully confident in NOVA as a fully legit and serious exchange which came here to say for a long time.
If there is someone so stupid to be still on yobit my strong advice is to transfer to NOVA.

trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:07:54 PM

I am looking forward to the new DUO wallet, as it has CPU mining included...

Everyone with a normal PC at his home will be able to mine DUO coins, like it was with CPU mining in the first Bitcoin days.
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:12:26 PM

Parallelcoin / DUO can perfectly be used to wire your funds from one wallet to another. So easy, you only need to follow these 3 steps to get started:

1. Download your DUO wallet from here and install it: https://parallelcoin.info/download/Parallelcoin-qt-v1.2.0.0-Win.zip

2. Start buying your DUO coins from one of the following two exchanges:

https://www.altilly.com
https://novaexchange.com

3. Transfer your funds from your exchange to your wallet and use your DUOs for save, secure and anonymous payments, from wallet to wallet.

The transaction fees are very low, so perfect for your transfers. Try it!
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:25:59 PM

There is news from the liquidation of Cryptopia.
If you had DUOs there, please read following information:

https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/update-for-cryptopia-account-holders-3-july-2019/

and also the FAQ:
https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/faqs-cryptopia-liquidation/

Still all is uncertain, and it will still take months to find out what will happen. Will the account holder get their coins back? Will you get fiat instead of coins?
Currently still noone can answer this question.
zoneterror

Activity: 164
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:50:06 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2019, 06:15:46 PM by zoneterror

New pool for Parallelcoin :  
0.24% fee

Payouts every 30 minutes for balance above 0.0001

-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://miningpool.host:3333 -u <walletaddress> -p c=DUO

Happy Mining Smiley
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:06:27 AM

trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:54:35 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2019, 10:48:03 AM by trax0r

Current News:

We contacted one top 10 exchange to list Parallelcoin/DUO on their exchange, and we got a positive answer.

They invited Parallelcoin/DUO to join, but there is a high setup fee in BTC, which they ask from us to get listed.
The fee is that high, that the core members (and the community) cannot handle this setup fee alone.

The offer to accept DUOs directly as payment to cover the listing fee was refused and is not possible.

So we are searching for an investor, which would receive a certain amount of DUOs in order to pay the listing fee of exchange in return.

If you are interested and see the potential behind Parallelcoin and to be listed on exchange, please do not hesitate to contact us.

You can find the Parallelcoin core members and the community on Discord or Telegram:
https://discord.gg/9vkNPFQ
https://t.me/joinchat/HOHZMRFuz3TaAEaw5t1j7A

four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 11:40:04 AM

I want to add that Altilly is also full legit exchange by my way of looking at exchanges matter. They are also a fully registered company with a variety of services in the field of cryptocoins. Funny thing is that they are the same as NOVA from Sweden. As I said they fulfill all my standards for legit exchange and they even have photos of people in charge.

Those were my good thoughts about NOVA and Altilly. Lets now look at the bad side.

Cryptsy was legit, Cryptopia was legit.... but they all have the same issue which these those two from Sweeden also have. They try to list as many coins as their capacity is but I can bet they don't count "a full source code review" from experts in term of their capacity. The full code review is not something you can perform in 10 minutes. There are really a lot of coins which are basically dead. No devs for months, as I see mostly POS coins survived as nobody needs to mine them. So beside of intention of those exchanges to get more users by listing all possible coins, I see no other purpose as people even don't trade them.
My point is to learn from others and from the past and not to let the same mistakes happened again.
We are witnessing what is currently happening, "shitcoins" are dying slowly but surely. All clones without true purpose and usability will probably vanish from serious exchanges and there will be left only true projects with honest people behind. Ok, not all are honest but you got my point. I know some will be traded still after that on scam exchanges as yobit and similar, but if we want to be serious we should never even look on that side.
To summarise, my message to all exchanges is STOP listing or adding coins for which you did not make a full source code review and do research regarding a project itself.

This is good insight from a seasoned vet.

Cryptsy was legit, Cryptopia was legit.... but ...

We still need exchange listings... but ... ALT crypto was nuked by Cryptsy then, Cryptopia.
Lesson learned ... stop putting all the eggs in ONE exchange basket.

The future is some association of not for profit BUT for the benefit of established OG coins market/exchange .NET ...
(think white label solution, leasing exchange service, hosted per coin community/servers ... api interconnected)

coupled with
BlocknetDex (and other direct p2p exchange systems).

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 04:51:11 PM

Well, there are few solutions for today's exchanges.
They can put each coin daemon in a separate container for example and not trade with ERC20 tokens.
For eggs, that is always personal guilt Smiley

AndisonCrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:31:56 AM

Hi four3200,

Please help ParallelCoin(DUO) to be listed in  https://freiexchange.com  .
We know you should can find some relationship with frei exchange.

Thanks,
Psychopathic

Activity: 20
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:10:31 AM

Maybe a dumb question, but I looked at the links posted above and didn't see a windows wallet? Am i missing something or is it a linux-only wallet? Also parallelcoin's website seems to be down...
nwo99

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

Looking for a good project

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:52:05 PM

Dear Parallelcoin community,
As you may remember, On the 24th of June 2019 the team issued an announcement to comfort the community that we will be taking measures to try to return some lost coins on cryptopia to their rightful owners and urged you to wait for further announcements on the details.
The team is glad to inform you now that we will be opening the doors for claims to lost coins on cryptopia.  Wink

**Coin claim FAQ:

Q: Who qualifies for the coin claim?
A: Anybody who sent DUO coins to cryptopia from 1st of January 2019 till cryptopia went into liquidation.

Q: What will I receive?
A: 50% of the coins that you sent to cryptopia. Those will be assigned to your address on the day of the hard fork.

Q: Why do I only receive 50% of the coins that I sent?
A: If you sent the coins to cryptopia then you probably had plans to sell. Maybe you sold, maybe you didn’t. And since we can’t confirm whether you sold or not, we will give you 50% of the coins.

Q: I bought coins on cryptopia. Do I get replacement coins?
A: Unfortunately not. Since we don’t have access to trade history on cryptopia we regrettably can’t confirm your claim.

Q:How do I claim the coins?
A: Send a PM on bitcointalk or on discord to a DUO core member (Marcetin, Loki, Trax0r, nWo) with a message signed by the secret of the DUO address that you used to send coins.

BEWARE team will NEVER ask for private keys or for any payments. Only deal with core team members. Do NOT get scammed!!

If you need technical information on how to sign a message with the secret of your address please read this this article:
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/3898/how-does-sign-message-work

Q: When should I claim the coins?
A: The sooner the better, but certainly before the deadline of 31st August 2019

For more information please DM core members or join the parallelcoin (DUO) discord here: https://discord.gg/sW8WPkP
Kind Regards
The DUO team

Looking for a good project to work on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: