Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Bitshares Greed  (Read 12172 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:12:53 PM

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:41:11 PM

Stan: one of your boys left this on my lawn......

Thought you'd like to have it back.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pheonike

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:59:57 PM

Its funny how DE and Newmine always seem to omit the fact about all PTS being returned to the donors

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,11289.0.html

Are you retarded? They gave it back after they share dropped the BTS on themselves rendering the PTS worthless at the time they returned it. Stop selling lies or get your facts straight.

Oh my Gawd! How dare the value PTS change overtime. It was suppose to remain the exact same like all other cryptos do!
Newmine (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:19:22 AM

They gave it back after they share dropped the BTS on themselves rendering the PTS worthless at the time they returned it. Stop selling lies or get your facts straight.

Of course PTS lost value after the BTS sharedrop because PTS holders were no longer guaranteed shares in BTS silly.  That's not a difficult concept to understand.

When you buy tickets to an event, you don't complain afterwards that you cannot sell them for face value (what you paid for them), do you?
You are one of the dumbest people I have come across. You can't track a conversation if your life depended on it.

The proper use of your terrible analogy would be:
You/me and everyone else bought concert tickets. We gave them to Stan so he could exchange for money and build us Bitshares. The band that was headlining the concert said tickets were for, gave vouchers for future show to anyone holding concert tickets after you gave them to Stan. Stan claimed said vouchers. The concert has come and gone and now Stan returns your ticket but kept the voucher for future shows.

Do you get it?

Stan and friends kept all the worth of PTS, which happened to be the BTS. If they gave us the BTS that was couple with the PTS, theirs and your claims would be valid. But that did not happen.

How about we dumb it down. Your wife (that's a stretch) buys you a coffee in exchange for a back massage. You drink the coffee and give her back the empty coffee cup. You then claim that you are giving her a massage for free out of the goodness of your heart because you gave back the empty coffee cup.

Get it? I'm going to bet not.
Newmine (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:23:06 AM

Its funny how DE and Newmine always seem to omit the fact about all PTS being returned to the donors

Are you retarded? They gave it back after they share dropped the BTS on themselves rendering the PTS worthless at the time they returned it. Stop selling lies or get your facts straight.

Oh my Gawd! How dare the value PTS change overtime. It was suppose to remain the exact same like all other cryptos do!

No PTS value can and always did change. Are you retarded? Track the conversation. Stan and Dan returned the PTS when it was worthless because PTS value was based on how many BTS you could get from one PTS. They returned them AFTER the snapshot date and all the BTS went to THEIR PRIVATEKEYS. PTS subsequently had very little value, only speculative that someone might sharedrop some unknown project to PTS.
StanLarimer

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:11:24 AM

This was obvious to everyone involved.
You act like you have discovered some epic conspiracy.

We returned the PTS because our internationally known accounting firm, Grant Thornton, wisely recommended that it would benefit both the givers and getters for us to do so. 

Consult your own tax advisors if you need it explained like you are five.

Gosh NewMine, you've been slinging FUD at us now for over a year.
With such single minded determination.
Always some new kind of FUD.
Desperately hoping something sticks.
Now you're resorting to heaving frying pans and rolling pins and whatever else is within reach.

But, as Kirk once said to Kahn,
"You've managed to kill just about everyone else, but like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target!". 

Kirk: Khan, you bloodsucker! You're going to have to do your own dirty work now! Do you hear me? Do you?
Khan: Kirk? Kirk, you're still alive, my old friend?
Kirk: Still, "old friend"! You've managed to kill just about everyone else, but like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target!

Of course, Kirk was just running a tactical PSYOP and we all know how that turned out for poor Kahn:

Khan: [quoting from Melville's Moby Dick] To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!

Please put aside such all-consuming, self-destructive hate, NewMine, and come enjoy BitShares with the rest of us.  Smiley

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:22:46 AM

Do you get it?

Stan and friends kept all the worth of PTS, which happened to be the BTS. If they gave us the BTS that was couple with the PTS, theirs and your claims would be valid. But that did not happen.

How about we dumb it down. Your wife (that's a stretch) buys you a coffee in exchange for a back massage. You drink the coffee and give her back the empty coffee cup. You then claim that you are giving her a massage for free out of the goodness of your heart because you gave back the empty coffee cup.

Get it? I'm going to bet not.

No PTS value can and always did change. Are you retarded? Track the conversation. Stan and Dan returned the PTS when it was worthless because PTS value was based on how many BTS you could get from one PTS. They returned them AFTER the snapshot date and all the BTS went to THEIR PRIVATEKEYS. PTS subsequently had very little value, only speculative that someone might sharedrop some unknown project to PTS.

Good luck "explaining it" to these individuals.  I find it very hard to believe that they could be so dense as to not see what is going on in front of their eyes.  Stan doesn't even attempt to obfuscate this fact and they just cheer him on.  Either these "people" are really just sockpuppets of Stan, Dan & Co or you are witnessing a textbook case of Stockholm syndrome.  BTS holders can always sell to escape this nightmare, but how many cups of Kool-aid do you have to consume to sit here and defend those planning your demise?

We returned the PTS because our internationally known accounting firm, Grant Thornton, wisely recommended that it would benefit both the givers and getters for us to do so. 

So, you admit it was premeditated?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Newmine (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:30:26 PM

Consult your own tax advisors if you need it explained like you are five.

Dude, you are such a slime.

This was very "obvious" to everyone at the time you returned the PTS. The point of this dumb conversation was because I pointed out the fact that last year people gave you 416,000 PTS to develop Bitshares. Your response was:

1.  Invictus ran out of donated BTC at the end of last year.  All PTS was returned on advice of our accountants.

clearly implying you had altruistically returned a PTS that was worth something. The fact is you received a shit ton of BTC, 5660 to be exact. You received a shit ton of PTS when they had a BTS value (yes, a Bitshares value) of ~$7.00 each.

You guys still have the BTS that made the PTS valuable but you got rid of the PTS. You guys have repeatedly, approximately every six months, asked for more money and now you are finding a way to ride off into the sunset by stealing Bitshares code we paid you to create free and open source, renaming it and licensing it when you should have been finishing the product in which you raised funds for originally.  This was never part of the plan. It was originated when your last money grab, the time you guys decided to dilute shareholders by sucking 4277 BTS per day per Dev, failed because the price dropped 80%.

So here we are back on track to the problem at hand. You were working on Graphene (Bitshares Toolkit renamed) while people were anticipating and expecting a Bitshares 1.0 that had been promised since March 2014. People were losing money because you guys wouldn't fix the problems that arose from Bytemaster's idiotic collateral rules. TonyK was pretty persistent in letting you guys know about that problem too and you ignored it to work on a slightly revamped code based of the original Bitshares so you can license it and make more money.

You guys have illegally collected money and sold shares in what is now a for-profit company using a smokescreen of crypto coins and dummy corps. SEC complaints are coming.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:12:52 AM

You guys have illegally collected money and sold shares in what is now a for-profit company using a smokescreen of crypto coins and dummy corps. SEC complaints are coming.

Please include...

BitShares. 
Safer than a Swiss Bank. 
(Ask me why!)

in your complaint.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: