Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XPOST: The JOHN DILLINGER DIED FOR YOU Society presents: Flaxscript ANN NEW ALGO  (Read 13432 times)
HagbardCeline

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:30:57 AM

In an unexpected turn of events, the LDD has declared a 4 day holiday. We wanted to get this 1.1 GUI version a bit more polished before release, but that will have to wait for 1.1.x or 1.2, in the coming week or so. Please upgrade by 8/15.

https://i.imgur.com/5yEKCYU.png

Windows: http://flaxscript.info/flaxscript-win.zip
MD5: 69803b40918b5df8c73416751b7621aa
Mac: http://flaxscript.info/flaxscript.dmg
MD5: 7f702eacb1582bd54540f1b9e8ae388b

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashbrown9000

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:16:36 PM

7000 + FLAX for sale: 0.07 BTC total.

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:47:10 AM

Its probably just false positivs because old code and a inwallet miner. That triggers antivirus botnet tests. Best is allways to compile your own wallet.

Yeah that was it.  The latest release doesn't have those warnings.

HagbardCeline

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 06:26:38 PM

FlaxCore has been upgraded to 1.1.1; this is primarily a GUI change and not compulsory. Links for download are the same as all others and are live now.

https://i.imgur.com/QLyKTYt.png

MD5: 489701581238c8f778d7b25988d66bc7
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:41:50 PM

What's the block reward and current supply?  The explorer is down, but the one at Cryptopia is working of course.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 05:13:08 PM

Hi,

We've added FLAX to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crypto-trade.net

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:21:21 AM

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:25:13 PM

this coin is still being traded on cryptopia. it has 7 masternodes and active pools. the latest wallet is virus free. im surprised more people aren't looking at running masternodes on this network.
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 04:36:12 PM

Proof of Service mode.

Hail Eris! 
Visionaries of the Great Old Ones.

Chain the DarkNet of TX.

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
merle

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:42:28 PM

So, is this totally not working for now?
Is there any possibility that it will be working again?
Since I have an AMD GPU that maybe work for mining.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
phatkiller

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:50:31 AM

Network still up download client and solo mine or if your going the pool route I recommend http://flax.mineshaft.io.  If you need miner just check out chaincoin uses same mining algorithm so it's miners are compatible with flaxscript.
I can't recommend zpool because they don't pay masternodes...... Which brings me to my next point
this coin is still being traded on cryptopia. it has 7 masternodes and active pools. the latest wallet is virus free. im surprised more people aren't looking at running masternodes on this network. 
The code has some bugs you can mine without paying masternodes like zpool does, mineshaft pays I believe 25% to masternodes and when you solo mine you pay about 30% to masternodes but you can solo mine and keep the whole reward.

I've asked multiple devs if they could look the code over and fix this but no one is able to or wants to.

Hopefully the activity in the thread will spark someones interest and they can fix things.

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:28:58 PM

Network still up download client and solo mine or if your going the pool route I recommend http://flax.mineshaft.io.  If you need miner just check out chaincoin uses same mining algorithm so it's miners are compatible with flaxscript.
I can't recommend zpool because they don't pay masternodes...... Which brings me to my next point
The code has some bugs you can mine without paying masternodes like zpool does, mineshaft pays I believe 25% to masternodes and when you solo mine you pay about 30% to masternodes but you can solo mine and keep the whole reward.

I've asked multiple devs if they could look the code over and fix this but no one is able to or wants to.

Hopefully the activity in the thread will spark someones interest and they can fix things.

any other bugs or issues that this coin requires fixing??. I am in contact with a dev that might be able to fix these issues.
phatkiller

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:48:06 PM

any other bugs or issues that this coin requires fixing??. I am in contact with a dev that might be able to fix these issues.

i will pm you something that i believe is a critical bug but it may be part of the code not 100% sure.

phatkiller

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:34:21 PM

Well if anyone is listening i'll ask once again....can anyone help update the code for this coin to the latest or at least v11 of Dash codebase ?

I have access to flaxscript.org,.com,and .net; also the flaxscript reddit, telegram, and slack.

bobitza202

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:57:28 PM

Any news?looks interesting
Vlad9Vlad

Activity: 25
Merit: 61

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:42:19 AM

Hello all. I have recently begun to revive the Illuminatus! Psuedobanking Coins from Blazr2. CHAO/Skidoo is done, and Offerings to Cthulhu is in progress now. I will move along to FLAX once these others are complete and fix the critical issues, rebasing on newer code while keeping the touches that make these coins so astoundingly cool. See my CHAO updates in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526224 Windows/Mac/Github are available and up to date.
phatkiller

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:42:46 AM

Hello all. I have recently begun to revive the Illuminatus! Psuedobanking Coins from Blazr2. CHAO/Skidoo is done, and Offerings to Cthulhu is in progress now. I will move along to FLAX once these others are complete and fix the critical issues, rebasing on newer code while keeping the touches that make these coins so astoundingly cool. See my CHAO updates in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526224 Windows/Mac/Github are available and up to date.

sound interesting I've asked in the forum for  someone to help out and update flaxscript and here you are updating all of these coins.......

now excuse my skepticism but you created a new Bitcointalk account to do this why ?

not sure if you saw my post but i've purchased the domain names for flaxscript (.org .net and .com), created a slack, telegram, twitter, and even paid for the block explorer for it in an effort to maintain it active so i'm definitely excited but still skeptical.

Vlad9Vlad

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:07:39 PM

sound interesting I've asked in the forum for  someone to help out and update flaxscript and here you are updating all of these coins.......

now excuse my skepticism but you created a new Bitcointalk account to do this why ?

not sure if you saw my post but i've purchased the domain names for flaxscript (.org .net and .com), created a slack, telegram, twitter, and even paid for the block explorer for it in an effort to maintain it active so i'm definitely excited but still skeptical.

You're fine to be skeptical, that's the only safe way to play this silly game. I'd only set out to do CHAO at first, but the group supporting that one noted that FLAX and OFF could use the same treatment. 

I like these three coins as they are inherently worthless yet artfully constructed and I'd like to see them live on. I've lurked for awhile, originally created this account to opine on conspiracy with the other Vlad, found the Illuminatus! coins and thought they were unique in that they are one of the few groups of coins not designed to simply make a profit and they still live after a few years without being "broken."

Not looking for anything aside from a turn at the board, a spot at the table, a position in the cabinet. These 3 coins are a nice distraction from real life but if my contributions are unwelcome, please feel free to go on doing what you're doing and I'll do the same.
phatkiller

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:26:00 AM

You're fine to be skeptical, that's the only safe way to play this silly game. I'd only set out to do CHAO at first, but the group supporting that one noted that FLAX and OFF could use the same treatment. 

I like these three coins as they are inherently worthless yet artfully constructed and I'd like to see them live on. I've lurked for awhile, originally created this account to opine on conspiracy with the other Vlad, found the Illuminatus! coins and thought they were unique in that they are one of the few groups of coins not designed to simply make a profit and they still live after a few years without being "broken."

Not looking for anything aside from a turn at the board, a spot at the table, a position in the cabinet. These 3 coins are a nice distraction from real life but if my contributions are unwelcome, please feel free to go on doing what you're doing and I'll do the same.

Go for it, I'll PM you some info.

Vlad9Vlad

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:39:25 PM

As promised, an updated Flaxscript v1.2: https://github.com/twentythreeskidoo/flaxscript

Based on the latest DASH and Chaincoin code. Windows/Mac builds later in the day or by latest end of the weekend.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: