Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Ryan Pumpers pump group control the ENTIRE market?  (Read 6039 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:31:32 PM

It seems that way.
Many of the coins he promoted goes up a lot a few months later.
It may be he has a large capital and will wait to accumulate enough coin before pumping the coins.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
temroa (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:03:09 PM

they own shit , they are creating worthless tokens and bilking others for other (arguably worthless tokens).
Actually, from this thread, it seems like people like Cryptojerk are creating the worthless tokens and Pumper's group are just doing the bilking.  Either way, you'd like to think that the altcoin people would serious up a bit.  I see so many "up 2000%!" threads; how long will it take for people to stop throwing away their money on these schemes?

so you think it is right that developers are basically being bullied by this group! That is called RACKETEERING
devs can barely profit anymore because these guys keep squeezing them out of their own coins

Racketeering refers to activity that is performed to benefit an organization such as a crime syndicate. Examples of racketeering activity include extortion, money laundering, loan sharking, obstruction of justice and bribery.

They are holding altcoin developers to ransom by skyjacking the full coins supply which they are using to manipulate the whole market

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:12:31 PM

they own shit , they are creating worthless tokens and bilking others for other (arguably worthless tokens).
Actually, from this thread, it seems like people like Cryptojerk are creating the worthless tokens and Pumper's group are just doing the bilking.  Either way, you'd like to think that the altcoin people would serious up a bit.  I see so many "up 2000%!" threads; how long will it take for people to stop throwing away their money on these schemes?

so you think it is right that developers are basically being bullied by this group! That is called RACKETEERING
devs can barely profit anymore because these guys keep squeezing them out of their own coins

Racketeering refers to activity that is performed to benefit an organization such as a crime syndicate. Examples of racketeering activity include extortion, money laundering, loan sharking, obstruction of justice and bribery.

They are holding altcoin developers to ransom by skyjacking the full coins supply that they are using to manipulate the whole market

LOL. What value are devs creating that they aren't being compensated for? Coingen crap? The world needs to pat devs on the back more for what, Greececoin? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516955.0

The mere fact that you bring up racketeering means that you want some sort of legal recourse. Why exactly did you get involved in a P2P, trustless, recourseless market in the first place?

johnathan32

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:12:40 PM

They are holding altcoin developers to ransom by skyjacking the full coins supply which they are using to manipulate the whole market

you "poor old developers" get no sympathy

this is what you have done to traders for years, now you guys are getting a taste of your own medicine and you're complaining?
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:19:51 PM

you "poor old developers" get no sympathy

this is what you have done to traders for years, now you guys are getting a taste of your own medicine and you're complaining?

You are so pathetic that its unbelieveable

What a fucking idiot you are!

Without us devs you cocksucking traders wouldn't have a fucking pot to piss in you imbecile

Now you dickheads have made some stupid traders union because you are too brainless to stand on your own

Let me see you leave that shittly little group, lets see how much profit you make then you bastard

YOU are NOTHING by yourself

You fools are bragging about profiting because of advice GIVEN TO YOU by some other man

Why dont you think for yourself you moron?

As long as I have an internet connection I am going to let my feelings be known

I HATE ryan and every single person in his group because you fuckers are here only to cause disruption

You only care about the money

Well let me tell you little bitches something, without devs there would be nothing to trade

So you keep on being disrespectful
BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:25:06 PM

just look and see what their logo is showing
look to their website logo you will see it says PumPers Picks
PPP = 666 upside down, these people are devils they do not care or have reason
even many people have said they have no morals because they only care for money, they will do anything just for money
I have seen all the coin they trade, every single on i have see it and did my own research
since september 2014 they make millions from this place and nothing they do only to manipulate coin

let us do this today and remove these people from here completely
they should all get banned one by one because these men are devils that do not have morals

if they stay here i will only feel sorry for this place
akongsolidin

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:28:15 PM

Some people live without money and they are happy that way

Everything here is about the money and dont you be so foolish as to forget

My issue is that myself and countless other developers have had our coins that we made hijacked by this group

This fucking shitty pumpers club are the terrorists of the crypto market

They are fucking insurgents

Just think you spend thousands in developing a coin

You hire the best of the best to work with you to bring your coin to life

And then these fucking cunts appear by the truck load and seize a fat chunk of the supply

Look, im not even gonna get into this publicly

Everyone that develops knows that I am talking about

The worst thing about it is this terrorist fucking trading group are using bots

So things are way more unfair than you can imagine

LOOOL when the devs backs are turned, we come in like

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.giphy.com%2FnjzWaweZwO7HG.gif&t=553&c=Zy97oQIdR7svew

Don't blame us, blame the market

+1 they are angry because it used to be a developers market, now it's a traders market, so all of their hard work in creating coins is actually now making traders richer Cheesy
CryptoJerk

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:57:56 PM

+1 they are angry because it used to be a developers market, now it's a traders market, so all of their hard work in creating coins is actually now making traders richer Cheesy

FUCK OFF you ignorant piece of shit

Just fuck off, I am sick off you manipulative bastards thinking that you control crypto

You think 10K a month is real money? You are a pleb if thats what you think

Give me a call when you start making 100K a month buddy, thats what level im on

You are NOTHING compared to me

Just look at you, you are in some gang of traders and you are bullying devs

Thats all you are doing, even though by yourself you are just another low life trader guy

LOL I'll be sitting here watching you fucking bastards

I have rigged up some bots to track all of your movements, I know what you are buying and what you are selling

So you can brag and boast all you want, as long as you know that you are a fucking loser deep inside

johnathan32

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:59:11 PM

wow, do you know how crazy you sound bro? It's starting to sound a lot like jealousy to me man

This is an unregulated market, so the gates are wide open for people to rig the odds for themselves. Maybe you should get out of crypto if you don't agree with their practices

No disrespect intended, just my two cents
CryptoJerk

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:05:21 PM

wow, do you know how crazy you sound bro? It's starting to sound a lot like jealousy to me man

This is an unregulated market, so the gates are wide open for people to rig the odds for themselves. Maybe you should get out of crypto if you don't agree with their practices

Just dissapear you traders unionist fuck face

I made a million before ryan, so I DAMN SURE made a million before you pipsqueek loser

When you make your first 100k give me a call

You will never be on my level

the most you can hope for is not to buy one of my coins cause I will dump my load all over your face

laststop

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:07:16 PM

Just dissapear you traders unionist fuck face

I made a million before ryan, so I DAMN SURE made a million before you pipsqueek loser

When you make your first 100k give me a call

You will never be on my level

the most you can hope for is not to buy one of my coins cause I will dump my load all over your face

Oh and I bet you poor vulnerable devs are still out here looking for sympathy Roll Eyes
johnathan32

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:12:53 PM

Oh and I bet you poor vulnerable devs are still out here looking for sympathy Roll Eyes

I'm all for traders sticking together, if anything, all this guys comments has done is shown me what developers really think about us
BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:34:22 PM

I'm all for traders sticking together, if anything, all this guys comments has done is shown me what developers really think about us

i dont think all dev think that way i dont think like that
traders i have no problem with them, I like trader and never have i insult trader
CryptoJerk

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:38:00 PM

traders i have no problem with them, I like trader and never have i insult trader

trader, schmader

these clowns have formed some bullshit traders union so they think they are powerful

im not now, nor have i ever been a pussy

so i will say what I feel

If you trade and you dont respect developers then you can take a massive FUCK YOU!

I dont give a shit

How long do you expect me to just sit here and watch ryans group hijack every fucking coin on the market?

We're not talking small change here, you just go and look at the volume that they have pulled since last year

They are nothing but financial terrorists so i'm not gonna bow to them

what makes me sick is ryan wont even come here and acknowledge my posts

shows how much he cares about developers

gloug333

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:48:30 PM

trader, schmader

these clowns have formed some bullshit traders union so they think they are powerful

If you trade and you dont respect developers then you can take a massive FUCK YOU!

I dont give a shit

How long do you expect me to just sit here and watch ryans group hijack every fucking coin on the market?

We're not talking small change here, you just go and look at the volume that they have pulled since last year

tbh i think you have given developers a very bad name today

Since you love developing so much, you should probably get back to work and churn out another coin so that we can grab some more cash out from under you

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:52:36 PM

trader, schmader

I dont give a shit

One way to "not bow to them" would be to stop putting worthless coins out onto the market which can be manipulated so easily.  It's really a dog-eat-dog world out there man and if you keep getting eaten then I think the thing to do is look at yourself and how you're making yourself vunerable and reconsider your actions.  If it's simply that you want to be the one manipulating and they're not letting you then, again, this means that you're not doing it right, not that someone else is doing it wrong.

One thing that's guaranteed not to help is frothing at the mouth and shouting.  It really just makes you look even weaker.
CryptoJerk

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:20:21 PM

trader, schmader

I dont give a shit

One way to "not bow to them" would be to stop putting worthless coins out onto the market which can be manipulated so easily.  It's really a dog-eat-dog world out there man and if you keep getting eaten then I think the thing to do is look at yourself and how you're making yourself vunerable and reconsider your actions.  If it's simply that you want to be the one manipulating and they're not letting you then, again, this means that you're not doing it right, not that someone else is doing it wrong.

One thing that's guaranteed not to help is frothing at the mouth and shouting.  It really just makes you look even weaker.

why do you talk out of your ass?

so it is okay for them to join together in their numbers and create a fucking traders union?

developers work on our own mostly

so how do you expect us to defend ourself against a fucking gang of traders?

they are fucking bullies

just look at all the coins they have hijacked and manipulated since last year

you go and look at the volumes for all the coins and give me a figure for the amount of money they have pilfered for themselevs

they have sucked millions from this market

i am not saying all developers are angles

but we should all be on a level playing field

Historic Altcoin Calls

FC2 - 1,850 Sats to 8,988 Sats - 385% Profit

TRON - 40,404 Sats to 98,000 Sats - 142% Profit

BLOCK - 10,500 Sats to 49,989 Sats - 376% Profit

BYC - 17,558 Sats to 73,000 Sats - 315% Profit

XPY - 34,997 Sats to 103,700 Sats - 196% Profit

START - 1,981% PROFIT

MMXIV - 2,661% PROFIT

XBS - 2,661% PROFIT

GSX - 881% PROFIT

CLOAK - 863% PROFIT

CRAVE - 4,445% PROFIT

CANN - 1,128% PROFIT

IOC - 450 Sats to 5940 Sats - 1,220% profit

FC2 - 1907 Sats to 9555 Sats - 401% profit

June: 1,865%
Click for more

May: 1,886%
Click for more

April: 4,344%
Click for more

March: 4,110%
Click for more

February: 3,004%
Click for more

January: 4,492%
Click for more

December: 3,040%
Click for more

November: 4,569%
Click for more

October: 5,582%
Click for more

September: 4,760%
Click for more

I dont think there should be any room for traders union terrorists like this

this is my problem

and if all the other devs are too fucking gay and scared to speak up

I WILL

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:42:09 PM

trader, schmader

I dont give a shit

One way to "not bow to them" would be to stop putting worthless coins out onto the market which can be manipulated so easily.  It's really a dog-eat-dog world out there man and if you keep getting eaten then I think the thing to do is look at yourself and how you're making yourself vunerable and reconsider your actions.  If it's simply that you want to be the one manipulating and they're not letting you then, again, this means that you're not doing it right, not that someone else is doing it wrong.

One thing that's guaranteed not to help is frothing at the mouth and shouting.  It really just makes you look even weaker.

why do you talk out of your ass?
It's actually typing with my fingers but I can see already that you're not into details...

so it is okay for them to join together in their numbers and create a fucking traders union?
Of course it's "okay".  An open market is an open market.  Crying and screaming isn't going to stop this.  If you don't like what happens when you put your coin onto the open market then maybe you need to think twice about what you're doing.

developers work on our own mostly

so how do you expect us to defend ourself against a fucking gang of traders?
It's hard for me to understand why you think the developers should be "defending themselves" against traders.  If what you developed had real value, then it wouldn't be so easily manipulated.  What it really sounds like here is that you want to manipulate by hyping a worthless coin that you "developed" and you're mad that someone else is doing it better than you.

they are fucking bullies

just look at all the coins they have hijacked and manipulated since last year

you go and look at the volumes for all the coins and give me a figure for the amount of money they have pilfered for themselevs

they have sucked millions from this market
Sounds like the market had a lot of millions waiting for the taking.  I really don't get you.  I think you're mad that someone else is doing a better job milking people from their money than you are.  You hope to make a sweet fortune by riding some cheapo coin you made "to the moon" and you're mad that it keeps not working for you.  Maybe you should reconsider your own actions.  Or develop something of real value.

i am not saying all developers are angles

but we should all be on a level playing field

[snipped giant image spams]

I dont think there should be any room for traders union terrorists like this

this is my problem

and if all the other devs are too fucking gay and scared to speak up

I WILL

Funny.  You are definitely "speaking up".  But the impression I get from you is a fish out of water taking it's dying breaths and splashing everywhere.  All you gotta do to beat these guys is develop something of real value.  If it had real value then it wouldn't be pump-n-dumpable.  Of course that is difficult to do.  But screaming that these guys are doing a better job than you at taking candy from babies is not going to help you acheive it.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:46:11 PM

Leave Ryan Pumper alone, he's a good boy, sings in the Church choir.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:42:29 PM

I am sure Ryan Pumper buys a lot of a certain coin when it is cheap and then sold it when the price has gone up.
He has lots of holding power.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: