Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Micro-donations for newbies - Round 1 (5 donations)  (Read 522 times)
kevinpaladin (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 11:46:42 AM

Okay. I am not a Bitcoin millionaire or anything like that. I just have less than 1 BTC in my wallet right now, which I received from a more generous BTC user.  Grin

Having said that, I just thought that I can donate a few Bitcoins for newbies (like me) who haven't earned even a single Satoshi until now. I am going to donate 10 bits (0.000 010 BTC) for the first five people requesting in this thread.

Please keep in mind that the small amount to be donated is not to make you rich or anything. It is just to get a practical experience of using Bitcoins.

For donation seekers:

1. Post your Bitcoin address in the reply.
2. Do not request BTC if you already have (or had) some.
3. Do not spam.
4. Request only for your wallet alone.

For donators:

For people like me who are interested to make micro-donations are welcome to post in this thread. Please also include details like how much you can donate each time and the total number of donations in this thread.

Please don't spam or make promises you can't keep. Thanks for understanding Smiley
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:14:55 PM

giveaway are not allowed, isn't better for you to donate it to a good faucet? you can help many without breaking the forum rules, the abuse would be less also

because here there are many newbies which belong to the same account, at least in https://freebitco.in/(for example), many ip are banned
kevinpaladin (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:26:39 PM

Oh..  Shocked I didn't know about it. Thanks for that. I think I'll donate to faucets then. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: