Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 09:29:07 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Womens World Cup, Who will win?  (Read 3977 times)
bajing
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1176


The most Professional Cryptocurrency Casino


View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:16:46 AM
 #41


What did i say about france they were the much better team vs germany, should have beat them 3 or 4-1 in the game but missed chances.  Germany on penalties are just as good as the mens dam Sad

Think the best team in the competition may have just gone out.

as i know germany women football is powerful
im prediction germany women football will be the champion

FORTUNEJACK.COM[
                            
9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[
          
]
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1511213347
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511213347

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511213347
Reply with quote  #2

1511213347
Report to moderator
1511213347
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511213347

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511213347
Reply with quote  #2

1511213347
Report to moderator
ComboChris
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 189


View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:44:32 AM
 #42

Now that Germany beat France, I'm pretty show they will win the world cup. I feel like France was the only real competition for them, though I'm not enough into it to be sure about this.
WhatTheGox
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 812



View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:03:34 AM
 #43


What did i say about france they were the much better team vs germany, should have beat them 3 or 4-1 in the game but missed chances.  Germany on penalties are just as good as the mens dam Sad

Think the best team in the competition may have just gone out.

as i know germany women football is powerful
im prediction germany women football will be the champion

They are a good team sure and perhaps they had an off day but i watched the game and france were all over them, they got very lucky to get the equalizer not really sure they should have got the penalty award.
Wendigo
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1470


Travelling around the world


View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:36:26 AM
 #44

I think whoever wins the semi-final between USA and Germany will win the world cup  Cool

LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1162


★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!


View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:45:19 AM
 #45


Friday 26th June - Germany vs France - Germany to win ✔

Saturday 27th June - China vs USA - USA to win ✔
                               Australia vs Japan - Australia to win

Sunday 28th June - England vs Japan - England to win

Prediction for winners of the whole tournament - Germany


2 out of 2 for me so far Grin I still think Germany will go on to win the tournament, they look strong & very talented, just like the mens team the Germans are always there or thereabouts.
Nice win for USA today, they will push Germany hard, we then move onto Australia vs Japan today, should be a good game. I went for Australia to win but I'm not particularly confident about that one.

Twittermeister
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 13


View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:18:33 AM
 #46

Germany Germany GermanyGermany Germany GermanyGermany Germany GermanyGermany Germany GermanyGermany Germany GermanyGermany Germany GermanyGermany Germany GermanyGermany Germany GermanyGermany Germany GermanyGermany Germany GermanyGermany Germany GermanyGermany Germany GermanyGermany Germany GermanyGermany Germany GermanyGermany Germany GermanyGermany Germany Germany Cool
WhatTheGox
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 812



View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:01:49 PM
 #47

I think whoever wins the semi-final between USA and Germany will win the world cup  Cool

Do we know they will face in the semi if they both go through? i think they are playing after eachother but maybe the draw is different. 
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1162


★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!


View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:47:37 AM
 #48

I'm not betting on this as I'm not that keen on watching womens football but I'll give my predictions to see if I can predict the outcome of the 1/4 finals of this World Cup -

Friday 26th June - Germany vs France - Germany to win

Saturday 27th June - China vs USA - USA to win
                               Australia vs Japan - Australia to win

Sunday 28th June - England vs Japan - England to win

Prediction for winners of the whole tournament - Germany


Looks like I predicted three out of four 1/4 final winners correctly. Shame I didn't bet on it as the thing I did bet on (Copa America 1/4 finals) I only got 2 out of 4 right damn it.
Oh well that's the nature of gambling, if you can't take it don't bet I guess Grin. I'm on a pretty bad run at the moment Sad

Any way the womens world cup semi finals look like this -

USA vs Germany
Japan vs England

Any predictions guys? I'm going to go with Germany & England making the final although I'm not going to bet on it.
 

sasa87it
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 196

SUUUCAAA!!!


View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:55:21 AM
 #49

i think Germany.

I love women's football . It is very hot ! beautiful uaione

Visit my site : ALL FAUCET SASA
MY FAUCET BTC 1BTC 2 ### , LTC , LTC 2 ### DOGE , DOGE 2 ### DRK/DASH 1 , DRK/DASH 2### PPC
trafficolaa
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1008



View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:29:22 AM
 #50



Looks like I predicted three out of four 1/4 final winners correctly. Shame I didn't bet on it as the thing I did bet on (Copa America 1/4 finals) I only got 2 out of 4 right damn it.
Oh well that's the nature of gambling, if you can't take it don't bet I guess Grin. I'm on a pretty bad run at the moment Sad

Any way the womens world cup semi finals look like this -

USA vs Germany
Japan vs England

Any predictions guys? I'm going to go with Germany & England making the final although I'm not going to bet on it.
 

Germany is good choice for semi final and sure will play the final with that rhythm they can win the world cup, Japan vs England is little doubtful with very deep comparison of both teams than Japan is more strong and faster in attack so they can win from England to move into next game for play final with Germany, that is just my personal prediction as i will place bet on Japan and Germany in semi final games.
jpouza
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1204


View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:47:10 AM
 #51

German girls for sure will rule the cup, but I really like japanese ones for others purposes. Grin

Cearea11
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 42


View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:01:47 AM
 #52

German girls for sure will rule the cup, but I really like japanese ones for others purposes. Grin

I don't think so, right now Germany and Usa have a strong team. This semi final isn't very easy for german girls. So if americans will go to final I would not be so surprised.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
WhatTheGox
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 812



View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:19:02 PM
 #53


Just finished watching england beat canada on repeat since it was on live late in the morning last night.  Pretty shocked england won the game but they deserved it.  Still think they could be in trouble vs any of the other 3 teams left in the comp but who knows perhaps they can out strength the skill of japan.

USA vs Germany i'd pick USA after seeing how poor germany were vs france.
newcripto
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 728


View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:24:05 PM
 #54

Yeah this was surprising performance of England women team against Canadian women team.England's team will be a weak competitor of the fighting team which will play with it.USA is strong enough to win easily match against Germans as they know well the weak points of German women team which has performed poorly against France.
boopy265420
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1344



View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:38:49 PM
 #55

German's women team is not that poor to not take it in consideration because of poor performance against France.Every team has bad day when they perform bad.USA women team will have strong resistance and competition against German women team.Both of the teams will do their best to win.I would say both the teams are strong and experienced and have ability to win the match.England women team's winning shows that German women team can win this match to qualify for next round.I would pick German team to place my bet on against USA.

LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1162


★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!


View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:05:07 AM
 #56

I watched the game last night, Japan 2-1 England. England's women will be devastated, they scored an own goal in stoppage time which ended up being the winner. Laura Bassett was the unlucky girl, such a cruel way to get knocked out of a world cup semi final but football is a cruel sport, there has to be a loser. Japan march on to the final then where they'll play USA. Who do you guys think will win the final? I'm guessing USA.

fox19891989
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 840



View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:15:29 AM
 #57

I watched the game last night, Japan 2-1 England. England's women will be devastated, they scored an own goal in stoppage time which ended up being the winner. Laura Bassett was the unlucky girl, such a cruel way to get knocked out of a world cup semi final but football is a cruel sport, there has to be a loser. Japan march on to the final then where they'll play USA. Who do you guys think will win the final? I'm guessing USA.

It is difficult to guess cos last world cup 2011, Japan beat USA, so it is 55% winning of chance of Japan, and USA has 45%, maybe it is a good chance for USA revenge, who knows, I think USA may win but Japan knows how to play against USA, it is a difficult bet acutally, I won't bet on the final this time, to save my precious bitcoins. Grin Grin
horace0812
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 70

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice


View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:18:47 AM
 #58

I watched the game last night, Japan 2-1 England. England's women will be devastated, they scored an own goal in stoppage time which ended up being the winner. Laura Bassett was the unlucky girl, such a cruel way to get knocked out of a world cup semi final but football is a cruel sport, there has to be a loser. Japan march on to the final then where they'll play USA. Who do you guys think will win the final? I'm guessing USA.

It is difficult to guess cos last world cup 2011, Japan beat USA, so it is 55% winning of chance of Japan, and USA has 45%, maybe it is a good chance for USA revenge, who knows, I think USA may win but Japan knows how to play against USA, it is a difficult bet acutally, I won't bet on the final this time, to save my precious bitcoins. Grin Grin

I think USA have a better chance than Japan IMO...
Japan's squad is really similar to the last World Cup, which mean all players with 4 years older.

USA beat Germany 2-0 in SF showed they are a very strong team.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
srgkrgkj
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1176



View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:28:39 AM
 #59

im going to say that with the experienve that japan has winning the world cup they can pull it off once again but with football u can never tell Sad like with england

trafficolaa
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1008



View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:10:15 AM
 #60

USA is best team of the tournament and they had proved this in semi final against German women that was awesome in which way they kicked away German from this race, for 3rd place match i will go with Germany again for this match and on other side England has less chance for this win.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!