Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48331 times)
Quoine Exchange (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

The Crypto Economy Flows Through Liquid

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 03:06:04 PM

Hi,

I would have to ask if you could provide us more details about your post. We at QUOINE always strive to keep our services at the top for our customers, so if there is anything we could improve on or make clarification, please let us know either here or via private messages if it is related to the trading of your account on our platform. Thank you.

You're manipulating the prices like those forex brokers which have dealing desk.

Hi,

We can assure that there is no price manipulation on QUOINE. Prices move according to global markets and demand/supply, and we as market makers are just like any other trader, bearing the same risks and having no power to manipulate prices.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hifzi

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 07:23:35 PM

hy quoine were so great before bitfinex was hacked and the main office remove from singapore to japan, i trade there almost 10 hours a day, because the spread is reasonable even very thin. as thin as bitfinex, the fee of fiat withdrawal also just 1% to Indonesia bank account
i often check https://www.coinhills.com/market/exchange/ , the volume before bitfinex hacked is around 30k - 50k btc a day
but
after bitfinex hacked, the trade was frozen, and many currency couldnt be trade,
and the most importanly is spread of orderbook very wide, and the volume of trading down so great

my question, is there a chance quoine will can performance as good as before bitfinex was hacked, like thin spread as thin as bitfinex, low fee fiat withdrawal,
thanks

Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 04:04:59 AM

hy quoine were so great before bitfinex was hacked and the main office remove from singapore to japan, i trade there almost 10 hours a day, because the spread is reasonable even very thin. as thin as bitfinex, the fee of fiat withdrawal also just 1% to Indonesia bank account
i often check https://www.coinhills.com/market/exchange/ , the volume before bitfinex hacked is around 30k - 50k btc a day
but
after bitfinex hacked, the trade was frozen, and many currency couldnt be trade,
and the most importanly is spread of orderbook very wide, and the volume of trading down so great

my question, is there a chance quoine will can performance as good as before bitfinex was hacked, like thin spread as thin as bitfinex, low fee fiat withdrawal,
thanks

Hi hifzi,

We are working on thickening our order book as well as thinning the spread so our users can enjoy higher volume trading. However, this is a long process that cannot be done in a short time. Our spread currently has much improved since the Bitfinex event, and ETHBTC as well as ETHJPY are back for trading.

Regarding fiat withdrawals, we are at the final stage of setting up a local payment partner in Indonesia. We will notify you all when there is good news!

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
fanta984

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:37:43 PM

hi

why the interface of your platform change ? can i use the old platform ? i think i don't like this new appearance and prefer the old one. this new look made me confused and just gave me a headache  Sad
Joe9

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:34:37 PM

Sooo, with this new interface how do we access the lending page?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 12:47:12 AM

hi

why the interface of your platform change ? can i use the old platform ? i think i don't like this new appearance and prefer the old one. this new look made me confused and just gave me a headache  Sad

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry that our new dashboard is giving you a hard time. There have been many comments about our New Dashboard, most of them positive with details on how to improve. If you could also provide us some tips on how to make it easier to access and use, please type away. We appreciate all feedback!

Liquid.com
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 12:54:35 AM

Sooo, with this new interface how do we access the lending page?

Hi,

Currently the Asset Lending feature is not being included in the new dashboard. We are very sorry that this has posed great inconvenience to a part of our users who mostly lend out assets to other traders. The feature according to our development plan will be re-enabled in a separate site. Until then, please let me know via PM if you wish to call back your loans early.

Liquid.com
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 06:44:56 AM

Hi everyone,

Our Beta Dashboard is no longer Beta!

The New Dashboard is now officially released. Check it out at https://trade.quoine.com.

The Classic Dashboard can still be accessed here: https://classic.quoine.com/app/#/app/market/advanced

We are constantly working on improving the New (current) dashboard, so if you have any feedback, please let me know here or via PM and I'll forward it to our developers.

Liquid.com
bctps55

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:21:12 PM

Hi Quoine,

My following withdrawal status still as below
--------------------------------------
Pending Withdrawals
Oct 11
Processing
Rp102,600,000

Please kindly check and help proceed asap.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 01:28:56 PM

Hi Quoine,

My following withdrawal status still as below
Pending Withdrawals
Oct 11
Processing
Rp102,600,000

Please kindly check and help proceed asap.

Hi,

Thank you for the notice. I will check with our team and PM you.

Liquid.com
bctps55

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:39:33 AM

Hi Quoine,

Now is 20-Oct-16, 9days already. When I am expecting to get my money?
Don't you think taken more than a week is too long for a transaction?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 02:29:15 AM

Hi Quoine,

Now is 20-Oct-16, 9days already. When I am expecting to get my money?
Don't you think taken more than a week is too long for a transaction?

Hi,

Please let me check again with our team. One week is indeed a long delay for a withdrawal - I will ask for further details and get back to you.

Liquid.com
bctps55

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:16:39 AM

Now already 10DAYS, my withdrawal still not reach?
Is this going to take TWO weeks??
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 04:41:26 PM

Hi,

I have PMed you on the matter. Please check and let me know also via PM if you have any further questions.

Liquid.com
bctps55

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:44:00 PM

Already 11DAYS, my withdrawal still not arrive to my bank account.
bctps55

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:10:52 AM

Hi,

I have PMed you on the matter. Please check and let me know also via PM if you have any further questions.

Why not post it here but need PM me?
Anyway, it is already 13DAYS and I still waiting for the money.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 04:19:52 AM

Hi,

Why not post it here but need PM me?
Anyway, it is already 13DAYS and I still waiting for the money.

Hi,

I cannot post updates regarding your individual fiat withdrawals on a public forum because this is a matter relating to your individual account on QUOINE in which personal address and details might need to be mentioned. Again, I'm very sorry for this delay and will check again with our team regarding the process. Please rest assured that we do not, under any circumstances, intentionally hold on to our users' assets. I will PM you again as soon as I receive an update.

Liquid.com
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:05:12 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 04:37:54 PM by Serpens66

Is there a way to get the "product_id" of a currency pair, without the API call "products" ?
Because the response from that API call contains a sign I can't print:
UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't encode character '\u20ac' in position 1083: character maps to <undefined>

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
bctps55

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:46:05 AM

Quoine,

You can say due to new bank partnership in Indonesia delayed my Rupiah withdrawal for 2weeks, but what about withdrawal USD to Singapore Bank?
I requested withdraw US$5800 to my Citibank Sg account on Oct24, but still not yet receive today.
It has been 5days.

----------------------------
SUBMIT WITHDRAWAL REQUEST
Recent Withdrawals
Oct 24
Processing
$5,800.00
To withdraw from other accounts, please select from the top menu.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 01:18:04 AM

Quoine,

You can say due to new bank partnership in Indonesia delayed my Rupiah withdrawal for 2weeks, but what about withdrawal USD to Singapore Bank?
I requested withdraw US$5800 to my Citibank Sg account on Oct24, but still not yet receive today.
It has been 5days.

SUBMIT WITHDRAWAL REQUEST
Recent Withdrawals
Oct 24
Processing
$5,800.00
To withdraw from other accounts, please select from the top menu.

Hi bctps55,

The previous IDR withdrawal and this USD withdrawal are not from the same user. I will contact you via PM to resolve this as this is another matter relating to your personal account and may include personal information.

Liquid.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: