Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Account  (Read 371 times)
lakzo (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:01:08 PM

Selling this account.  PM with offers.  Will use mutually agreed-upon escrow.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lakzo (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:05:48 PM

and Now your account is worthless as people will now it has been sold. Sold accounts are usually used for schills or scamming via trades or loans.

...or for increased earnings potential in advertising campaigns.
lakzo (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:11:28 PM

and Now your account is worthless as people will now it has been sold. Sold accounts are usually used for schills or scamming via trades or loans.

...or for increased earnings potential in advertising campaigns.
From a member account? Most campaigns have a cap at 100 post per week. So if that wasn't enough they would have to make 100 meaningful post on yours as well. That just leads to more spam on the boards then anything.

Well hopefully (for your sake) it won't be this board.  If it's useful to someone, the offer exists.  I don't work with bitcoin anymore so I can't justify using this account.
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:15:36 PM

Not sure that's true. Some months ago...maybe a year ago...members of this forum used to go around trying to neg trust account sellers and sold accounts. I don't really see that anymore. I don't think anyone cares at this point.
lakzo (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:24:51 PM

Not sure that's true. Some months ago...maybe a year ago...members of this forum used to go around trying to neg trust account sellers and sold accounts. I don't really see that anymore. I don't think anyone cares at this point.
I think people should care, sure escrow is used more than it was previously but plenty of people will to buy these for shil and loan accounts. I just don't see it as a positive thing in any case (especially at the member level, not much to be made from sig on it)

I see where you're coming from.  The borrowing threads are a lawless place, but the community there is typically pretty engaged in identifying potential scam threats.

At the same time, I can't be entirely sure what the account would be used for after it's sold, so while it could be used as a shill account, a signature account could be just as likely--even if there's "not much to be made from sig on it".

And then some might want it just for the goofy avatar.
TraderCal11

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:45:01 PM

I've seen negative trust just from a listing like this. I even got some once because I posted an ad that I wanted to BUY a localbitcoins account. I understand the concern for the safety of the forum members, but come on. A lot of people don't even research into it, or ask the intentions of the OP. They just leave the feedback. I got some negative trust yesterday for posting a loan request without collateral, when the title of the thread included the words, "No Collateral"

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:08:34 AM

You have funny feedbacks:

"This guy threatened to kill me for not giving my bank account details and password to online banking. What a con artist. He even sent me nude pictures of his mom and asked for 10 BTC "

"User scammed me for 1.5 BTC, however he then returned it. Be careful working with him! "

that + two feedbacks about your account being sold won't help you to get big offers

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: