Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:45:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official [ANN] GuccioneCoin (GCC) | Scrypt POW | 39 Million Coin Cap | + | Adults 18+  (Read 50206 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:34:25 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 10:45:25 PM by jambo110

Grin

look what i just found in last years news   Shocked

http://nakamotoworld.weebly.com/naka-news-blog/breaking-news-official-statement-from-nicholas-guccione-regarding-the-development-of-the-guccionecoin-cryptocurrency

and here is old thread

https://bitcoin-forums.net/index.php?topic=1096272.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GCCTeam1 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:29:25 PM

Yes that was true last September. Big deal. Nicholas ended up deciding to pull out of that agreement before ever committing to it formally. He wanted to wait until he was closer to having the projects he has been working on separate from this in order before proceeding. I was the one that notified everyone that the GuccioneCoin deal had fallen through. I have kept this together and frankly have been in discussions with Nick for three years almost in regards to a GuccioneCoin. I have known him and worked with him for nearly 4 years now. He is one of my closest friends.

However I am not going to put him through a bunch a crap. We will all agree on how to proceed from here but if the end result is going to be a big hassle for Nick I will not allow that. I will not subject him to a bunch of FUD either. I have sent private messages and have not heard back from certain people in this thread regarding how to handle this and instead of dragging everyone through the mud a member of this community can speak to Nick Guccione on the phone and put an end to this and move forward.

As far as the 2 old threads from last week when we launched its pretty self explanatory. The GCMA coin had flaws that presented themselves after launch and primarily when it got stuck on Block 105 for 16 hours. We made the choice to remove the GCMA and launch the backup coin GCC which is this one. The 7k GCMA coins will be traded out one for one either here or on PayServices.com if they launch as planned on 7/1 and add GuccioneCoin (GCC) but anyone can contact us PM and switch them out now as explained in the old [ANN] Threads.

So, lets get this handled and move forward. This is trivial compared to the potential we have here.

jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:55:53 PM

Yes that was true last September. Big deal. Nicholas ended up deciding to pull out of that agreement before ever committing to it formally. He wanted to wait until he was closer to having the projects he has been working on separate from this in order before proceeding. I was the one that notified everyone that the GuccioneCoin deal had fallen through. I have kept this together and frankly have been in discussions with Nick for three years almost in regards to a GuccioneCoin. I have known him and worked with him for nearly 4 years now. He is one of my closest friends.

However I am not going to put him through a bunch a crap. We will all agree on how to proceed from here but if the end result is going to be a big hassle for Nick I will not allow that. I will not subject him to a bunch of FUD either. I have sent private messages and have not heard back from certain people in this thread regarding how to handle this and instead of dragging everyone through the mud a member of this community can speak to Nick Guccione on the phone and put an end to this and move forward.

As far as the 2 old threads from last week when we launched its pretty self explanatory. The GCMA coin had flaws that presented themselves after launch and primarily when it got stuck on Block 105 for 16 hours. We made the choice to remove the GCMA and launch the backup coin GCC which is this one. The 7k GCMA coins will be traded out one for one either here or on PayServices.com if they launch as planned on 7/1 and add GuccioneCoin (GCC) but anyone can contact us PM and switch them out now as explained in the old [ANN] Threads.

So, lets get this handled and move forward. This is trivial compared to the potential we have here.

Ok so are we holding coins for pay services or are you letting spots control the price ?
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:06:39 AM

Ok so are we holding coins for pay services or are you letting spots control the price ?

If you have GCMA I will exchange them now. Just send me a PM.

IGotSpots can't control the GCC price. The market will determine that.

Plus, regardless PayServices.com will use their VEMS= Value Exchange Management System which will set the price much more accurately than anyone and allow the market to determine from there the price. It will give people a lot more facts on every Crypto that is represented on their MultiExchange Mobile Operating System based on many factors.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 12:50:13 AM

I have 0 of these coins and have a 4 coin merge, blockchain swap going on right now that is way more important to me than this

SimonCrypto

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:06:27 AM

i guess this is a spots coin?
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:09:38 AM

No, this is GuccioneCoin (GCC)
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 03:57:33 AM

Look how many coins I have on GorillaStake, you think I made all of those, too?

nickguccione

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:45:03 PM

https://i.imgur.com/VPOHdoK.png

Nicholas Guccione

Nicholas Guccione is the youngest son of Bob Guccione founder of PENTHOUSE and OMNI Magazines and General Media International.  Nicholas is the CEO of Guccione Multimedia . Current Projects are a Reality TV Show, an Online eZine Platform featuring high end Erotica along with the ability to make micro purchases through the use of DeCentralized CryptoCurrencies like BitCoin and this exciting open source project that bears his legendary family name GuccioneCoin with all set to come together by the end of 2015.

GuccioneCoin (GCC) is an experimental Open Source DeCentralized CryptoCurrency beta project which will be used as rewards. It will be listed on PayServices.com beginning July 1st 2015. GCC will be accepted on the new Guccione eZine Platform Online which is being built by Developer Nicholas Guccione in the spirit of PENTHOUSE only it will be called something different.

https://i.imgur.com/o3XVZVv.png

Sample:

guccionecoin.conf

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
rpcport=14234
p2pport=14233
addnode=52.8.210.243:4315
addnode=52.17.250.165:4315

Point to: -p stratum+tcp://gcma.transacx.io:4534 -u yourguccionecoinaddress -p anything  (The GCC pool URL on Alt40Miners is incorrect and will be fixed. Make sure to use stratum+tcp://gcma.transacx.io:4534 for mining GuccioneCoin (GCC) for the time being or solo mine or research the pools in the comment section below to mine at. Some feedback on the pools would be great before we add anything to the OP. Thanks)

https://i.imgur.com/sEUj4PR.gif
(From July 1st)

More exchanges will be coming soon.

All questions or issues please see the FAQ Below: (Will be constantly updated)

Q: If I lose my coins are you going to replace them?

A: No, just with any cryptocurrency, your coins are your responsibility. Guccione coin is no different. It is recommended that users of Guccione coin take measures to protect their coins and prevent loss of them. For example: making back-ups of your wallet

Q: My wallet won’t synch?

A: Please try again later. Whilst the Guccione team have worked extensively to deliver a well functioning altcoin, there may still be a small chance you will have some difficulties. Please note this coin is still in beta mode. If you are receiving this issue persistently please post it in the thread so a member of the community or the Guccione team will be able to assist you.[/b]

Q: I want a Mac wallet?

A: For now, mac wallets are something the Guccione team are considering for the distant future and we currently have no plans to introduce a mac wallet in the foreseeable future. However if you would like to make one for yourself please go ahead. Please feel free to share it with the community too.

Q: Will the Guccione team be offering any bounties to community members?

A: The guccione team plans to handle everything as a team as we have team members dedicated to all aspects of managing the coin and its development, however if you want to help out you could join the team, (see below). Although if you have any suggestions for the team or would like to post something helpful to the community feel free.

Q: I want to join the GuccioneCoin Team?

A: Awesome!! Please leave a detailed description regarding what your motives are and true intentions. Include your username along with real name with references in Crypto, where your from along with all contact information. We thoroughly vet anyone joining our team and we do not disclose how we come to our decisions nor are we obligated to get back to you. You must be over 18 years old and be able to provide identification to prove it. We welcome everyone.

Hello to all! It's a great pleasure and very exciting for the team and I, to see the kind of energy and interest our coin seems to be generating!
I think we're onto something here, folks. It's great to have this positive momentum and I look forward to the growth of this coin to the benefit of all those involved. Thanks, and now let's rock! Sincerely,
-Nicholas Guccione
Hey Nicholas not doubting who you are but you know what would really get people behind this coin is if you updated that photo to a photo of you and two very sexy erotica actresses while holding your I.D to show that you really are who you are Wink If you did that mate I'd back your coin 100% fold!!! That would be showing the world who you are Cheesy Cheers

Hello, that's a funny request! I'll see what I can dig up in the way of the models and I Wink  As far as "showing my I.D.", I must say that is unnecessary and quite silly in today's Google age. My identity is easily confirmed there. But I'll find a photo of some of the girls and I, to post for yours and anyone's viewing pleasure... Cheers! -Nick
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:48:59 PM

Atta Boy Nick!! I'm glad to see you got a good sense of humor mate Wink That helps out a lot in this crazy Crypto world lmao and if you actually posted a pic of you with some mint looking hotties I'd would 100% stand behind this coin cause that would be straight BOSS of you mate Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

TomPetty

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:10:55 PM

Do people still fall for this? I don't think that many Noobs have entered since early 2014. They only invest in bitcoin. Wink
nickguccione

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:21:20 PM

Atta Boy Nick!! I'm glad to see you got a good sense of humor mate Wink That helps out a lot in this crazy Crypto world lmao and if you actually posted a pic of you with some mint looking hotties I'd would 100% stand behind this coin cause that would be straight BOSS of you mate Cheesy Cheers

Well, I found some behind the scenes footage in The Bahamas where I shot "Girls of the Zodiac" for PENTHOUSE... years ago.
I'll post a video still. (once I figure out how to do it here - I'm completely new to forums)! It's me directing my now Ex-wife and mother of my child, Penthouse Pet of the Year 1999; Nikie "St. Gilles". If and when I find more, I'll post them too Wink
Humor, helpful? But of course, mate! Grin (you must be an Aussie). 

nickguccione

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:54:25 PM

Well, I found some behind the scenes footage in The Bahamas where I shot "Girls of the Zodiac" for PENTHOUSE... years ago.
I'll post a video still. (once I figure out how to do it here - I'm completely new to forums)! It's me directing my now Ex-wife and mother of my child, Penthouse Pet of the Year 1999; Nikie "St. Gilles". If and when I find more, I'll post them too Wink
Humor, helpful? But of course, mate! Grin (you must be an Aussie). 

http://[img]https://i.imgur.com/awiCgQ1.png[/img]
nickguccione

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:29:12 PM

https://i.imgur.com/awiCgQ1.png
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:44:31 PM

DropsOfJupiter

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 04:21:46 PM

In all but name...

The most amazing graphic designer in the universe
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 04:41:43 PM

In all but name...

You're an idiot

GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:54:35 PM

In all but name...

Are you kidding? I don't even know why you anyone is bringing up IgotSpots. Nicholas Guccione has no idea who that is or ever heard of GorillaEX. The only exchange Nicholas has heard of other than PayServices.com is BittrexExchange.

If your involved with GuccioneCoin (GCC) please continue but leave out the inaccurate FUD because its baseless claims like that which destroy coins. If your not involved with this coin and want to hang around then leave the stuff out that has nothing to do with this coin because its not doing anyone any favors yet stands to affect the bottom line of others and not in a positive way.

I hope you understand this. I would of preferred to have said about 3-4 words that would of conveyed the message a little more precise.
DropsOfJupiter

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 10:48:36 PM

At least I am not a serial cloner that makes a living pumping out one coin after another with zero long-term utility. It's people like you that is ruining crypto.

DropsOfJupiter

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 10:52:34 PM

In all but name...

Are you kidding? I don't even know why you anyone is bringing up IgotSpots. Nicholas Guccione has no idea who that is or ever heard of GorillaEX. The only exchange Nicholas has heard of other than PayServices.com is BittrexExchange.

If your involved with GuccioneCoin (GCC) please continue but leave out the inaccurate FUD because its baseless claims like that which destroy coins. If your not involved with this coin and want to hang around then leave the stuff out that has nothing to do with this coin because its not doing anyone any favors yet stands to affect the bottom line of others and not in a positive way.

I hope you understand this. I would of preferred to have said about 3-4 words that would of conveyed the message a little more precise.
People brought it up because Spots is a notorious cloner, and your early association with him points to this being another one of his coins.
For the record, coins are not destroyed by FUD. Coins are destroyed by greediness, lack of long-term utility, massive premines and associating themselves with shady characters.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: