Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111783 times)
blakegrr

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:26:38 AM

teach them by introducing bitcoin like a fiat but tell them that it was digital

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:59:54 AM

As with anything that has to do with kids, timing is always essential. Don’t wait too long to introduce them to money management but don’t force them to understand things really early on in their lives either. I think the best way to introduce them to bitcoin is between the age of 9 and 12 when they already have a full grasp of how money works and what it can do to help in your daily lives. Children today are also very intelligent and much advanced compared to us when we were kids.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:16:33 AM

perhaps to teach him start after graduating from high school trades leading since that time he will quickly understand her.

Not all kids can easily pick up, just teach them those things that can get by them, the easy ones. And don't force them to learn all things about bitcoin because it might make them disappointed if they will know that it's that hard to earn bitcoin. Make them inspired by those people that get rich because of bitcoin so that they are the ones to know it.
I will add some ,not all kids will be intereseted doing bitcoins .I think it will depends on the parents how they discipline and form their kids until they grew up .It will be a good thing and a help if a kid is openminded how hard to earn money to buy their wants .Their attitude will push them even you don't explain well about bitcoins.  Its about a mindset of a kid for us to teach them in right age .if you will ask the right age i mean . The right age with a proper understanding about things with their right attitude that fits to age.

They not all of them are going to have interest on bitcoin. Because we know that kids will just always choose going to play and they really don't care on how things are going. But there are kids that are intelligent and does understand things like the way of living on how to earn with it. Parenthood also a big thing if you kids will have the willingness to know about btc.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Black Lizard

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:06:28 AM

I think introduce bitcoin to children is not easy, bitcoin is different with real money even though we can use to payments, but it needs analysis for investment bitcoin and there is no guarantee that it would be good thing.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:08:53 AM

I think introduce bitcoin to children is not easy, bitcoin is different with real money even though we can use to payments, but it needs analysis for investment bitcoin and there is no guarantee that it would be good thing.

Kids will surely be not interested in knowing bitcoins in their early age as they will surely find it confusing and complicated and they would be much interested in enjoying their care free days by playing sports and games so it would not be the right time to teach them about bitcoins.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
karinaA

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:43:42 PM

Kids will surely be not interested in knowing bitcoins in their early age as they will surely find it confusing and complicated and they would be much interested in enjoying their care free days by playing sports and games so it would not be the right time to teach them about bitcoins.

I agree with you. Some adults find it difficult to understand what bitcoin is. And this is even more difficult for children to understand. You can just say that bitcoin is a kind of money
Pumared

Activity: 1260
Merit: 383

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:50:44 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?

I get an idea of ​​disclosure of an article, yes. Everything you said is taught here and / or by experience ...

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:54:35 PM

perhaps to teach him start after graduating from high school trades leading since that time he will quickly understand her.

Not all kids can easily pick up, just teach them those things that can get by them, the easy ones. And don't force them to learn all things about bitcoin because it might make them disappointed if they will know that it's that hard to earn bitcoin. Make them inspired by those people that get rich because of bitcoin so that they are the ones to know it.
yes i also think that they should give full attention to their education and they should not be any concern with any other activities as bitcoin is mostly use for investment therefore they do not need to have any concern with bitcoin right now.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:56:31 AM

I think in teaching kids about bitcoin, you should start with a basic.But I believe that computers has a big help for the learning of the kids about bitcoin.Wherein they can create an application regarding the teaching of bitcoin for the kids.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:12:45 AM

I think in teaching kids about bitcoin, you should start with a basic.But I believe that computers has a big help for the learning of the kids about bitcoin.Wherein they can create an application regarding the teaching of bitcoin for the kids.
Computer is one of the requirements for a teacher and to the student (kids) because if they don't have computers and they are just like lecturing by writing and discussing without the actual process then it will be hard for the kids to understand how bitcoin actually work because they are lacking in actual experience.
Neo_matrix

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:33:07 AM

Computer is one of the requirements for a teacher and to the student (kids) because if they don't have computers and they are just like lecturing by writing and discussing without the actual process then it will be hard for the kids to understand how bitcoin actually work because they are lacking in actual experience.

Yes, children very quickly master the computer. Therefore, they will be able to understand what bitcoin is. I'm not talking about the details. But in general they may have an idea of this
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:43:32 AM

In my opinion, its not necessary to each them about bitcoin now. Let them concentrate in studies now. When they grow up they will learn about it by themselves. . For everything there is a specific time period.In the case of kids, their main duty is to study well and not thinking about financial stability. I agree that we should tell them what bitcoin is .  Tell them its money just like USD, EURO etc . Thats it.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:49:12 AM

In my opinion, its not necessary to each them about bitcoin now. Let them concentrate in studies now. When they grow up they will learn about it by themselves. . For everything there is a specific time period.In the case of kids, their main duty is to study well and not thinking about financial stability. I agree that we should tell them what bitcoin is .  Tell them its money just like USD, EURO etc . Thats it.
You are correct, bitcoin will only be a destruction at their job age and they might lost focus on what is their priorities.
Bitcoin can give them good future but it should be in the proper time and let us wait for that.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:17:37 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 11:49:04 AM by yellow1

I think i want to kids the basic and how to learn first about bitcoin, and how to save bitcoin and how to earn easy money, therefore if the times will come they already know how the basics when they grow old and to saving and invest while they are still young. I will teach about a digital currencies, maybe they are willing to learn it, but they are going to study first before bitcoin important is they know already about the bitcoin and basics.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:49:31 PM

No need to create an application at all since you can simply read about bitcoin online. After all, the application that they are going to create will also have explanations in texts form. Or if you want some visual explanation, then you can watch it on Youtube.

Kids are totally good at computers, but that doesn't mean that they are going to learn about bitcoins easily. Most kids are only good at computers because they always play game on it. The area of their expertise is limited on that and technical stuffs like bitcoin which requires basic knowledge about math/economics will not be learned right away.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:59:35 PM

It will not be good for the kids to learn gambling using bitcoin and it will be hard to teach kids about bitcoin only thing you could advice from them is that bitcoin price imean bitcoin economy is a powerful crypto currency and then you must explain what is crypto currency and then after that give them a brief history of bitcoin and make sure that they can compose sentences and knows how to answer what is the question.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:02:40 PM

No need to create an application at all since you can simply read about bitcoin online. After all, the application that they are going to create will also have explanations in texts form. Or if you want some visual explanation, then you can watch it on Youtube.

Kids are totally good at computers, but that doesn't mean that they are going to learn about bitcoins easily. Most kids are only good at computers because they always play game on it. The area of their expertise is limited on that and technical stuffs like bitcoin which requires basic knowledge about math/economics will not be learned right away.
I am not quite sure that kids nowadays are only limited to playing video games. I saw kids involved in modding, coding/programming, YouTube-ing,  streaming, earning money online, developing websites, etc. Kids' minds are much more open than ours as they get to use computers and Internet while they are still crawling.

But sure, I will teach my kids about Bitcoin, and how great such a technology is.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:07:24 PM

There is too much risk in making them known into this currency.
The risk of making their way to porn or to gambling.
So I would rather not teach it to them and let them enjoy their childhood preserving the innocent minds.
There will come a time that they will know about this but not now.
They could play games but not bitcoin games with advertisement that you dont know what will pop out there.
grobura

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:20:08 PM

There is too much risk in making them known into this currency.
The risk of making their way to porn or to gambling.
So I would rather not teach it to them and let them enjoy their childhood preserving the innocent minds.
There will come a time that they will know about this but not now.
They could play games but not bitcoin games with advertisement that you dont know what will pop out there.

I do not think that children will understand bitcoins to the extent that they understand that these coins can be used in a bad way.
But, I agree with you - the children do not need to know about bitcoin. I do not know why they need it
hankyulpark

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 04:24:53 PM

I believe that kids should learn about demand x supply and inflation x deflation because this is a good knowledge for daily stuff, not only complex cryptocurrencies. To know that when more people want something, the price of this item usually rise, and how to proceed in this scenario is a good idea  Roll Eyes

▂▃▅▆█ https://boscoin.io █▆▅▃▂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: