Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:53:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Bitcoins by doing Captchas! [Easy & Newbie Friendly] [0.008 BTC / 2000]  (Read 28359 times)
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 02:41:49 AM

I just wanted to tell to everyone that I received my first payment from BitcoinStriker last night for doing Captchas , I can confirm that he does pay and its legit guys , for those who have doubt , you may join him now , his very helpful and always replies and helps you if there is a problem , thank you BitcoinStriker for my 1st payment , looking forward to more payments Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinStriker (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:06:47 AM

I just wanted to tell to everyone that I received my first payment from BitcoinStriker last night for doing Captchas , I can confirm that he does pay and its legit guys , for those who have doubt , you may join him now , his very helpful and always replies and helps you if there is a problem , thank you BitcoinStriker for my 1st payment , looking forward to more payments Smiley

Thanks for the feedback Smiley

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
kronkodil
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:30:18 AM

Is possible join without installa a software? You have one version only browser ? Because i use a computer work and i can't add new software  Grin
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:44:21 AM

Is possible join without installa a software? You have one version only browser ? Because i use a computer work and i can't add new software  Grin

Qlinkgroup work is not possible on browser. It is compulsory to download the software " qlink client " and work on it.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
BitcoinStriker (OP)

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:45:53 AM

Like letyouearn said, you need to use the software. There are ways to add new software at work computers, just do a fast search on Google Wink

Hello.
BitcoinStriker (OP)

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:16:17 PM

Thanks for the feedback Smiley
your very welcome , looking forward to many many payments in the long run , hopefully I could hit 4000 or 5000 posts for this upcoming week if my internet connection gets fix Smiley

Lets hope so!  Wink

Hello.
Dalord1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:06:08 PM

my bit-coin address is: 12TTJXmJuwt2ZbStjNRipgZSoUnfASwLBn
Email Address: Pinkypissy@gmail.com

I want to join this programme
CryptoSalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:37:12 PM

id be intrested to know what capture service this is for weather working directly for them or it is on that is actually paying BTC for capture work and need to signup to. More details please as am interested in solving captures but would like to know if you are doing this as a middle man service then paying the BTC or it is BTC for captures etc
BitcoinStriker (OP)

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:33:24 PM

PM'd with your login details! Happy earnings!

id be intrested to know what capture service this is for weather working directly for them or it is on that is actually paying BTC for capture work and need to signup to. More details please as am interested in solving captures but would like to know if you are doing this as a middle man service then paying the BTC or it is BTC for captures etc

You get your details and login in the provided client, then start doing captchas. If you reach over 800 captchas before Thurday (even 801 is enough, again its not my rules its rules from the provider) and then those captchas there are certain rates that you have access too that are effective on some hours, for example some hours you get paid high for captchas, other hours you get paid a little bit less. And if you recah over the mentioned 800 captchas before Thurday I will send you the corresponding ammount of money you earned to your Bitcoin adress. If you have been working with me for some weeks I can pay ahead if you wish.

Hello.
CryptoSalad

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:59:34 PM

You get your details and login in the provided client, then start doing captchas. If you reach over 800 captchas before Thurday (even 801 is enough, again its not my rules its rules from the provider) and then those captchas there are certain rates that you have access too that are effective on some hours, for example some hours you get paid high for captchas, other hours you get paid a little bit less. And if you recah over the mentioned 800 captchas before Thurday I will send you the corresponding ammount of money you earned to your Bitcoin adress. If you have been working with me for some weeks I can pay ahead if you wish.

So payments are once every week. No options for meet requirement and request payment. Would be lot better if had some sort of instant pay option to request payment  as soon as reach required amount for payment.
BitcoinStriker (OP)

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:10:46 PM

So payments are once every week. No options for meet requirement and request payment. Would be lot better if had some sort of instant pay option to request payment  as soon as reach required amount for payment.

The captcha provider only pays me every thursday, and like I said if you have been working with me for a couple of weeks I think we can work something out for sure!

Hello.
CryptoSalad

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:21:20 AM

The captcha provider only pays me every thursday, and like I said if you have been working with me for a couple of weeks I think we can work something out for sure!

I will look into this as it will be something for the future to look into as seen it is 800 min paid once a week and around 1,000 for little pay. IF these sites paid a lot better rates id be doing it right now but 800 to 1k is a lo of typing to do for such little pay but comes in handy if can type fast. Me I can do fairly good but seeing a lot of the types of captures just looked up is not good and cant make out half of the words their showing, so many is not for me right now but in the future if I can learn to read them better.
BitcoinStriker (OP)

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:00:22 AM

I will look into this as it will be something for the future to look into as seen it is 800 min paid once a week and around 1,000 for little pay. IF these sites paid a lot better rates id be doing it right now but 800 to 1k is a lo of typing to do for such little pay but comes in handy if can type fast. Me I can do fairly good but seeing a lot of the types of captures just looked up is not good and cant make out half of the words their showing, so many is not for me right now but in the future if I can learn to read them better.

If you type relatively fast in half a hour you can make $1 easily. If you do 30 minutes everyday for 1 week thats $7 easily.

Hello.
BitcoinStriker (OP)

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:26:37 PM

give me a account please

btc adress: 15vwhfFz7nTqm7QanFB6m92ES6yHJoP1gD

email: ernygc@gmail.com

PM'd with details!
Happy earnings!

Hello.
Scamc0p

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:52:29 PM

But if you do more than 800 you get paid for the ones your do after that?
I am not understanding one time you say 800 captaha done to complete then it says 1000 to get paid.
If I do 5000 do I get paid for 1000?
BitcoinStriker (OP)

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:56:52 PM

I am not understanding one time you say 800 captaha done to complete then it says 1000 to get paid.

Yes you get paid for the ones you do over 800, here are a few examples:
If you do less than 800 you dont get paid.
If you do over 800 you get paid for each one.
If you do 801 you get paid 801.
If you do 9999999999 you get paid for 9999999999.

You just have a minimum of 800 weekly captchas to do, thats like 15 minutes of work.

Hello.
BitcoinStriker (OP)

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:29:41 AM

Start earning bitcoins now!  Wink

Hello.
BitcoinStriker (OP)

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:06:34 AM

More slots taken!
Join while you can!

Hello.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:33:23 PM

I will explain it.

Now u have 1 account of qlinkgroup and you reach 800 entries on your single id. You need to stop at that point to avoid ban if u work more on that same id.

You can do as much as entries on a single id till you are doing100 % accurate work. if you are not accurate, then you must change your working id whenever you reach at 800 entries target.

In this way, you can save your incoming payment.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████