Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimal Hard Fork Survival Strategies  (Read 1290 times)
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:18:41 AM

The problem is that no one can say for sure what will happen and what the intentions of the protagonists are.

Thank you SebastianJu for taking the time to explain. This is really kind of you. Thank you.
I will use your post as refference. Even though you say there is nothing to be concerned about, this can this go terrible wrong. I was thinking about buying a big position of bitcoin next month, those plans are of cause canceled now that I know what is waiting. Two branches of bitcoin. The exhange rate will drop. And in crypto, when the rate go low, people start to sell, and it goes even lower, then will it take x months/years to recover. This is really a shame since bitcoin is starting to recover and become stable right now. We are going to be knocked back to the stoneage again. Why would anybody (me) buy now, when I can buy for 1/10 of the price after the exhange rate collapse. I will save my dollars and buy when the price is at 25 USD instead, then will I get 10 times more coins.

I was asking my self, why are al the shitty alt coins going up in value right now? I know the answer, people are converting to altcoin, to buy back bitcoin after the collapse. I think that is a risky game to play, if bitcoin dies then will ALL the altcoin die as well... shit don't know what to do  Huh
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: