Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:22:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official [ANN] GuccioneCoin (GCC) | Scrypt POW | 39 Million Coin Cap | + | Adults 18+  (Read 50208 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GCCTeam1 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:13:19 PM

Looking great, maybe even one of the best I ever saw.

Let Joe know that, he probably put 100 hours into this one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:24:37 PM

That's a pretty slick looking logo you guys got going on there Smiley Looking pretty sharp for sure Smiley Cheers
I agree Noob, this coin is looking sharp. Keep going guys!!  Difficulty seems low so gonna rent some hash and throw at pool now Smiley
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:45:34 PM

That's a pretty slick looking logo you guys got going on there Smiley Looking pretty sharp for sure Smiley Cheers
I agree Noob, this coin is looking sharp. Keep going guys!!  Difficulty seems low so gonna rent some hash and throw at pool now Smiley

Thanks, yes throw some hash at this one while we all can. Turbulent start or not GCC will live and as soon as a real and non manipulated market forms people will think back to this low difficulty now and wish they would of thrown every thing they had at it hash wise.

BTW- We are working on a press release. (No ETA)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:51:37 PM

Thanks, yes throw some hash at this one while we all can. Turbulent start or not GCC will live and as soon as a real and non manipulated market forms people will think back to this low difficulty now and wish they would of thrown every thing they had at it hash wise.

Good to hear boys Smiley Like a coin that slow and steadily grows as people mine it and find out about it Smiley Takes away from the super quick PUMP and DUMP schemes that are usually out there lol Also just out of curiousity did you guys ever map out what you planned on using the 50% premine for and if there is a block explorer it might be an alright idea to throw the premine address out in the OP for people to check it themselves since so many people are very against premines because of past experiences with Devs just dumping premines and abandoning coins Wink Just food for thought lol Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:55:55 PM

Good to hear boys Smiley Like a coin that slow and steadily grows as people mine it and find out about it Smiley Takes away from the super quick PUMP and DUMP schemes that are usually out there lol Also just out of curiousity did you guys ever map out what you planned on using the 50% premine for and if there is a block explorer it might be an alright idea to throw the premine address out in the OP for people to check it themselves since so many people are very against premines because of past experiences with Devs just dumping premines and abandoning coins Wink Just food for thought lol Cheers

The roadmap (within 26 days) will have a break down of development costs along with the amount that was set aside for Nick Guccione to use to build the eZine Platform. It was planned to use those coins as free rewards given away when people purchase a Guccione related product virtual or otherwise. Anyone is free to develop and host a rich list. We probably should of included one. However the blockchain does not lie, so its not like this whole project can not be forensically reviewed and most likely be able to trace the actions of each and everyone of us. Nicholas Guccione is well known for operating transparently in all his endeavors.

GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:07:05 AM

The roadmap (within 26 days) will have a break down of development costs along with the amount that was set aside for Nick Guccione to use to build the eZine Platform. It was planned to use those coins as free rewards given away when people purchase a Guccione related product virtual or otherwise. Anyone is free to develop and host a rich list. We probably should of included one. However the blockchain does not lie, so its not like this whole project can not be forensically reviewed and most likely be able to trace the actions of each and everyone of us. Nicholas Guccione is well known for operating transparently in all his endeavors.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:51:50 PM

Hi

Great coin or rather project.Will be nice to see on some more ex,i will like to buy,but i dont trust Gorrilaex

Maybe cryptopia and bleu for begining

There is also new one,UK Isle of Man based  https://www.altbitex.com/

Will be intersting to know news about eastern Europe,like i am from Central East europe,so great potentiality

is on east europe country,Ukraine,Russia,Btc on Ukraine is booming now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:13:09 PM

^^ Wise words bro, we should push this coin to more exchanges and trade, good for distribution. Gorillaex is down since yesterday by the way and seems like they are under ddos attack
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:09:30 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 12:20:33 AM by Pab

Do people still fall for this? I don't think that many Noobs have entered since early 2014. They only invest in bitcoin. Wink
I only invest in altcoins,btc is terrible,Guccione coin could be great succes,becouse of mr Guccione name
Itwill goes beyond that small crypto world
Payservices is fantastic service

I want to add that dev is very good professional and he is also a great man
so,relax people,look sometimes  stars,trees and feel the sun,not everything will be digital

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:00:08 AM

Hi

Great coin or rather project.Will be nice to see on some more ex,i will like to buy,but i dont trust Gorrilaex

There is also new one,UK Isle of Man based  https://www.altbitex.com/

Will be intersting to know news about eastern Europe,like i am from Central East europe,so great potentiality

Pav,

Can you write Altbitex Exchange and let them know about GCC. I will do the same but the more people that write the better.

I have not heard the good news regarding Eastern Europe yet myself. I am waiting on Nicholas to share that now that it has concluded.

GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:11:23 AM

^^ Wise words bro, we should push this coin to more exchanges and trade, good for distribution. Gorillaex is down since yesterday by the way and seems like they are under ddos attack

Ryan at Bittrex got back to me and said that in order to get on Bittrex Exchange we needed to mount a pretty serious Twitter Campaign that was community based. I think we should try this together and see what happens.

Yes, GorillaEx has been down. I do not know much about it but was told that it was a DDoS. If anyone has monitored the GorillaEx [ANN[Thread here on BTCTalk.org and knows more please let us know.

GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:11:50 AM

Do people still fall for this? I don't think that many Noobs have entered since early 2014. They only invest in bitcoin. Wink
I only invest in altcoins,btc is terrible,Guccione coin could be great succes,becouse of mr Guccione name
Itwill goes beyond that small crypto world
Payservices is fantastic service

I want to add that dev is very good professional and he is also a great man
so,relax people,look sometimes  stars,trees and feel the sun,not everything will be digital

PayServices.com has had a few setbacks that have caused delays regarding their CryptoCurrency Integration that was supposed to take place on 7/1/2015 with GuccioneCoin (GCC) listed as one of their featured CryptoCurrencies. However that has been delayed until 8/1/2015 primarily due to the Euro Crisis in Greece.

GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:32:23 AM

Nicholas Guccione

Nicholas Guccione is the youngest son of Bob Guccione founder of PENTHOUSE and OMNI Magazines and General Media International.  Nicholas is the CEO of Guccione Multimedia . Current Projects are a Reality TV Show, an Online eZine Platform featuring high end Erotica along with the ability to make micro purchases through the use of DeCentralized CryptoCurrencies like BitCoin and this exciting open source project that bears his legendary family name GuccioneCoin with all set to come together by the end of 2015.

GuccioneCoin (GCC) is an experimental Open Source DeCentralized CryptoCurrency beta project which will be used as rewards. GCC will be accepted for goods and services including paid content in the form of Micro-Purchases on the new Guccione eZine Platform Online which is being built by Developer Nicholas Guccione in the spirit of PENTHOUSE only it will be called something different.

Sample:

guccionecoin.conf

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
rpcport=14234
p2pport=14233
addnode=52.8.210.243:4315
addnode=52.17.250.165:4315

(PayServices.com notified the GCCTeam that their Crypto Integration Launch will not begin until sometime after August 1st)

Lets start a Twitter Campaign to get onto BittrexExchange. Ryan at Bittrex told me that to get on BittrexExchange we need to bombard them with Tweets and ReTweets from the whole GCC Community. Lets do it!!!

GuccioneCoin has been added to GorillaEx
GorillaEx is down

More exchanges will be coming soon.

All questions or issues please see the FAQ Below: (Will be constantly updated)

Q: If I lose my coins are you going to replace them?

A: No, just with any cryptocurrency, your coins are your responsibility. Guccione coin is no different. It is recommended that users of Guccione coin take measures to protect their coins and prevent loss of them. For example: making back-ups of your wallet

Q: My wallet won’t synch?

A: Please try again later. Whilst the Guccione team have worked extensively to deliver a well functioning altcoin, there may still be a small chance you will have some difficulties. Please note this coin is still in beta mode. If you are receiving this issue persistently please post it in the thread so a member of the community or the Guccione team will be able to assist you.[/b]

Q: I want a Mac wallet?

A: For now, mac wallets are something the Guccione team are considering for the distant future and we currently have no plans to introduce a mac wallet in the foreseeable future. However if you would like to make one for yourself please go ahead. Please feel free to share it with the community too.

Q: Will the Guccione team be offering any bounties to community members?

A: The guccione team plans to handle everything as a team as we have team members dedicated to all aspects of managing the coin and its development, however if you want to help out you could join the team, (see below). Although if you have any suggestions for the team or would like to post something helpful to the community feel free.

Q: I want to join the GuccioneCoin Team?

A: Awesome!! Please leave a detailed description regarding what your motives are and true intentions. Include your username along with real name with references in Crypto, where your from along with all contact information. We thoroughly vet anyone joining our team and we do not disclose how we come to our decisions nor are we obligated to get back to you. You must be over 18 years old and be able to provide identification to prove it. We welcome everyone.

Official GuccioneCoin (GCC) Image by Artist Joe Jones below/New image added to the New Windows Wallet Above in the OP

New GuccioneCoin (GCC) Windows Wallet with the new Joe Jones GuccioneCoin (GCC) Image Available Now in The OP
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:16:55 AM

Great, im downloading new wallet now.. cheers  Smiley
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:06:22 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 09:39:12 PM by Pab

Hi

There is also new one,UK Isle of Man based  https://www.altbitex.com/

Pav,

Can you write Altbitex Exchange and let them know about GCC. I will do the same but the more people that write the better.

I have not heard the good news regarding Eastern Europe yet myself. I am waiting on Nicholas to share that now that it has concluded.

Here his email  support@altbitex.com,it isvery good to tweet them,will post you his twitter later

twitter https://twitter.com/AltBitex

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:18:48 AM

Thanks for being a major part of this community!!!! Lots more to come!!!! The sky is the limit!!!!!!
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:42:27 PM

Thanks for being a major part of this community!!!! Lots more to come!!!! The sky is the limit!!!!!!

New wallet running smooth. Looking forward for more!!  Cheers.   Smiley
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:54:00 AM

So is this on an exchange ?

GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:06:35 AM

So is this on an exchange ?

Hey Tim, no luck on so far. We originally had an agreement with PayServices.com to launch with their 7/1/2015 Crypto Integration launch however PayServices ended up being delayed due to technical issues along with the Greek Crisis in Europe. The agreement still stands however the delay is pushed back to 8/1/2015 at the earliest. We were picked up by GorillaEx briefly but the market never formed then the site was hit with a DDoS and appears to possibly still be under attack I am not sure. GorillaEx has been removed from the OP here indefinitely. We have contacted Poloniex and heard nothing back from them regarding being added. Bittrex Ryan suggested a massive Community based twitter campaign which I have not had many in the community address that type of campaign yet my guess is they are just tweeting Bittrex on their own like we did, so we will see what happens. Bleutrade said no to adding it. We have not heard back from Yobits. C-Cex is considering adding us
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:17:37 PM

What about Cryptopia,it is good ,safe exchange,i will send request to c-cex and polo,i have good trading history on c-cex

Polish best btcexchange is interested in payservices,there are problems with polish banks here
Exchange is safe and legitimate,with physical location and open offices in one of polish main cities
Very much open for new possibilities,distributing btc ATM machines in Poland
I havesent you email.and to PS owners also,will try to find Willy on LinkedIN

Looks like situation in Greece is really taff and becouse of that in all Europe,all anti Euro and anti European Union movement  get fresh amunition,now will be many chaos ,conflicts and changes in Europe
It has  to be,it cant run like it is now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print