Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 837 times)
anderson00673

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:06:14 PM

This isn't provably fair at all. you can say to everyone that they lost and no proves of winning maybe a couple of them as winners.

The admin can read private messages also  i will print the screan also  players can prove there bet after every payment thank u Wink

The admin hasn't got time to be checking out forum games for zero wages is the problem.  

Maybe you could set the game up like a game of chicken somehow.  Rules being something like you post your address and state anyone who posts next has to pay the previous poster double of 0.001.  Would have to be done in games and rounds section though.

See: chainprofit.com, where you win if enough people deposit after you.  It is a really interesting game, I have won a few times already.  I like it because it is pretty unique, its not like the usual dice or poker type stuff.  Minimum bet is going up to .01, which is ~2.50$, not bad considering how much entertainment I get out of it.

and to the OP:

HELL.  NO.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: