Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DIBBIT - GREAT SCAM HOSTED BY BITTREX. SAME GRID DEV MADE NEXT MONEY MACHINE  (Read 2942 times)
brightlight (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:35:14 AM

As the DIBBITS dev deletes every post, which uncovers the facts about trades, I decided to start this topic.

Your are welcomed to leave your input regarding this scam. Which coins are made by this dev already and abandoned? Any proof screenshots? How much, what kind of messages were deleted from DIBS thread? etc.

I don't have much time atm, because have my duties to do, so I'll write some more words later.

Let's not these scammers make the crypto world more cruel than it is.

Bittrex is in the same boat with scammers as it hosts their platform and doesn't anything in order to prevent people from fooling them. More to say, their trades interface screams to buy coins, because of great volume and seemingly possible quick profit. In most cases those rapid volume gains are made with self trades.

I blame scammers, I blame Bittrex, C-cex for so much people have been scammed. This should be stopped!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:58:55 AM

u mad u missed the boat?  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
thelion07

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:02:51 AM

the exact same same same reply from parasites like you Roll Eyes ... bright future you pieces of shit have   Kiss
brightlight (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:07:09 AM

u mad u missed the boat?  Grin

No, I am mad, because such things converts crypto world into ghetto. I don't need dirty money.

BTW, you were one of those, who said not to trade with DIBS. Now you sing another song! You are leech!
unusualfacts30

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:09:43 AM

the exact same same same reply from parasites like you Roll Eyes ... bright future you pieces of shit have   Kiss

only people who're upset are the ones who didn't ride the boat...I don't own any of this garbage but I don't really care if people made money off it..you can do nothing to stop them.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
unusualfacts30

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:10:43 AM

No, I am mad, because such things converts crypto world into ghetto. I don't need dirty money.

BTW, you were one of those, who said not to trade with DIBS. Now you sing another song! You are leech!

I'm still saying don't trade it because it's fake volume and fake pump to lure naive investors but you seem way too upset about it cause you didn't make money. You wouldn't be creating this thread if you were one of the guy who bought it at 10k

move on

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:18:55 AM

I don't think bittrex is a scammer, they are just making good business sense.  They are a market and provide that service.  I am not sure how much is their responsibility to ensure that every coin they offer will make a profit.  But with that said I do think that they provide a good environment for scam coins because they list stuff fast, and delist it faster.  I wish they wouldnt delist things so fast, because sometimes a coin can come back from the dead so you might as well hang on to them if they become worthless.
SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:19:13 AM

Yet people don't invest in legit projects like guldencoin, instead want to make 1000000000% in a week off the next bitcoin. The investors can only blame themselves. I just mentioned this in another post, compare your coins you investing in to guldencoin to see if it's good or bad. Guldencoin sitting at under 200k marketcap and is better then coins in top 30 being manipulated because of low supply.

brightlight (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:22:48 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2015, 07:32:52 AM by brightlight

How could this be, that once again evident scam scheme is hosted and supported. Not talking about initiators, but also greedy blind poeple support it and scream that the boat, train, rocket or whatever is missed.

Don't you want healthy crypto trading ecosystem, which is long life? I smell soon everything crypto related will be touched by investigation instances. Here is involved real money, not small amounts and not small amount of people involved and greatest part of them fooled.

Even gambling is more fair, than these fake volume manipulated not even a penny worth coin related trades.

What is so worth in DIBBIT, that it costs 8USD per unit? The answer is... Nothing! Roadmap? Future plans? Promises?

And for all that you pay 8USD per unit, one of 500k? Only retarded people can believe in this.

Behind dev there is one person or group of persons, which made GRID. It was pumped many times and eventually rinsed to almost dead state. What GRID brought to you? Thread was closed very soon after people started to post FUD. And they were right. Don't understand, why GRID is still so high in price. Probably because of bagholders.
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:23:21 AM

I don't think bittrex is a scammer, they are just making good business sense.  They are a market and provide that service.  I am not sure how much is their responsibility to ensure that every coin they offer will make a profit.  But with that said I do think that they provide a good environment for scam coins because they list stuff fast, and delist it faster.  I wish they wouldnt delist things so fast, because sometimes a coin can come back from the dead so you might as well hang on to them if they become worthless.
I think you will find there is alot going on behind closed doors Wink

brightlight (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:26:38 AM

I'm still saying don't trade it because it's fake volume and fake pump to lure naive investors but you seem way too upset about it cause you didn't make money. You wouldn't be creating this thread if you were one of the guy who bought it at 10k

move on

I wouldn't enter into ICO even at 10k. My belief is not to earn dirty money, that's why I havn't much of it.

I am upset because these shits hurts legit coins very, very much.

Yes I am WBB supporter, but this means nothing, as there are much more other good projects undervalued.
brightlight (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:29:57 AM

I think you will find there is alot going on behind closed doors Wink

And I agree about delisting. On of the reasons, why coins are left by traders are these high volume coins, manipulated trades. Why Bittrex don't develop self trades prevention engine?! That's the question...

Then DIBS dev would have to think of other way to pump.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:30:42 AM

How could this be, that once again evident scam scheme is hosted and supported. Not talking about initiators, but also greedy blind poeple support it and scream that the boat, train, rocket or whatever is missed.

Don't you want healthy crypto trading ecosystem, which is long life? I smell soon everything crypto related will be touched by investigation instances. Here is involved real money, not small amounts and not small amount of people involved and greatest part of them fooled.

Even gambling is more fair, than these fake volume manipulated not even a penny worth coin related.

What is so worth in DIBBIT, that it costs 8USD per unit? The answer is... Nothing! Roadmap? Future plans? Promises?

And for all that you pay 8USD per unit, one of 500k? Only retarded people can believe in this.

Behind dev there is one or group of persons, which made GRID. It was pumped many times and eventually rinsed to almost dead state. What GRID brought to you? Thread was closed very soon after people started to post FUD. And they were right.

This isn't the first time Scam is being released in crypto and it won't be last. Best you can do for yourself is stay away from them..You can't do anything to stop other people from investing in them. They'll learn their own lesson. I also doubt that any real investor is invested in dibbits....it's probably dev and his buddies because price isn't crashing whatsoever. Trex makes money by listing coins..as long as you pay them they'll do the job.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:35:29 AM

All these scam cryptocoins these days... altcoins are the bottom of the mixing bowl.
brightlight (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:35:50 AM

Even gambling is more fair, than these fake volume manipulated not even a penny worth coin related.

Behind dev there is one or group of persons, which made GRID. It was pumped many times and eventually rinsed to almost dead state. What GRID brought to you? Thread was closed very soon after people started to post FUD. And they were right.

This isn't the first time Scam is being released in crypto and it won't be last. Best you can do for yourself is stay away from them..You can't do anything to stop other people from investing in them. They'll learn their own lesson. I also doubt that any real investor is invested in dibbits....it's probably dev and his buddies because price isn't crashing whatsoever. Trex makes money by listing coins..as long as you pay them they'll do the job.

Ok, I can't fight against new releases of scam coins, but I can do everything I can to inform people, to prevent some of them from entering into trades. And that way I'll tighten the amount of money scammed from fools.

Lack of information is the exact thing what DIBS dev is manipulating with.
brightlight (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:54:56 AM

I am WBB supporter, but even if it was at the same price level as DIBS, this wouldn't be natural.

WBB has already developed auction software platform and future plans, dev always brings in time everything promissed and even more. So, is 19k price fair if compared to 3000k price for DIBS. In addition WBB has just 230k coins in circulation atm.

Probably too much about WBB, others can mention some another coins to compare with.

ssrranger351

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:02:14 AM

Too all you scammers out there fucking send me a Pm shit I want to be a part of that, damnit seriously. I dont have any of this coin but i would love to and if you wouldnt want to then your fucking retarded. That coin could be covered in shit dirty and Ill glady wipe it off. There is only two things that happen in altcoin looks something like this!!!

1.Coin comes out looks promising fucking tanks nobody says shit

2.Coin comes out does fucking spectacular and its a scam

Hmmmmmm

Could I get a number 2 please with everything on it uhhh hold on could you make that 2 number 2's please.

Seriously if there is another scam this week somebody please let me know.

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 08:07:06 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2015, 08:20:27 AM by BanzaiBTC

First page post : 1st page... I believe I was nr 8 to post... and the ico was already sold out?  Roll Eyes

Other:

This people... is a little boy jerking off in the attic at his grandma's place type of scam Wink
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:16:12 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2015, 08:36:14 AM by BitcoinNational

good work brightlight will cross post in TALK thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864994.msg11708645#msg11708645

---
for the record Sr/Hero stepping up  Smiley

Waiting for 1 SAT, this coin is worthless now, no new tech.
This is only P&D shit.

dev and pump team trying latest chance for finding more idiots and greedy traders and also newbie people in crypto world. when buy support achieve to their desired value, then we will see huge dump to 1000 sat. Wink

This coin has 500k sats and doesnt look like it's done pumping. Damn!  Shocked  Wish I got some when it was at 180k .  Sad
FAKE and FUNNY pricee with Bittrex HYIP gameee

The entire OP is one large image, no links to anything... how is this supposed to work?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
brightlight (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:26:59 AM

One of the first posts in DIBS was deleted:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

It is amazing that people will buy in at this price,  especially with no real working platform yet lol.

Exactly! No evidence of platform development. Meanwhile other coin dev silently releases auction platform and coin hardly gets any price gain.

What I said so badly that I got deleted post?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: