Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happenend to Ethereum?  (Read 5794 times)
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:51:28 PM

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TaunSew

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:12:42 PM

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
PieceOfCake

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:24:56 PM

... What is wrong with you people?  No wonder Ethereum moved away from this medium.  In fact, why is anyone here?  Why spread blatant misinformation?  I suppose it's only to pump your investments while fudding all others in hopes of chasing the almighty buck.  Pretty pretty.  And ultimately futile.

This is not the best place to do your research, can't make heads or tails of anything. What a waste.
TaunSew

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:33:52 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 12:13:05 AM by TaunSew

... What is wrong with you people?  No wonder Ethereum moved away from this medium.  In fact, why is anyone here?  Why spread blatant misinformation?  I suppose it's only to pump your investments while fudding all others in hopes of chasing the almighty buck.  Pretty pretty.  And ultimately futile.

Not the best place to do your research. Perhaps the worst.

Oh contraire - you will find the reaction towards Ethereum isn't anymore pleasant anywhere on the internet except on "mediums" Ethereum controls (like their moderated subreddit and censored ghost town forum).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MdvfZibhuQLr4104vicHtJ4RMP8uCmHIuvcEnq3QL4U/edit
Starts on pg 4

I would say the public mood of Ethereum, especially recently, took a nose dive after the chat leaks. . . . Don't worry by now many people have backed up those logs.  Wink Yes a lot of people here and elsewhere are of the opinion that Ethereum has fraud and robbed them.

The Ethereum cultists were quick to deny and condemned the sinners but the evidence looks damning to me.  They've blown through the $16 million, constantly insulted their investors, crashed BTC from $600 to $200, developers may soon be cut off and indefinite delays!  Time to call a spade and spade:  Ethereum is a scam and the biggest one yet.

PieceOfCake

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:03:35 AM

Thanks for that, much more useful.  Looks like there are clearly issues at play, financial and personal.  But, no different than many companies face, I suppose.  Time will tell.  I'm not invevested but certainly interested in how this one plays out. Could be quite the achievement, or, quite the failure.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:41:20 AM

This is not the best place to do your research, can't make heads or tails of anything. What a waste.

This is the twisted Monero scorched earth disinformation strategy...
Applied to anything Gen 2.0 by a mentally ill Bitcoin Maximalist.

This forum really needs to be shut down. It brings out the worst even in relatively sane people  Angry Angry Angry
mmmaybe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 01:01:13 AM

Vitalik gave up months ago, now it's just a theater act to keep his investors happy.

Reason: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptocurrency-burst-makes-smart-contracts-reality-happened-ethereum/

TaunSew

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:05:23 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 01:17:47 AM by TaunSew

This is the twisted Monero scorched earth disinformation strategy...
Applied to anything Gen 2.0 by a mentally ill Bitcoin Maximalist.

This forum really needs to be shut down. It brings out the worst even in relatively sane people  Angry Angry Angry

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:11:43 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  OMG!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mmmaybe

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 01:52:49 AM

What phone does he have...? Looks old and can't give very good pictures. He'd definity benefit from going to a professional studio to get a decent portfolio.

Weight looks nice, but he has a very pointy elbow! Sad

TaunSew

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:54:42 AM

What phone does he have...? Looks old and can't give very good pictures. He'd definity benefit from going to a professional studio to get a decent portfolio.

Weight looks nice, but he has a very pointy elbow! Sad

Elbows too pointy.  Eyes too far apart.  Does he even lift?!  2/10.  Wood knot bang.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:55:22 AM

But his abs look good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TaunSew

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:26:02 AM

Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:29:53 AM

what the fuck is wrong with you? It's vaproware that was supposed to be released 7 months ago. People on this forum, people who invested in the ICO didn't set the date, the shitcoin devs did and they still haven't released the shitcoin. If they said "hey I'm gonna hold your money for a year while I make some cool blog posts" when they asked for money then no problem, that's transparency. That's not what they said, so now they hide off on their own forum telling sheeple they are going to change the world while they do lines of coke off hookers tits with the ICO money..

TaunSew

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:39:04 AM

what the fuck is wrong with you? It's vaproware that was supposed to be released 7 months ago. People on this forum, people who invested in the ICO didn't set the date, the shitcoin devs did and they still haven't released the shitcoin. If they said "hey I'm gonna hold your money for a year while I make some cool blog posts" when they asked for money then no problem, that's transparency. That's not what they said, so now they hide off on their own forum telling sheeple they are going to change the world while they do lines of coke off hookers tits with the ICO money..

Right.  There was some initial dissent but it later leveled off.  It only re-emerged to the surface when chat leaks made the allegations of disrespect towards investors, somehow spending through $16 million in a year and  indefinite delays which means Ethereum may not release (it was already far behind schedule).

Bitcointalk, although it is viewed as the dungeon of the internet, is not an intentionally cruel place.  As much bad as people may talk about this website: this website outlived and exposed hundreds of scams and there were always voices of concern here.   A broken clock is right twice a day, and on this forum there are a lot of broken clocks, but travesty was evidently on the horizon when $16 million was given to a teenager in Canada.  There was no transparency or accountability in how this $16 million was managed and now people cry foul of the results.

YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:42:25 AM

If it's vaporware I wonder how it is possible that I'm
developing contracts, compiling them and sending them ether.

I didn't put any money in the Ethereum IPO so it's all the same with
me if they spent their millions on hookers and blow.  What matters
is the tools they've released and the technical innovation that is there.

And when i say innovation, I mean a real innovation and not
what passes as innovation in this forum.

“God does not play dice"
zz11

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:03:13 AM

Vitalik gave up months ago, now it's just a theater act to keep his investors happy.

Where did you see that? I thought that this is a very ambitious project and naturally taking more time. The decrease in Bitcoin price didn't help either.

Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:14:14 AM

If it's vaporware I wonder how it is possible that I'm
developing contracts, compiling them and sending them ether.

I didn't put any money in the Ethereum IPO so it's all the same with
me if they spent their millions on hookers and blow.  What matters
is the tools they've released and the technical innovation that is there.

And when i say innovation, I mean a real innovation and not
what passes as innovation in this forum.
I'm happy to hear you enjoy jacking it to vitaliks blog posts, but that doesn't mean Ether isn't vaporware.

PieceOfCake

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:10:17 AM

I'm happy to hear you enjoy jacking it to vitaliks blog posts, but that doesn't mean Ether isn't vaporware.

And nothing I've read here means it's anything more than a very long delayed and often troubled software release.  No one really knows.

The tone of the posts is awful in here.  The information useless, and often incorrect when I went to look further, for the most part.  There are a handful of people with intelligent comments, aside from that, yikes. I'm out, this is not for me.  Super unprofessional and toxic environment, makes the whole coin world look like junk, certainly not worth time or money.
TaunSew

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:32:21 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 11:43:43 AM by TaunSew

And nothing I've read here means it's anything more than a very long delayed and often troubled software release.  No one really knows.

The tone of the posts is awful in here.  The information useless, and often incorrect when I went to look further, for the most part.  There are a handful of people with intelligent comments, aside from that, yikes. I'm out, this is not for me.  Super unprofessional and toxic environment, makes the whole coin world look like junk, certainly not worth time or money.

An old phrase in english is: judge someone by their actions and not by their words.   We are not the ones who blew through $16 million dollars.  Go ad hominem and red herring all you want but it's been established that Vitalik & co' were spendthrifts who spent through a fortune and have little to show for it.  No amount of rhetorical fallacies can excuse the wrong Vitalik has done on the cryptocurrency community.  

It wasn't just the $16 million but his reckless, almost immature, dumping of BTC that sent the price from $600 down to $200.  Vitalik has negatively impacted the entire userbase of Bitcoin - he belongs up there with Mark Karpeles of MtGox.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: