Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official [ANN] GuccioneCoin (GCC) | Scrypt POW | 39 Million Coin Cap | + | Adults 18+  (Read 50201 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GCCTeam1 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:08:32 PM

What about Cryptopia,it is good ,safe exchange,i will send request to c-cex and polo,i have good trading history on c-cex

Polish best btcexchange is interested in payservices,there are problems with polish banks here
Exchange is safe and legitimate,with physical location and open offices in one of polish main cities
Very much open for new possibilities,distributing btc ATM machines in Poland
I havesent you email.and to PS owners also,will try to find Willy on LinkedIN

Looks like situation in Greece is really taff and becouse of that in all Europe,all anti Euro and anti European Union movement  get fresh amunition,now will be many chaos ,conflicts and changes in Europe
It has  to be,it cant run like it is now

Pav, did you send it to my personal email account @PayServices.com? I don't see it...

Here is the deal: We worked for a 1.5 months on integrating Cryptos into the PayServices platform. We were plagued by issues compiling the nodes and getting them to run. BTC, LTC ran fine but GCC and around 6 others including PeerCoin would not work, constantly give errors relative to boost or BerkeleyDB or some would compile and synch but then not run. We added more server space and RAM to first the CentOS then the new Debian Server running Wheezy and continued to have issues, all deps etc.We saw the definition of good coins and real shit coins cloned out with a lot of junk that should not be there while trying other coins to see if the issue was the coins we were adding or all these coins or us or the server, aside from the ones on top. It was a nightmare and we still had yet to build the PHP code that would allow these nodes to communicate in a multi sig fashion with the PayServices system which is designed to handle like a billion people or more. During this time we had meetings with Neil Peters at CrowdBuck$ and Nicholas Guccione at Guccione Multimedia/GuccioneCoin (GCC) and came to agreements. CrowdBuck$ was going to wait until 8/1 to launch their Trading Network (Barter/Mutual Credit/Crypto) and GuccioneCoin (GCC) was going to be the featured coin on PayServices when PayServices  launched their Crypto ButterflyBits (BFB) on 7/1 to announce their new Crypto conversion platform with smartphone apps and 130 Fiat Currencies to convert Cryptos to instantly and GuccioneCoin (GCC) was going to be featured as a newly launched CryptoCurrency with Nicholas Guccione and Guccione Multimedia. The GuccioneCoin (GCC) on PayServices were going to be given away as rewards whenever anyone bought a Lifetime Subscription to the eZine Platform being built all handled through PayServices and in line with the privileges afforded through the US Jobs Act as part of non equity rewards based Crowdfunding. The proceeds from the sale of Lifetime Subscriptions would be used to help build the eZine. Then the Euro Crisis hit and even I was not able to communicate as much as I would of liked with the CEO of PayServices. I was notified on 6/30 that the Crypto Integration was delayed until at least 8/1. This put a wrench in the spokes of many but nobody suffered as much as this GuccioneCoin (GCC) project. Nicholas Guccione has since decided to cancel the sale of Lifetime Subscriptions to the Guccione Multimedia eZine. I informed Nick about the Butterfly Labs Pre-Order fiasco that ruined most of us a few years back and he immediately put his foot down and said that he will not even entertain selling Lifetime Subscriptions until after the eZine is built not before. I support that choice he has made. I was then contacted around July 4th by both PayServices owners and assured that GuccioneCoin (GCC) would be added still to PayServices and it can be valued through their VEMS=Value Exchange Management System and traded on their platform and the Crowdfunding will be delayed until after the eZine is built. They also assured me that all other CryptoCurrencies belonging to teams we agreed to add their coins to PayServices platform would be honored by 8/1 including CrowdBuck$ and Ideal Reserve. They promised me that they were going to hire a friend I introduced them to that could handle compiling the first 50 nodes GCC being one of them plus the rest committed and handling it all next weekend. They also showed me the reason why they were so busy the last 2 weeks before 7/1 which had to do with the Euro Crisis. PayServices Inc is closely connected to the European Central Bank and even Professor Lietaer the creator of the Euro Dollar who we are seeing on CNN a lot lately. Professor Lietaer backs the direction that PayServices Inc owners are heading here by giving the people their rights to control their finances and engage in Community/Complimentary/CryptoCurrencies and you can see on LinkedIn that Willy Danenberg VP PayServices/Owner worked at the European Central Bank prior to PayServices with Professor Lietaer. This is when they showed me the EuroDrachma Complimentary Currency which is what they created with the Greeks to use to hand them back control fob their money and possibly prevent a default or if defaulted the Greeks could still survive. I personally thought a CryptoCurrency that the global community could participate in through mining and trading with a 50% pre-mine airdrop to the greeks would of been a better option. But I support the Euro Drachma and all the new Electronic Currencies that are starting to make headways into Greece. This is big. With that said, I chatted with C-Cex yesterday like I said above in an earlier comment. I even introduced them to the owners of PayServices because I know PayServices will be able to improve their bottom line here soon and informed C-Cex that it was imperative to get GuccioneCoin (GCC) added to an exchange before we loose any more community members or the mining difficulty drops any further and was told they will consider it. Voting lists are wastes of time in my opinion and this coin is way to big of a name than to sit on the bottom of some voting list for months and Nicholas Guccione will not pay to get on an exchange. When I told him about paid voting systems and direct payment for activation on certain exchanges it scared him to death. Frankly regardless if this coin is doing bad or great there are a lot of eyes on Nick Guccione and how he handles this Crypto that bears his legendary family name. So we are at the mercy here at this time to just wait and see what happens and hope that PayServices.com gets GuccioneCoin (GCC) actively available for trade by 8/1 or C-Cex decides to add GCC to their exchange or we mount a twitter campaign to Bittrex or approach BitJohn at Cryptsy. I am most concerned if my participation with GuccioneCoin (GCC) is having a negative effect on GCC and if GuccioneCoin (GCC) would do better without me. Nick Guccione has been my friend for 4 years and the last thing I want is to fail or bring any negative effects to this great coin. This is weighing heavy on my mind. I have covered all this so that everyone that has taken the time to participate in this GCC Project knew some of the background here some aspects being off topic but highly relative to the big picture here in regards to this historic launch of GuccioneCoin (GCC).

If anyone needs to contact me I check PM's here as often as possible and would be glad to provide further direct contact information in order to get a hold of me at any time much faster or audio on Skype.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:32:17 PM

I have replied to your email with subject IdealReserve,even twice

to your payservices email

look what IR dev is saying,he did updateto Wheezy last version

but look

Who requested Wheezy compatibility?  I'm about to start implementing some serious optimizations on the Clearinghouse, and supporting Wheezy will be difficult.  I'm thinking about stopping support for it and only supporting Jessie since Debian users should be on Jessie anyways.

Now Debian users are using Jason,maybe that ist he point of difficoulty to add new coins

Like i wrote in email IR dev can help PS with tech dev,he is pretty genious and really fast

please check your emal one time again,if there is nothing there i will send you from gmail,proton email is still in beta

i am not using skype,there is much,much better encrypted messenger developed by Mega

Whatever i will try to reach Willy on LinkedIN,there is also Ukraine ,there is much more worse there and thay have very friendly regulation for crypto.It could be even good deal for them to make business with Greece and vice versa

I think that poeople from that polish ex can be representant of PS in Poland,if needed

I think that without you GCC will not go,you are one of very few honest people in crypto,if somebody else will come ,than dont know,coin can be frauded and used just for pump and dump

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
smarterhash

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:19:53 AM

seems like the only exchange gorilla is dead
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:35:44 AM

Ya fucking stupid exchange all my coins were on there and now are gone and no one answers when I tweet to them about this shit!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

smarterhash

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:37:28 AM

maybe i'll just spend some dotcoin and get them listed on cryptopia
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:48:02 AM

IGotSpots provided me with an announcement in that regard. The exchange is no longer in the OP yet its market there was non existent. He says there is 0.3 BTC worth of coins still there and that they are claimable. Its not a situation that we needed to happen so early on. We have been told no at a few exchanges already. Our plan was to make them available on PayServices and try to be picked up somewhere here on a secondary market so its a waiting game at this point. The mining difficulty is low which will not last forever so we are just mining now consistent low hashes. Martin at iSpace picked us up this morning. So we are growing slowly but surely. I won't deny that I expected a lot more action but I believe we are still on point.
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:49:17 AM

Ya fucking stupid exchange all my coins were on there and now are gone and no one answers when I tweet to them about this shit!!

Noob,

How much did you loose on GorillaEx?
smarterhash

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:52:12 AM

I just contacted https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

let's get you guys listed there... It can be a good springboard to a bigger exchange
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:01:09 PM

I just contacted https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

let's get you guys listed there... It can be a good springboard to a bigger exchange

We considered it but I did not think it would like good if we sat at the bottom of the vote list because nobody had time to vote but a few of us. Now it sounds better than waiting till 8/1 for the PayServices.com Platform to be fully integrated and launched. If you can get us on there go for it. If they want to speak with Nick we will facilitate that.

Noob- Get a hold of me Bro. I want to hear about your coin situation at GorillaEx.
smarterhash

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:02:09 PM

I'm talking about paying some dotcoin or btc to just get listed - sitting on a voting list is for losers...

you can get listed on Bittrex for 3 btc if you want. - that's the cost of an 'Ad' at the top of the page and that includes getting listed
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:54:56 PM

I also think it is better to wait for payservices,instead to spend money for pump and dump on Bittrex
or be with no volume on Cryptopia
Will be Nubi decantrelized ex,but not ready yet,maybe will be good ex maybe not

Looks like no hype coins having problems to get on ex

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:57:46 PM

I'm talking about paying some dotcoin or btc to just get listed - sitting on a voting list is for losers...

you can get listed on Bittrex for 3 btc if you want. - that's the cost of an 'Ad' at the top of the page and that includes getting listed

I am aware of the Bittrex option. I don't have any money and Nick is waiting to see some progress with this coin before he even considers any more money into this. We have a deal with PayServices.com and if they honor it which I know they will eventually then we have a conversion platform that will be mind blowing just look at the currencies: https://www.payservices.com/currency.php
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:13:13 PM

I thought gorillaEX was coming back but No? I have few coins there as well not that big amounts tho, only 5k so i was waiting that exchange to come back online.. I will contact spot today and ask my coin back then.. we need to keep trying this coin to get into another exchange, doesnt matter small or big.. even yobit helps for now just for the sake of trading, any btc to alts exchange will help for long term value of this coin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:16:45 PM

I thought gorillaEX was coming back but No? I have few coins there as well not that big amounts tho, only 5k so i was waiting that exchange to come back online.. I will contact spot today and ask my coin back then.. we need to keep trying this coin to get into another exchange, doesnt matter small or big.. even yobit helps for now just for the sake of trading, any btc to alts exchange will help for long term value of this coin
I agree completely with the needing more exchanges to host trading for GCC Smiley Even if they are smaller ones Smiley Also if you talk to spots tell him NoobKid wants his coins from their as well cause I've tried contacting the exchange and what not and haven't gotten any response whatsoever and I would hate to waste precious BTC to pay some hackers to find out who all the people behind that exchange are and where to find them so they can get a good old fashioned Canadian STOMPING!! LOL jk (Or am I?) Muahahaha Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:22:55 PM

I agree completely with the needing more exchanges to host trading for GCC Smiley Even if they are smaller ones Smiley Also if you talk to spots tell him NoobKid wants his coins from their as well cause I've tried contacting the exchange and what not and haven't gotten any response whatsoever and I would hate to waste precious BTC to pay some hackers to find out who all the people behind that exchange are and where to find them so they can get a good old fashioned Canadian STOMPING!! LOL jk (Or am I?) Muahahaha Cheers
It was you and me in gorillaEx who was trying to sell gcc to cover mining costs i think  Grin and i dont see any reason why we not getting our coins back, its ours lol IGS is everywhere in bct Noob, did you PM him? Im going to pm him and ask my coins back and will let you know if he reply me Smiley
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:48:22 PM

Yikes! I just sent him a message that there are 5k more on there. According to the information that he provided me with he concluded that there is still 0.3 BTC left worth of AltCoins. He did not say what kind they were. There was no market there I had given up near the time it went down. I will do my best for both you guys. I also let him know that Nick and Noob know each other. My guess is that all the coins should be returned as he said in the video I put up in the op in its regard. I really did not think there would be so many coins on that exchange since nobody was trading. Other than PayServices I do not think its wise to leave coins on any exchange. Send me your GCC address PM so I have it. I can't promise anything however I believe this is the least of our worries now. Building a market appears to be a bit more difficult than anyone could of guessed.
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:36:15 PM

I just got reply from IGS, he said exchange is under attack but our coins are safe, we ll get them back soon. Or he gave me one contact to message him and verify balance if we want, Noob if you need let me know i will wait till exchange is up to withdraw my coins.

We crypto zombies are being watched by the world, not only feds, we gotta save the world anyhow lol

Noob you can now donate your precious btc to feed poor people Cheesy
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:36:22 AM

Nicholas Guccione
ceo[at]pureguccione[dot]com

Nicholas Guccione is the youngest son of Bob Guccione founder of PENTHOUSE and OMNI Magazines and General Media International.  Nicholas is the CEO of Guccione Multimedia . Current Projects are a Reality TV Show, an Online eZine Platform featuring high end Erotica along with the ability to make micro purchases through the use of DeCentralized CryptoCurrencies like BitCoin and this exciting open source project that bears his legendary family name GuccioneCoin with all set to come together by the end of 2015.

GuccioneCoin (GCC) is an experimental Open Source DeCentralized CryptoCurrency beta project which will be used as rewards. GCC will be accepted for goods and services including paid content in the form of Micro-Purchases on the new Guccione eZine Platform Online which is being built by Developer Nicholas Guccione in the spirit of PENTHOUSE only it will be called something different.

Sample:

guccionecoin.conf

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
rpcport=14234
p2pport=14233
addnode=52.8.210.243:4315
addnode=52.17.250.165:4315

Official Guccione Coin Artwork:

PayServices.com notified the GCCTeam that their Crypto Integration Launch will not begin until sometime after August 1st

Lets start a Twitter Campaign to get onto BittrexExchange. Ryan at Bittrex told me that to get on BittrexExchange we need to bombard them with Tweets and ReTweets from the whole GCC Community. Lets do it!!!

We have removed GorillaEx from the OP and The GCCTeam Recommends Everyone to Remove All Coins On GorillaEx Immediately

More exchanges will be coming soon.

All questions or issues please see the FAQ Below: (Will be constantly updated)

Q: If I lose my coins are you going to replace them?

A: No, just with any cryptocurrency, your coins are your responsibility. Guccione coin is no different. It is recommended that users of Guccione coin take measures to protect their coins and prevent loss of them. For example: making back-ups of your wallet

Q: My wallet won’t synch?

A: Please try again later. Whilst the Guccione team have worked extensively to deliver a well functioning altcoin, there may still be a small chance you will have some difficulties. Please note this coin is still in beta mode. If you are receiving this issue persistently please post it in the thread so a member of the community or the Guccione team will be able to assist you.[/b]

Q: I want a Mac wallet?

A: For now, mac wallets are something the Guccione team are considering for the distant future and we currently have no plans to introduce a mac wallet in the foreseeable future. However if you would like to make one for yourself please go ahead. Please feel free to share it with the community too.

Q: Will the Guccione team be offering any bounties to community members?

A: The guccione team plans to handle everything as a team as we have team members dedicated to all aspects of managing the coin and its development, however if you want to help out you could join the team, (see below). Although if you have any suggestions for the team or would like to post something helpful to the community feel free.

Q: I want to join the GuccioneCoin Team?

A: Awesome!! Please leave a detailed description regarding what your motives are and true intentions. Include your username along with real name with references in Crypto, where your from along with all contact information. We thoroughly vet anyone joining our team and we do not disclose how we come to our decisions nor are we obligated to get back to you. You must be over 18 years old and be able to provide identification to prove it. We welcome everyone.

We just wanted to wish everyone a great Weekend. We will be adding more to this over the Weekend. We thank everyone for still being here and believing in our abilities to make some great changes in the way that we all live our lives based on personal responsibilities when it comes to finances. We need more volunteers that are willing to help move this project forward and help develop a strategy to move this forward as a community.

We need more support and help with encouraging Nick Guccione to get more involved with day to day things here at GCC. We believe once Nick sees that indeed we have a supportive community here that sees the potential including all of us that are still here showing that we believe  that Nick has the potential to take this to the next level will help a lot.

Collectively and together, we all have a great opportunity here to take this as far as we are willing to take it. We need individuals in this community to come forward and provide sound advice in regards to many issues including full compliance when and where needed. We also are hoping that individuals that posses certain skills would be will to get involved further in other areas that are separate from GCC such as building the Online Magazine. The eZine Project would be a completely different and non related Guccione Project. We hope that eventually the Guccione Online Magazine can become a GCC Merchant and a venue to spend GCC purchasing high end erotica delivered in regular video and possibly 3D live streaming video plus HD imagery, Uncensored Journalism & possibly a Financial Section Covering CryptoCurrencies and the eventual Collapse of the US Dollar, which is the reason Nick Guccione lent his great family name to this Open Source CryptoCurrency Project GCC.

Just a little something to contemplate and chew on a bit.

Best,

~GCCTeam1

Pab
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:46:03 PM

Do you know whatisandwill be with most exchanges,Thay recognise PayServices like his biggest competitor

D you know news from Europe,first step for official Eu regulation for BTC to be money,itwill take time still ,but it may be done

http://www.coindesk.com/european-court-of-justice-official-proposes-bitcoin-vat-exemption/

That is from USA

FATF Guidance For A Risk-Based Approach For Virtual Currency
The Financial Action Task Force (FATF), an independent inter-governmental body that develops and promotes policies to protect the global financial system, came out with guidance for a risk-based approach to virtual currencies. The guidance released intends to inform national authorities on how to develop regulatory responses and to inform the private sector on how to comply with AML requirements.

The FATF's risk assessment suggests that "AML/CFT controls should target convertible VC nodes—i.e., points of intersection that provide gateways to the regulated financial system—and not seek to regulate users who obtain VC to purchase goods or services."

The report recommends that countries need to better understand virtual currencies so they can do their own risk assessments; and that virtual currency exchanges should be registered, licensed and undergo the same level of scrutiny that other financial institutions endure.

Last year FATF came out with a report acknowledging the AML/CFT risks posed by virtual currencies, which addressed several if the same concerns.

http://www.americanbanker.com/news/bank-technology/blythe-masters-to-advise-bitcoin-trade-group-1075182-1.html?zkPrintable=true

You know what regulation means for most that pseudo crypto

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
nickguccione

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:28:39 PM

https://i.imgur.com/7fOpzeW.png

Nicholas Guccione
ceo[at]pureguccione[dot]com

Nicholas Guccione is the youngest son of Bob Guccione founder of PENTHOUSE and OMNI Magazines and General Media International.  Nicholas is the CEO of Guccione Multimedia . Current Projects are a Reality TV Show, an Online eZine Platform featuring high end Erotica along with the ability to make micro purchases through the use of DeCentralized CryptoCurrencies like BitCoin and this exciting open source project that bears his legendary family name GuccioneCoin with all set to come together by the end of 2015.

GuccioneCoin (GCC) is an experimental Open Source DeCentralized CryptoCurrency beta project which will be used as rewards. GCC will be accepted for goods and services including paid content in the form of Micro-Purchases on the new Guccione eZine Platform Online which is being built by Developer Nicholas Guccione in the spirit of PENTHOUSE only it will be called something different.

https://i.imgur.com/o3XVZVv.png

Sample:

guccionecoin.conf

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
rpcport=14234
p2pport=14233
addnode=52.8.210.243:4315
addnode=52.17.250.165:4315

PayServices.com notified the GCCTeam that their Crypto Integration Launch will not begin until sometime after August 1st

Lets start a Twitter Campaign to get onto BittrexExchange. Ryan at Bittrex told me that to get on BittrexExchange we need to bombard them with Tweets and ReTweets from the whole GCC Community. Lets do it!!!

We have removed GorillaEx from the OP and The GCCTeam Recommends Everyone to Remove All Coins On GorillaEx Immediately

More exchanges will be coming soon.

All questions or issues please see the FAQ Below: (Will be constantly updated)

Q: If I lose my coins are you going to replace them?

A: No, just with any cryptocurrency, your coins are your responsibility. Guccione coin is no different. It is recommended that users of Guccione coin take measures to protect their coins and prevent loss of them. For example: making back-ups of your wallet

Q: My wallet won’t synch?

A: Please try again later. Whilst the Guccione team have worked extensively to deliver a well functioning altcoin, there may still be a small chance you will have some difficulties. Please note this coin is still in beta mode. If you are receiving this issue persistently please post it in the thread so a member of the community or the Guccione team will be able to assist you.[/b]

Q: I want a Mac wallet?

A: For now, mac wallets are something the Guccione team are considering for the distant future and we currently have no plans to introduce a mac wallet in the foreseeable future. However if you would like to make one for yourself please go ahead. Please feel free to share it with the community too.

Q: Will the Guccione team be offering any bounties to community members?

A: The guccione team plans to handle everything as a team as we have team members dedicated to all aspects of managing the coin and its development, however if you want to help out you could join the team, (see below). Although if you have any suggestions for the team or would like to post something helpful to the community feel free.

Q: I want to join the GuccioneCoin Team?

A: Awesome!! Please leave a detailed description regarding what your motives are and true intentions. Include your username along with real name with references in Crypto, where your from along with all contact information. We thoroughly vet anyone joining our team and we do not disclose how we come to our decisions nor are we obligated to get back to you. You must be over 18 years old and be able to provide identification to prove it. We welcome everyone.

We just wanted to wish everyone a great Weekend. We will be adding more to this over the Weekend. We thank everyone for still being here and believing in our abilities to make some great changes in the way that we all live our lives based on personal responsibilities when it comes to finances. We need more volunteers that are willing to help move this project forward and help develop a strategy to move this forward as a community.

We need more support and help with encouraging Nick Guccione to get more involved with day to day things here at GCC. We believe once Nick sees that indeed we have a supportive community here that sees the potential including all of us that are still here showing that we believe  that Nick has the potential to take this to the next level will help a lot.

Collectively and together, we all have a great opportunity here to take this as far as we are willing to take it. We need individuals in this community to come forward and provide sound advice in regards to many issues including full compliance when and where needed. We also are hoping that individuals that posses certain skills would be will to get involved further in other areas that are separate from GCC such as building the Online Magazine. The eZine Project would be a completely different and non related Guccione Project. We hope that eventually the Guccione Online Magazine can become a GCC Merchant and a venue to spend GCC purchasing high end erotica delivered in regular video and possibly 3D live streaming video plus HD imagery, Uncensored Journalism & possibly a Financial Section Covering CryptoCurrencies and the eventual Collapse of the US Dollar, which is the reason Nick Guccione lent his great family name to this Open Source CryptoCurrency Project GCC.

Just a little something to contemplate and chew on a bit.

Best,

~GCCTeam1

*** Hello to all! I apologize I have not been on the forum... It has been a bit of a crazy roller coaster ride lately with various potential companies we've been speaking with and negotiating with. As I think you know, we want to launch the Online magazine and the Guccione II brandname in the best possible way, and yet still cost efficiently. And I think with the inclusion of GCC, this could be truly GROUNDBREAKING.

We have some amazing contacts in Eastern Europe and Russia we are dealing with now, who have access to the freshest and newest female talent in the WORLD! We are now assembling them together to offer up to the public, the most erotic and beautiful photography and video the world has ever seen. On top of that, we are collaborating with some independent journalists and news sources in various countries who are not afraid to report the truth and offer no holds barred journalism to our audience, and to the world.

I think if we ALL pull together here in the CryptoCurrency team, including our associates, we will be a force to be reckoned with! As things develop, you in this forum will be the first to know. We at Guccione Multimedia are gaining momentum in a big way now, and I am pleased to share that with you. So once again, my apologies for not being more involved with the discussions here, but as things solidify I will post them going forward, and I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts, input and of course, even criticism.

Thank you all, and Godspeed to our mutual endeavors!! My best to you all, Sincerely, -Nicholas "Nick" Guccione. ***
PS- More spicy pics to come soon Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: