Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48331 times)
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:13:39 AM

Your website was error. You must checking. And you must active on this forum too. And past respone. By the way thank you. My btc was received. I hope in future your service more better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quoine Exchange (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

The Crypto Economy Flows Through Liquid

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 03:19:04 AM

Your website was error. You must checking. And you must active on this forum too. And past respone. By the way thank you. My btc was received. I hope in future your service more better.

Hi Densuj,

We will be switching to a new system to handle customer tickets very shortly, and have expanded the customer support team which should result in faster response times.

I have passed on your issues with the website to our tech team. Many thanks

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
emmettoc

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:11:53 PM

Hello,

BTC withdrawals are still pending. It took over 24hours since I requested them. What's going on? Goxxed?
emmettoc

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:32:55 PM

Hello,

BTC withdrawals are still pending. It took over 24hours since I requested them. What's going on? Goxxed?

Is there anyone who can not withdraw BTC in these days?
densuj
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:59:00 PM

Hello,

You must be patient. Because make withdrawal BTC need 72 hours or about between 3 until 4 days. And i was made Withdrawal BTC and need 4 days to coming my wallet
emmettoc

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:09:03 PM

Hello,

You must be patient. Because make withdrawal BTC need 72 hours or about between 3 until 4 days. And i was made Withdrawal BTC and need 4 days to coming my wallet

Hi, 72 hours?! Seriously? They say "24 hours" on their web site. I'm very nervous now like Goxxed.
densuj
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:27:03 PM

Hello,

Hi, 72 hours?! Seriously? They say "24 hours" on their web site. I'm very nervous now like Goxxed.
Yea i am serious. They are repairing the system. For more past and secure.  So don't worry about that. Your bitcoin is save. And i always trade bitcoin on there. You just need patient.  Cheesy
emmettoc

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:16:46 AM

Hello,

Yea i am serious. They are repairing the system. For more past and secure.  So don't worry about that. Your bitcoin is save. And i always trade bitcoin on there. You just need patient.  Cheesy

Finally it was withdrawn. Smiley
number_46

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:21:03 AM

hi please check my status

Withdrawal small amount of IDR and 3 working days (more than 72 hours) and still in PENDING status???
number_46

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:11:19 AM

Withdrawal small amount of IDR and 3 working days (more than 72 hours) and still in PENDING status???

Hi

can i have your attention?Huh

its 4 WORKING DAYS right now i waiting my withdraw to processing.

your email system clearly state that 24 HOUR for processing.

after processing than i must waiting 3 working days ++++ again for receiving in my bank account???

please give me any update about it

thanks

---

contact support from web, just get automatically answer

Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 02:39:57 AM

Hi

after processing than i must waiting 3 working days ++++ again for receiving in my bank account???

thanks

---

Hi,

I believe this should be getting processed today - apologies for the delay. I have been told you received a response to your support ticket yesterday. Also, any mention of 24 hours should now be removed, and should read 3 business days - apologies for that.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
number_46

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:55:37 AM

Hi

thanks

---

Hi,

I believe this should be getting processed today - apologies for the delay. I have been told you received a response to your support ticket yesterday. Also, any mention of 24 hours should now be removed, and should read 3 business days - apologies for that.

hi

yes its processing now

to be clearly, now waiting for withdrawal is 3 Working Days. No more than 3 day?

thanks
cyvene

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:44:05 AM

Hi

thanks

---

Hi,

hi

yes its processing now

to be clearly, now waiting for withdrawal is 3 Working Days. No more than 3 day?

thanks

Did you receive the money after you get "processed" email today? Or are you still waiting for it to arrive to your bank account?
digitizing

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:38:41 AM

Hi Quoine Support,
I have pending IDR withdrawal that take too long.
It has been 1 week and I still not receive the money.
Please process my withdraw.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 11:19:58 AM

Hi Quoine Support,
I have pending IDR withdrawal that take too long.
It has been 1 week and I still not receive the money.
Please process my withdraw.

Hi,

Apologies for the delay - I will PM you

Liquid.com
number_46

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:24:31 AM

Hi

thanks

---

Hi,

hi

yes its processing now

thanks

Did you receive the money after you get "processed" email today? Or are you still waiting for it to arrive to your bank account?

hi

No, after they processing, its depend to their payment partner again to send its. So there is waiting time again to received fund in bank account.
ariefbw

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 04:12:04 AM

Hi, do you still have problem with your payment partner for IDR Fiat Withdrawal ? Any recent confirmation or news regarding this ?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 05:09:38 AM

Hi, do you still have problem with your payment partner for IDR Fiat Withdrawal ? Any recent confirmation or news regarding this ?

Hi,

All outstanding customers with a IDR withdrawal should have been contacted, as we are currently unable to process anything through the payment partner. All IDR payments will be processed by conventional bank wire transfer until we can establish a new, reliable partner. Customers have been advised and asked to cancel their withdrawals if bank wire transfer is not acceptable.

Liquid.com
ariefbw

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 05:33:05 AM

Hi,

All outstanding customers with a IDR withdrawal should have been contacted, as we are currently unable to process anything through the payment partner. All IDR payments will be processed by conventional bank wire transfer until we can establish a new, reliable partner. Customers have been advised and asked to cancel their withdrawals if bank wire transfer is not acceptable.

Thank you for your confirmation, once you have established your new payment partner please kindly inform us in here.
densuj
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:14:37 AM

Hey quoine For fast Withdrawal fiat. How if you use code of voucher on quoine.com is like another markets who use code of voucher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: