Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE][BITCOINMINV]7 Claims Made so far 7 Dividends paid  (Read 4505 times)
BitcoinINV (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 02:24:51 PM

I hope your rigs are running and you will pay everyone a nice fat div because this is what I gave you my coin for.
So, I expect getting back what ever coin I sent you + divs from the time GLBSE keeled over.

Guess the rigs for sale posts confuse you?

Not at all.
What confuses me is this:
1) You raised coin to set up mining (buy hardware and run it 24/7 to earn back the coin invested + some more) - "yes" or "no"?
2) You did set up something and mined some coin too - "yes" or "no"?
3) GLBSE blew up and ASIC hysteria began  - now it gets confusing - did you stop mining? "yes" or "no"?
3 a.)If "yes", why?
3 b.)If "no", where are the dividends?
4) How did you manage to fuck our (not yours!) hardware so badly that it has lost most of it's resale value?
5) Do you have the final list from James?
6) When are you going to return my coin I invested with you ( I am sure this coin was never invested to hardware - there was not enough time for you to do it before all the shit storms began)

I am only asking because I like to understand, wtf is going on.
BTW, wasn't CPA your/our insurer?

Bobo I think You have a problem reading.....

1, Yes
2, Yes 2 weeks after I announced it on ours website.
3,yes, At that point the Electricity to production ratio was negative. Unhooked and boxed everything.
4, When I got the hardware some of the fans were broken. Most of the hardware was traded for shares from a individual.
5 No
6, You will get paid with everyone else. Are you saying I never bought hardware?

You people need to understand this is not the only thing on my plate. I am working with a person right now to buy most of the hardware. Unless someone here wants to take it over.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 02:37:31 PM

1, Yes
2, Yes 2 weeks after I announced it on ours website.
3,yes, At that point the Electricity to production ratio was negative. Unhooked and boxed everything.
4, When I got the hardware some of the fans were broken. Most of the hardware was traded for shares from a individual.
5 No
6, You will get paid with everyone else. Are you saying I never bought hardware?

You people need to understand this is not the only thing on my plate. I am working with a person right now to buy most of the hardware. Unless someone here wants to take it over.

3) .... So, Bubba, you bought shit hardware and nobody wants it now?
6) yes and no. I have seen those foggy pictures of your but those where taken way before I was stupid enough to send you few bitcoins.  Smiley
Can you show us the receipts for the hardware purchases or tx ID's for the transactions? Last few transactions are OK.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 02:48:30 PM

What are you talking about shit hardware? I have a deal going to sell it right now, hope he is not reading this cause now the price will prob go down. You want me to give you transaction I'd's from 5 Months ago? Really?

And which address is yours Bobo?

Hows this bobo? Just messing with yea

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 11:37:00 AM

LOL, you spelled my name wrong!

I have no wish to argue with you or pick on you and make you all emotional and misty-eyed, writing hate letters with red pen etc.

BTW, when did we get into "used cardboard boxes" business? I gave you few BTC to mine bitcoins, not collect used cardboard boxes and demonstrate your need for handwriting lessons. Smiley

5) Do you have the final list from James?
you answered "No"

Let me ask this, what have you personally done to get the final list and sort this shit out for good?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 02:04:15 PM

Lol it was a joke, jeeshs
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=139559.0
^ Used boxes for sale with extra items inside.

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 04:02:29 PM

Claimed   1437                                             
   Claimed   40                                             
   Claimied   1402                                                
        Claimed      2510                                             
   1Q4xrRoAN3UZKo39fg8Ga4BqK36vEPh6of   68                                            17QM9LAKHjHCjT4bopw2nqf1QWcTubsmDz   50                                       
         Claimed   1479                                          
1K2r7hgY8CpkVnpTExdAji1rwFwLGNspxm   148                        
   1PN4ePKnoE7xfXCiQ2vYiCaBdgxmQV9kJH   5                                             
   1AEJ5pgRtgxY8e4Qc8UaG7FGUGb6qKFE4F   1                                             
   contact_for_address   30                                             1KkbzcL6cbpDXGdJVDKfBYtUbwEjQy9YNU   82                                             
   1FxoPFyMtAonhpAg9N7nvWwTkfsXbuUGP9   57                                             
   14kpGXUwiEbLAJ3wokV8i5YdvucNCetrc7   5                                             
   1LUgRiPKu667XrPKfKHfJ4zQ9qnqp5Uh2a   1                                             
   13ZfkAt6rfkAKDqm5o14qwdWhYTFRiHbgp   179                                                      18mvx8giNtScNekKQCyyAvsiSqQYWnjrmsw   6   

Claimes so far, The majority share holders have decided to take the current actions do not just lay the blame on me. There was other major partners in this as well as you can see. This tread is closed message me for claims
Claims format
Email
Address
Name
Amount of shares.                                       

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 03:56:19 PM

Claims are under way, 6 made so far.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All