Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48331 times)
Quoine Exchange (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

The Crypto Economy Flows Through Liquid

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 01:13:59 PM

what happen with quoine ? why my position ( margin buy ) closed by system with unreasonable price ? the present price was 7.4xx.xxx but my position closed by system at 4.2xx.xxx . and that wasn't margin call because i just used a little for margin used.

it happens twice yesterday and three times in today, my total balance reduced from idr 188.xxx.xxx became 143.xxx.xxx and after i made some wd my balance 73.xxx.xxx but again reduced to 12.xxx.xxx

was it error system or quoine steal my money Huh

please investigate my account and give me back my balance to like before the error happens

Hi,

I have contacted our Support and Technical team regarding your account balance. They are investigating your account right now and should have sent you an update. Please let me know if you see any further problem and I will relay to the teams.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hifzi

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 07:02:59 AM

what happen with quoine ? why my position ( margin buy ) closed by system with unreasonable price ? the present price was 7.4xx.xxx but my position closed by system at 4.2xx.xxx . and that wasn't margin call because i just used a little for margin used.

it happens twice yesterday and three times in today, my total balance reduced from idr 188.xxx.xxx became 143.xxx.xxx and after i made some wd my balance 73.xxx.xxx but again reduced to 12.xxx.xxx

was it error system or quoine steal my money Huh

please investigate my account and give me back my balance to like before the error happens

Hi,

I have contacted our Support and Technical team regarding your account balance. They are investigating your account right now and should have sent you an update. Please let me know if you see any further problem and I will relay to the teams.

hy, want to ask, why fiat withdrawal momentaray disabled, when it will be normal??

nullable

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:41:06 PM

that's a relieve for you.

Dear Quoine support, i have create another support ticket (3940) regarding my account status and pending withdrawal etc
please assist.

thanks

Hi Quoine,

I still have not heard anything from you since my countless emails and support ticket regarding my account status and missing deposit and unaccountable transactions.

It's more than one month since you last "froze" my account, zero all my money(including my own deposit) and crypto assets because of YOUR pricing error. Please respond.

Thanks
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 03:36:46 AM

hy, want to ask, why fiat withdrawal momentaray disabled, when it will be normal??

Hi,

We are changing our banking partner - until everything is finalized, non-JPY deposits and withdrawals are on hold. I will post on this topic when our banking services are back again.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 03:38:47 AM

Hi Quoine,

I still have not heard anything from you since my countless emails and support ticket regarding my account status and missing deposit and unaccountable transactions.

It's more than one month since you last "froze" my account, zero all my money(including my own deposit) and crypto assets because of YOUR pricing error. Please respond.

Thanks

Hi,

Many apologies for the delay. Our Customer Support team has contacted you on the subject. Please see your ticket and if you have any questions regarding the matter, please reply to the ticket or PM me and I'll relay the word.

Liquid.com
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 10:07:01 AM

QUOINE trading is now available on Apple App Store!

https://news.quoine.com/articles/quoine-trading-now-available-on-the-apple-app-store/

Liquid.com
peyman salehian

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:41:05 AM

Dear Team,

Even Bitfinix starts to work but the ETH trading is still disable in your website. It is our money. It takes more than two weeks and I haven't received any announcement regarding the disability of this product trading.

Please do not say it is because of liquidity since there is no liquidity exist in BTC or ETH in since last two weeks.

I appreciate it if you give us a reasonable cause. Since I have ETH and I can not even sell them.

Regards,
Peyman
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 06:32:54 AM

Dear Team,

Even Bitfinix starts to work but the ETH trading is still disable in your website. It is our money. It takes more than two weeks and I haven't received any announcement regarding the disability of this product trading.

Please do not say it is because of liquidity since there is no liquidity exist in BTC or ETH in since last two weeks.

I appreciate it if you give us a reasonable cause. Since I have ETH and I can not even sell them.

Regards,
Peyman

Hi,

We have plans to re-enable ETHBTC again soon - I will check with our Technical team and post an update here as soon as I have an answer.

Liquid.com
harnorno2

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:12:43 AM

Any plans to release your app on andriod platform?

Andriod user here Sad
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 02:42:40 AM

Any plans to release your app on andriod platform?

Andriod user here Sad

Hi,

Our Android app is in the final review stage now. It will be released soon. I'll post an update here when I receive a concrete date of release.

Liquid.com
leesc

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:05:21 PM

Yesterday 10:38pm I have requested a withdrawal by BTC but until now the status still "pending", when you going to process it? I have make a report but no people reply me, my report number is 4874. Please take action asap. Tq
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 04:06:33 AM

Yesterday 10:38pm I have requested a withdrawal by BTC but until now the status still "pending", when you going to process it? I have make a report but no people reply me, my report number is 4874. Please take action asap. Tq

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the delay. According to our technical team there were a few extra checks that were being performed to increase security. Your withdrawal has been processed.

Liquid.com
qulomo89

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:12:07 AM

Dear Quoine

My withdrawal request has been on processing stage since Aug 22 and when I ask for it on Aug 25 the cs reply me it will be wired out on that day

and I still didnt receive the money

There was no reply for my inquiry since yesterday I made two token

what happen you guys?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 03:15:03 AM

Dear Quoine

My withdrawal request has been on processing stage since Aug 22 and when I ask for it on Aug 25 the cs reply me it will be wired out on that day

what happen you guys?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I will contact our withdrawal processing team and have an answer for you as soon as possible.

Liquid.com
qulomo89

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:40:56 AM

Dear Quoine

what happen you guys?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I will contact our withdrawal processing team and have an answer for you as soon as possible.

re

so when it will be wired out really?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 04:07:15 AM

Dear Quoine

what happen you guys?

Hi,

re

so when it will be wired out really?

Hi,

Our Support team has reached out to you. Please PM me know if you need anything else.

Liquid.com
qulomo89

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:06:31 AM

What happen to you guys really? There is no one working there?

Your cs told me will be cancel my withdrawal and revert it to my credit on my website about 3hrs ago

and there is no feed back again!!!!!

I sent 3 emails more and no reply

cancellation will take a week again?
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:13:34 AM

Your cs told me will be cancel my withdrawal and revert it to my credit on my website about 3hrs ago

I think you must be more patient because the website was under maintenance i have got this informations from email who be sent to me and usualy your problem will be answered about 1 week.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 07:27:00 AM

Hi,
Apologies for the delay - our Support team will be reaching out to you shortly.

Liquid.com
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 06:49:28 AM

Our non-JPY deposit and withdrawal processing services are now operational again!

Liquid.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: