Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2024, 06:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can I sell a domain name related to Bitcoin for? (in BTC)  (Read 431 times)
kevinpaladin (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:06:12 PM

I recently bought a new domain - BitcoinCircles.org. However, this domain hasn't been used before. How many Bitcoins do you think I can sell this domain for, if anyone is interested to buy it ((at all. I mean, I know its difficult to sell this new domain name  Smiley )? I'm not seriously considering selling the domain right away. I'm just curious.

If you have a similar domain, how much will you sell it for?
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:25:46 PM

http://www.siteprice.org/

Use this site. The more visits and results in search browsers it gets the more the price.
If it has 0 traffic.. you'll have to set an arbitrary price and expect someone wants it.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 05:26:52 PM

I recently bought a new domain - BitcoinCircles.org. However, this domain hasn't been used before. How many Bitcoins do you think I can sell this domain for, if anyone is interested to buy it ((at all. I mean, I know its difficult to sell this new domain name  Smiley )? I'm not seriously considering selling the domain right away. I'm just curious.

As a retired domainer, I can tell you that this domain has negligible value. But you never know, maybe you can get lucky.

You might try asking here: https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-appraisal.3/
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:27:15 PM

I recently bought a new domain - BitcoinCircles.org. However, this domain hasn't been used before. How many Bitcoins do you think I can sell this domain for, if anyone is interested to buy it ((at all. I mean, I know its difficult to sell this new domain name  Smiley )? I'm not seriously considering selling the domain right away. I'm just curious.

@SaintDevil
Nice lips  Wink
Shut up! Don't make stupid replies anymore in this thread!
You registered here only 1 day ago and you already feel obliged to put other members in their place?

Well, 3 years old HeroMember! You've been here for a long time and u never took time to read the forum's guidelines. None of your replies seem related to the post's title!

Don't expect anymore replies from me; u've been ignored by me.

Name:   kevinpaladin
Activity:   35
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   November 02, 2012, 12:25:34 AM
Last Active:   Today at 12:18:23 PM

With the above, I may or may not be implying that this thread is in the wrong section.  Wink
kevinpaladin (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:44:55 PM

http://www.siteprice.org/

Use this site. The more visits and results in search browsers it gets the more the price.
If it has 0 traffic.. you'll have to set an arbitrary price and expect someone wants it.

Looks like I can sell my domain for 0.5 BTC, according to http://www.siteprice.org 's calculations. Cheesy
kevinpaladin (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:46:44 PM

I recently bought a new domain - BitcoinCircles.org. However, this domain hasn't been used before. How many Bitcoins do you think I can sell this domain for, if anyone is interested to buy it ((at all. I mean, I know its difficult to sell this new domain name  Smiley )? I'm not seriously considering selling the domain right away. I'm just curious.

@SaintDevil
Nice lips  Wink
You registered here only 1 day ago and you already feel obliged to put other members in their place?

Well, 3 years old HeroMember! You've been here for a long time and u never took time to read the forum's guidelines. None of your replies seem related to the post's title!

With the above, I may or may not be implying that this thread is in the wrong section.  Wink

Well, I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to go through my profile. Smiley
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:55:25 PM

@SaintDevil
Nice lips  Wink

Well, I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to go through my profile. Smiley

It was a daunting task given that a whooping 35 posts (at the time) had to be read.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:05:08 PM

Stick it in the auctions section of the marketplace here and see what happens.

In general people seem to humongously overvalue their domains but perhaps it'll be exactly what someone's looking for.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: