Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48331 times)
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:39:10 AM

There will be a service downtime this Sunday, April 30th 2017 for scheduled server maintenance. This is part of our efforts to increase security by migrating the QUOINEX trading platform to Private Servers.

- Maintenance time (JST): April 30th, 2017, from 4pm
- Maintenance time (UTC): April 30th, 2017, from 7am

At QUOINEX, we are committed to delivering bank-level security for both your account and your data. If you want to know more about security, please contact us at support@quoine.com.

Best Regards
QUOINEX Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pimapima

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:19:23 AM

where is customer service? they not respond my ticket.
i'm not receive my withdrawal
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:42:03 AM

At QUOINEX, we prioritize the security of our trading platform to protect your assets. We stay ahead of the trading curve by innovating our product to serve you better. Our engineering team is constantly updating safety and product features on QUOINEX. Here are our latest updates:

Enhanced Security

1. Multi-factor authentication for crypto withdrawals
QUOINEX currently has Two-Factor Authentication in place with Authy. Now, we will be adding another layer of security via email confirmation. We will send an approval link to your email address for crypto withdrawals. You will need to review the information in the email (address for crypto withdrawal, amount). Then, click on the secure link to confirm your withdrawal.
This secure link expires in 30 minutes. Once the link expires, you will need to cancel the unconfirmed withdrawal and submit another one to receive a new link. Starting from May 15, withdrawals, if still unconfirmed after 30 minutes from being requested, will be cancelled automatically by system.
This will protect your account with four layers of security: your password, your phone, your email, and timed sessions for withdrawal activities.

2. Email notifications for new IP address logins
We will send you email notifications each time you log in from a new IP address. The email notification will contain country/location, IP login and other information. We strongly advise you to check the information in these emails. There is a link to freeze your account in case you notice suspicious login activities.

3. Keeping your API key private
Two-Factor Authentication is required to view your API key, otherwise it will be hidden from display.

4. Setting up strong passwords
To keep your account safe, here are a few tips on creating a strong password:
• Use a unique password for each of your important accounts, like your email or QUOINEX trading account.
• Use a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols in your password.
• Don’t use personal information or common words that are easy to guess as your password.

Improved Trading Features

1. Improved Price Book view. The Price Book view now shows more levels and it is scrollable. In addition, there is now a total per price level which shows cumulative inventory at a particular level as well as a depth chart. Users can toggle between the depth chart view and the normal view.

2. Improved Trade Feed view. Trade Feed is now scrollable, enabling more data to be viewed in a single window.

3. Your total balance can now be viewed in the balance panel.

4. More flexibility in placing limit orders. Traders can now enter limit orders with prices above/below ask/bid.

5. Circuit Breaker function. Circuit breakers are used to temporarily halt trading on an exchange when large price swings occur in the market. It is a measure to curb excessive volatility and panic-selling on exchanges. On QUOINEX, a circuit breaker is placed to temporarily halt trading if there is a price fluctuation of more than 40% during a 15-minute period.
sonny rib

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:03:03 AM

Same to me. I've been requesting fiat money withdrawal since a week ago (may 9th 2017), I don't receive my money till now.
What happen right now?
I've been sent a message to customer service, but do not receive replied message.
Remember you  claim withdrawal processing time has maximum time of 3 working days.

Wait for your respond,
Sonny rib hartantha.
gribble

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:49:29 AM

The other announcement from quoine
At QUOINEX, we are committed to delivering bank-level security for your assets and account data.

Hence, there will be a service downtime for scheduled server migration at the following times:

- Maintenance time (JST): 21st May 2017, from 4pm
- Maintenance time (UTC): 21st May 2017, from 7am

This is part of our efforts to increase security and platform performance with a dedicated server environment.
If you want to know more about security, please contact us at support@quoine.com.

Best Regards,
QUOINEX Team
gribble

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:40:41 AM

I don't know where is the admin of quoine, but i will give new updating from there.
At QUOINEX, we are committed to delivering bank-level security for your assets and account data.

This is a reminder that there will be a service downtime for scheduled server migration at the following times:

- Maintenance time (JST): 21st May 2017, from 4pm
- Maintenance time (UTC): 21st May 2017, from 7am

This is part of our efforts to increase security and platform performance with a dedicated server environment.

If you want to know more about security, please contact us at
bctps55

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:34:17 AM

Hi Quoine,

My request for wtihdrawal still not precess. Any email address I can send to help the process?

Thanks and Regards,
Brian
bctps55

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:58:43 AM

Hi Quoine,

My request for wtihdrawal still not precess. Any email address I can send to help the process?

Thanks and Regards,
Brian

Is it here no supporting anymore?
ID
Created At
May 22, 12:27:30
Amount
¥6,767,000
Status
Processing
Bank Account
Standard Charter
etolson

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:31:42 AM

I see that others are also not having withdrawals processed by Quoine this week.  Quoine has failed to process BTC withdrawals for me every day this week.  They initially did not respond to support tickets until I asked if they had been robbed.  They then replied to say no, but provided no explanation as to why my withdrawals were not processed.  Has anyone had a withdrawal processed this week? If not, I think we can assume they've been breached.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

The Crypto Economy Flows Through Liquid

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 03:51:08 AM

I see that others are also not having withdrawals processed by Quoine this week.  Quoine has failed to process BTC withdrawals for me every day this week.  They initially did not respond to support tickets until I asked if they had been robbed.  They then replied to say no, but provided no explanation as to why my withdrawals were not processed.  Has anyone had a withdrawal processed this week? If not, I think we can assume they've been breached.

Hi,

Quoine rep here - sorry our exchange has caused a poor experience.

@everyone: We were not breached. This is a very serious allegation for a crypto exchange so please don't just throw it around. The main reason why our BTC withdrawals have been slowed since the day before yesterday, was that our transaction fee (borne by us) was not adjusted in time. As a result, unconfirmed transactions have piled up until we just couldn't process anymore and had no other choice but to wait for them to get confirmed before continuing. The queue finally got freed up yesterday night (Singapore time) and many pending withdrawals were processed right after.

@etolson: I've contacted the developers regarding your case. They've put your withdrawal to processing together with others yesterday night, but for some reason it is not going through (while others, with larger and smaller withdrawal amount, did just fine). They are checking to see if there's any technical problem underneath. If you have any question, please feel free to PM me here or contact Support.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
Hauruck

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:22:58 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 09:25:58 AM by Hauruck

Hi,

Quoine rep here - sorry our exchange has caused a poor experience.

I'm glad to see a sign of life here!

Edit: My withdrawal has also been processed, thank you for that.

All the best,
Hauruck
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:20:33 AM

Get your bitcoin ready and bookmark www.qryptos.com. On June 1st, we will be launching QRYPTOS, a cryptocurrency-only exchange and trading platform, in beta version on desktop. It will be available for all markets except Japan.

Enjoy all the powerful trading features of QUOINEX on QRYPTOS. Trade popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ripple, Zcash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, and Monero, with more to be added soon.

Single Sign-On For QUOINEX customers*
As a valued QUOINEX customer, you can enjoy a smooth login process with a single sign-on ID on QRYPTOS. Simply use your QUOINEX credentials to begin trading on QRYPTOS.

Attractive Fee Structure
QRYPTOS currently has an incentive structure in place for market makers. For every maker trade completed by market makers, they will be rewarded with 0.075% in fees paid directly to the user at the time of the trade.

Security Policies
Like QUOINEX, security is at the core of the QRYPTOS platform. QRYPTOS deploys a bank-grade security system to ensure your data and assets are safe. Our secure trading platform uses multi-factor authentication, dedicated private servers, private API keys, and combines multisig bitcoin wallets with off-line cold storage.

* This only applies to ex-Japan QUOINEX customers.

Thank you.

Best Regards
QRYPTOS Team
etolson

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:43:13 PM

My withdrawal has now been processed as well.  Thank you for the explanation, and apologies that I assumed you had been breached.  I would however suggest that if you suspend withdrawals and go radio silent with your customers, breach is a natural assumption that will be made every time.  If you need to suspend withdrawals, please be proactive in communicating with us.  We understand that tuning transaction fees can be a tricky thing, especially for the way you process withdrawals offline.
pimapima

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:57:06 AM

please reply my PM...
gribble

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:00:11 PM

QRYPTOS (www.qryptos.com) is now live in beta version on desktop. It will be available for all markets except Japan.

Enjoy all the powerful trading features of QUOINEX on QRYPTOS. Trade popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, XRP, Zcash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, and Monero, with more to be added soon.

As a valued QUOINEX customer, you can enjoy a smooth login process with a single sign-on ID on QRYPTOS. Simply use your QUOINEX credentials to begin trading on QRYPTOS.

Attractive Fee Structure
QRYPTOS currently has an incentive structure in place for market makers. For every maker trade completed by market makers, they will be rewarded with 0.075% in fees paid directly to the user at the time of the trade.

Security Policies
Like QUOINEX, security is at the core of the QRYPTOS platform. QRYPTOS deploys a bank-grade security system to ensure your data and assets are safe. Our secure trading platform uses multi-factor authentication, dedicated private servers, private API keys, and combines multisig cryptocurrency wallets with off-line cold storage.

Qunenin

Merit: 506

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:05:03 AM

QRYPTOS (www.qryptos.com) is now live in beta version on desktop. It will be available for all markets except Japan.

Enjoy all the powerful trading features of QUOINEX on QRYPTOS. Trade popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, XRP, Zcash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, and Monero, with more to be added soon.

Attractive Fee Structure

Security Policies
Like QUOINEX, security is at the core of the QRYPTOS platform. QRYPTOS deploys a bank-grade security system to ensure your data and assets are safe. Our secure trading platform uses multi-factor authentication, dedicated private servers, private API keys, and combines multisig cryptocurrency wallets with off-line cold storage.

There is a lot happening with this site and I have just starting to give it some attention.  I was not that excited in the beginning, but the momentum is building and I will take a look.  I kind of like the fact that you are always innovating and pushing forward. I really see potential in this project.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Hauruck

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:57:51 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 11:21:29 AM by Hauruck

Greetings,

Déjà vu, my last withdraw (#27208) has not been processed even thou it should be processed within 24 hours?

Everything ok?

EDIT: my withdrawal has been processed
Silviu77

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:51:46 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 01:55:29 AM by Silviu77

Hi guys!

First let me start by congratulating you for the awesome crypto trading platform you guys have built!
The UI of quoinex.com really stands out with its simplicity and ease of use. And with all the updates and security improvements released in recent times it will only get better every day i'm sure !

A thumbs up for picking up speed again for BTC smooth withdrawal processing as i notice from the other forum users feedback it got better and improved. I have also noticed this on my withdrawal request of BTC last week which got processed in due time.
I hope the crypto withdrawal of ETH will follow suit as well and improve the swift and smooth processing times to the delight of all users new and old.

One last thing, i have 2 ETH withdrawal requests #27068 and #27067 submitted last week 31May which are still in processing.
Would be great and i would highly appreciate if you guys could check status on this!

EDIT: My both ETH withdrawals requests have been processed successfully as of yesterday. Thanks and keep up the great work guys!

All the best,
Silviu
Hauruck

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:10:08 PM

Please give withdrawal #27384 a push, it has been long over 24 hours...

Thank you
supermantalk

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:45:17 AM

Please give withdrawal #27384 a push, it has been long over 24 hours...

Thank you

Hi Hauruck, usually it takes how long to get bitcoin withdrawal?

I have requested my bitcoin, withdraw to another Address.

They sent me 2nd confirmation email, ok, i have confirm this is my withdrawal request.

Then i sent support ticket to them. Guess what, no one will response your support ticket.
2 days has passed, no one want to process my withdrawal. What going on??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: