Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Promote Your BTC Faucet / BTC Gambling Site / BTC Any Kind Of Website  (Read 543 times)
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:18:14 AM

I would like to promote your website there are two options of paying:
Option #1: Pay with a link from your website to my website.
Option #2: Buy a post for $10 in Bitcoin or $40 for 3 months of Sticky Post,meaning you will remain on the front page of the blog so anyone that visits the blog will get to see your promotion.

I can get around 20+ search engine visitors a day and am page #1 in some countries on Bing for Bitcoin Mining Equipment also Bitcoin Aliens is another one of my large search terms! Cheesy

Want to get some promotion stop on by and buy some Cheesy Or trade with me.

URL in Signature.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:48:34 PM

Can you provide an example of how much traffic your site receive usually ?
I think this is essential to encourage people to order your offer, if your site receive massive traffic daily it should be interesting
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:06:23 PM

Can you provide an example of how much traffic your site receive usually ?
I think this is essential to encourage people to order your offer, if your site receive massive traffic daily it should be interesting

This is my last two weeks I am adding content daily now so traffic will be on the rise. The post will not only get you traffic but usually a ranking on the front page of Google for the name of the Bitcoin Product or website.
Smiley

Let me know if you would like to purchase.

GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:08:56 PM

bump

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:03:50 PM

Offer still valid? So you're gonna promote my site and all you need is a link back?
If interested, check my site and tell me where you want your link. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: