Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48331 times)
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:21:45 AM

Hi. I cannot find any ETH trade log in the mailed csv log file.

I'm certain I've traded ETHJPY (spot) several times in March, May and Jun this year.
But there is no row matching ETH in the mailed report file, which I got via
'Volumes & Balances' tab -> TRANSACTED VOLUME section -> Email report.
I've included whole this year in the report period (From and To fields).
I can find BTC and even recent "BCH"-JPY spot trade rows in the report csv file,
but surely no ETH word anywhere in it.

How can I get ETH trade logs?

Buy or Sell ETH from Minimum Amount of 0.01 ETH
They are pleased to announce that you can now buy, sell, or trade in minimum amounts of 0.01 ETH, starting from September 12th 2017.

More ETH/fiat trading pairs
ETH trading on QUOINEX is now revitalized, with tighter spreads and more currency pairs. This is a valuable opportunity to enter at a lower investment entry point for one of the most exciting cryptocurrency markets in the world. 
Spot trading: ETHBTC, ETHUSD, ETHJPY, ETHEUR, ETHAUD, ETHSGD, ETHHKD, ETHIDR, ETHPHP
Margin trading: ETHBTC, ETHJPY
https://quoine.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011276288-Supported-trading-pairs?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CraigWrightBTC

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:49:25 AM

QUOINE SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
A system maintenance will be carried out on the following date and time:
Date: September 20th, 2017
Time: 23:00 JST (14:00 UTC)
During maintenance, all trading on the platform will be unavailable.
Maintenance is expected to last three hours. This duration can change depending on the situation.
We will be notified once maintenance is completed, be ready to hold on fiat currency
after the maintenance be done the price of digital coins goes under ground. Cheesy
hifzi

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:47:07 PM

hello, i used to be regular member who trade in your platform, and thankfully iget 1.25 btc bonus campaign because i am one of several user with highest total volume transaction

i want to join back n trade in your platform gaain, but i have a question
is the withdrawl of cryptho still waiting confirmation or will be processed instan??
thanks anyway

CraigWrightBTC

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:13:00 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 11:33:10 AM by CraigWrightBTC

UPDATE IN ETH TRADING FEE
As you might have noticed, ETH trading activities on QUOINEX have been revitalized with more populated orderbooks and a much tighter spread. QUOINEX is currently number 1 in Japan in terms of trading volume.
ETH trading fee is now 0.1%.
Daily interest (a fixed 0.05% for short ETH positions) still applies for margin trades for the ETH/JPY pair only.
Enjoy to trading on quoine, maybe it will help you to saving the fees on trading.
CraigWrightBTC

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:30:42 AM

Trade 100x of this bonus in terms of trading volume by 12:00PM December 31st 2017 Japan time, and keep the bonus as a reward!
DETAILS
This bonus consists of 5,000 JPY worth of BTC and 5,000 JPY worth of ETH.
The rate at which the bonus is calculated is decided by QUOINEX.
Until 12:00PM JST December 31st 2017, this bonus cannot be withdrawn out of your QUOINEX account under any form (crypto or fiat).
You must trade within one week of receiving this bonus. By 12:00PM JST September 29th 2017, if there are no trading activities in your account, system will deduct the bonus from your balance.
To keep the bonus as a reward, from 4:00PM JST September 22nd 2017 (today) to 12:00PM JST December 31st 2017, you must trade 100x of the bonus in terms of trading volume. If by the end of this period your trading volume has not reached 100x of bonus, system will deduct the bonus from your balance (as fiat and/or crypto).
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:19:46 PM

NEW CRYPTOCURRENCIES COMING SOON ON QRYPTOS

TRONIX, a cryptocurrency issued by TRON, a blockchain-based and open-source platform for the global digital entertainment industry. QRYPTOS will be the first exchange globally to list TRONIX.

NEO: the first decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency and blockchain platform launched in China.

Factom: a system for securing millions of real-time records using blockchain technology, allowing businesses to maintain a permanent, time-stamped record of their data.
They will be available on quoine, congratulations.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:33:25 PM

Margin Trading Now Available at 50X & 100X LEVERAGE Margin traders on QUOINEX can now enjoy two more options for leverage, 50x and 100x. There are rates can be selected when you place a new order in Margin interface.
Take advantage of their rates and trade even higher amounts! But becareful with it
 because basically we make loan on the market, it will makes our emotions unstable in trading.
CraigWrightBTC

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:17:01 AM

First Global Cryptocurrency FinTech Company to Receive License from
Japan Financial Services Agency
QUOINE Corporation (“QUOINE”) is the first global crypto fintech company to receive an official license from the Japan Financial Services Agency (JFSA) on Friday, 29th September 2017. And 11 Japanese Crypto-exchanges got license officially, including bitFlyer QUOINE_Japan. Here the link detail about the documents
https://t.co/GJN1p6X3jw
https://t.co/NIOBgYqaNO
gribble

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:36:27 PM

On September 29th 2017, quoine were granted the official license (Registration No. 00002) as a Cryptocurrency Exchange from the Japan Financial Services Agency (JFSA).
During this time, their team grew from around 10 to over 60 (and doubling this year). Their ​mission is to become the largest financial institution in the crypto / blockchain world and ​to make positive social impact. As part of this mission, they will ​launch their own ICO (Initial Coin Offering / Token Sale) in October. What's wrong with this market, never be updated by the op.  Roll Eyes
keneda95

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:07:41 AM

UPDATED ON 10 OCTOBER 2017: ⭐QASH - Providing Liquidity to Crypto Economy | by Quoine ⭐[BOUNTY PROGRAM]: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2256844.msg22845123#msg22845123
blogpstr

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:45:16 AM

Why my btc withdrawal took more than 24hours? It should be 24hours right? My withdrawal id is 9251. Please verify this.
gribble

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:25:19 AM

The QASH Token Sale starts on 6th November 2017.
The Token Sale will last for minimum of 1 week and maximum of 1 month.
The Bounty will be accounted and distributed after the QASH Token Sale is over. A Bounty Application Form (Google Form) and a verified QRYPTOS account is mandatory for each Bounty submission (except for Affiliate Bounty as this is available from your QRYPTOS account). All status submissions can be tracked via the Tracker Sheet. Only submitted applications submitted via the QASH Bounty Application Google Form will be reviewed for the QASH Bounty Program.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:11:38 PM

The Bounty will be accounted and distributed after the QASH Token Sale is over. A Bounty Application Form (Google Form) and a verified QRYPTOS account is mandatory for each Bounty submission (except for Affiliate Bounty as this is available from your QRYPTOS account). All status submissions can be tracked via the Tracker Sheet. Only submitted applications submitted via the QASH Bounty Application Google Form will be reviewed for the QASH Bounty Program.
Looks at this QUOINE and Bitfinex Announce Strategic Partnership To Build Cryptocurrency Liquidity Through Global Platform, QUOINE LIQUID, Powered By QASH, the Preferred Token for Financial Services.
That's related with their ICOs project and it is interesting to people who want invest into it the details of this information please check out this link http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/quoine-and-bitfinex-announce-strategic-partnership-to-build-cryptocurrency-liquidity-through-global-platform-quoine-liquid-powered-by-qash-the-preferred-token-for-financial-services-300536412.html?tc=eml_cleartime will give you nice information.
gribble

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:31:46 AM

Looks at this QUOINE and Bitfinex Announce Strategic Partnership To Build Cryptocurrency Liquidity Through Global Platform, QUOINE LIQUID, Powered By QASH, the Preferred Token for Financial Services.
That's related with their ICOs project and it is interesting to people who want invest into it the details of this information please check out this link http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/quoine-and-bitfinex-announce-strategic-partnership-to-build-cryptocurrency-liquidity-through-global-platform-quoine-liquid-powered-by-qash-the-preferred-token-for-financial-services-300536412.html?tc=eml_cleartime will give you nice information.
Yea i know even QUOINEX Trading Dashboard Enhancements QUOINEX users can now  enjoy a revamped QUOINEX dashboard with sophisticated design and features for traders on all levels.
Workspace feature allows you to customize the QUOINEX dashboard to your liking and to save up to 5 different versions at one time. Watchlist lets you monitor the price of as many products as you want, in one single panel.
veganline

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:34:19 PM

When I try to withdraw the balance of my crypto account to a crypto address I get

"balance is not enough" (Bitcash) or for Bitcoin
"You do not have enough free balance in your account. Please check your live orders, open trades, and pending withdrawal requests"

FAQ
System says I don't have enough "free balance" in crypto to withdraw.
QUOINE Support

Free balance here indicates the remaining of your balance in a currency account after counting used margin, order margin (free balance of other limit orders, if any), pending withdrawals, negative P&L, and any open loans.

Your withdrawal amount must be equal or less than this free balance.

I don't know of any orders or requests that I can cancel.
I contacted support two days ago with a screen shot, without reply.

Can anyone suggest what to do next?
veganline

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:42:15 PM

When I try to withdraw the balance of my crypto account to a crypto address I get

"You do not have enough free balance in your account. Please check your live orders, open trades, and pending withdrawal requests"

FAQ
QUOINE Support

Free balance here indicates the remaining of your balance in a currency account after counting used margin, order margin (free balance of other limit orders, if any), pending withdrawals, negative P&L, and any open loans.

Solved.
(1) I deleted the API key (I don't know what API stands for) that I set-up without using a week or two ago. That's the key for letting a service like Cryptolend control your lending.
(2) I tried to withdraw the full amount, and then a few cents less, until allowed.
(3) The system kept asking me for google authenticator numbers, from an app which works on my tablet, if not on my old smartphone.

The money hasn't come through yet, but I am sure it will.
veganline

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:49:35 PM

FAQ
QUOINE Support

Solved.
(1) I deleted the API key (I don't know what API stands for) that I set-up without using a week or two ago. That's the key for letting a service like Cryptolend control your lending.
(2) I tried to withdraw the full amount, and then a few cents less, until allowed.
(3) The system kept asking me for google authenticator numbers, from an app which works on my tablet, if not on my old smartphone.

The money hasn't come through yet, but I am sure it will.

While working this out, Quone support got back to me on their web site, as I discovered slightly too late:

Hi John,

Apologies for the late reply. The error message appeared because you have less than 0.22934 BCH in your balance.

The actual BCH balance is 0.22933699, the last several decimals being rounded up. If you hover the cursor over the number for more than 1 second, the actual number will be displayed.

Best regards,
QUOINE Support
Batcomq

Activity: 29
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:47:14 PM

When I try to login I am getting this message "You are signing in from an unconfirmed IP address. Please check your Inbox for further instructions."

But the thing it that the email take about 1-2 days to arrive, then when I click on the verify link I received on email it's not valid longer. Does anyone know how to solve this?

I have sent email to Quoine but they haven't replied on several days now. They are very slow on replying, I am seriously thinking to change to a more serious bitcoin exchange.

I mean come on, you handle our money but you don't care about replying.

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:37:22 AM

QUOINE appoints Ray Hennessey as CSO and Seth Melamed as Global HOO

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/10/17/quoine-appoints-ray-hennessey-cso-seth-melamed-global-hoo/

Today, QUOINE has announced the hiring of Ray Hennessey as Chief Strategy Officer and Seth Melamed as Global Head of Operations. Both will report directly to QUOINE CEO and Co-Founder, Mike Kayamori.

Regarding the strategic hires, Mike Kayamori, QUOINE CEO and Co-Founder stated:

“The joining of Ray and Seth, two senior leaders from Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs will significantly contribute to QUOINE’s growth as well as our mission to reinvent the crypto world as we know it. Their first-hand industry insight, outstanding credentials, along with their proven ability to navigate the ever-changing technology world at two of the world’s largest financial services companies will help QUOINE reach the full potentials that our company is capable of.”...........

gribble

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:49:59 AM

Dash is now available on QUOINE's exchange QRYPTOS and will be listed on QUOINEX for trading on Monday the 23 October, 2017.
QUOINEX is one of the first Financial Services Authority licensed cryptocurrency exchanges in Japan, and is one of the most liquid Japanese digital asset exchanges ranked by daily trading volume. The listing means Dash will be available for trade against the Japanese Yen, Hong Kong Dollar, the Singapore Dollar, the Euro, the US Dollar, the Australian Dollar, the Indonesian Rupiah, the Indian Rupee, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum – to a growing user base predominantly located in Southeast Asia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: