Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:33:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official [ANN] GuccioneCoin (GCC) | Scrypt POW | 39 Million Coin Cap | + | Adults 18+  (Read 50208 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
devega

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:03:02 PM

Any updates / any good news, dev?
P.S. #6 on c-cex Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 01:32:10 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2015, 12:22:27 PM by Beachguy

Just messaged iGotSpots regarding my 118K of GCC.
We'll see where it goes.

update 08/27 6:00PM est - no response from igotspots

update 08/30 8:20 am est - igotspots referred me to pjcltd - responded promptly said all coins were lost. You would think a new coin wouldn't use questionable exchanges.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:40:34 AM

still alive?
GCCTeam1 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:37:35 PM

still alive?

Yes, of course.
raimch89
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:35:59 PM

some news soon?
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:33:37 AM

some news soon?

I am not sure what exact news your expecting. However if its good news then we share the same desire. I know Nick Guccione has a lot going on. I also know that the pilot for the eventual reality show seems to be his priority. General funding for both the pilot and the online digital magazine seem to be his current direction. All we can do is support him so he can reach those goals.

My recommendations you contact Nick and find out what going on and come back and share what his response is. I have spoke very little with him lately. I know that this coin could use a boost. The Network miners seem to have moved on and the price is low regardless of the embarrassing error on the part of the coders who built this not setting the cap at 6.9 million GCC like was requested but instead setting to have it halving every year until it hits one coin at 39.76 million. That was a major let down but I believe Nick is still in this for the long run.

Here is his email if you want to contact him. Nicholas Guccione  ceo[at]pureguccione[dot]com

Maybe let him know that there are a few of us that believe in this coin. Who knows what the hell he will say but at least you can see that he still stands behind this which might be the small boost we need might lead to bigger ones.

Hopefully when GCC gets on C-Cex it will take off finally.
kprell40

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:22:45 PM

some news soon?

I am not sure what exact news your expecting. However if its good news then we share the same desire. I know Nick Guccione has a lot going on. I also know that the pilot for the eventual reality show seems to be his priority. General funding for both the pilot and the online digital magazine seem to be his current direction. All we can do is support him so he can reach those goals.

My recommendations you contact Nick and find out what going on and come back and share what his response is. I have spoke very little with him lately. I know that this coin could use a boost. The Network miners seem to have moved on and the price is low regardless of the embarrassing error on the part of the coders who built this not setting the cap at 6.9 million GCC like was requested but instead setting to have it halving every year until it hits one coin at 39.76 million. That was a major let down but I believe Nick is still in this for the long run.

Here is his email if you want to contact him. Nicholas Guccione  ceo[at]pureguccione[dot]com

Maybe let him know that there are a few of us that believe in this coin. Who knows what the hell he will say but at least you can see that he still stands behind this which might be the small boost we need might lead to bigger ones.

Hopefully when GCC gets on C-Cex it will take off finally.

Yes Me too, Hopefully will take off when it get on  C-cex ....

butragenjo

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:24:43 AM

why price is too small?
raimch89
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:13:17 PM

why price is too small?
no updates
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:34:20 AM

My apologies as I have had some health issues that have prevented much involvement of my end in Crypto. There are 3 of use that post from this account here, obviously the others have not found it important to respond.

I have not spoke with Nick for over a week and have not received any advice in this regard for a long time. I am not sure what he is up to I am in the same boat as everyone else which we are hoping that he actually finds a way to build his online magazine so that these will be accepted there. He did tell me and others that he would honor that in regards to purchasing digital media as paid content which is no skin of any operators back since its digital.

This is an open source project run by its community so everyone involved has the ability to make this coin the best they want it to be. Nick never said he would put any money into it however he did say he wanted to if only if it was ever to take off and prove its of value. It looks like the market has stabilized at a very low number of satoshi. Maybe thats a good thing and the beginning. There are also a lot of people that want to see it fail.

Regardless, my involvement from the beginning has just been as a friend of Nick's and a volunteer researcher and participant just like everyone else.I strongly supplest that the community together contact Nicholas Guccione ceo[at]pureguccione[dot]com and see what he wants to do and at the same time consider everyone coming together to actively run this coin. Counting on Nick to run this by himself is a longshot.

I think this coin could be great some day as long as it has a development team to run it and a community that puts GCC first over all other coins. Otherwise with nobody in charge ad a developer that refuses to put money into it until it proves itself will most likely produce the same results as we always see with other coins.

The good news is that I see that Nick Guccione has the GCC image as his background on his personal Twitter account- https://twitter.com/NJGUCCIONE

That is a good sign in my opinion.

All GCC inquires need to go to Nick Guccione. Show Nick that there is a GCC Community that is ready to step in and handle things. Otherwise just continue to do what you do best.
raimch89
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:18:52 PM

don't forget to vote on c-cex
gcc is second!

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:56:57 PM

don't forget to vote on c-cex
gcc is second!

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

First now!!!!!!!
raimch89
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:18:12 PM

but 2 days left
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:54:09 AM

but 2 days left

Guys, spoke with Nick Guccione yesterday. He is solid. He had some new material to post (Clothed Models) but has problems figuring this format out. Someone (18+) needs to contact him and be the point person to help him get fresh material up when he has it. That person can also encourage him to get more involved with the coin. Contact: Nicholas Guccione ceo[at]pureguccione[dot]com

Congrats on C-Cex!!! Almost there!!!
nickguccione

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:33:41 PM

My apologies as I have had some health issues that have prevented much involvement of my end in Crypto. There are 3 of use that post from this account here, obviously the others have not found it important to respond.

I have not spoke with Nick for over a week and have not received any advice in this regard for a long time. I am not sure what he is up to I am in the same boat as everyone else which we are hoping that he actually finds a way to build his online magazine so that these will be accepted there. He did tell me and others that he would honor that in regards to purchasing digital media as paid content which is no skin of any operators back since its digital.

This is an open source project run by its community so everyone involved has the ability to make this coin the best they want it to be. Nick never said he would put any money into it however he did say he wanted to if only if it was ever to take off and prove its of value. It looks like the market has stabilized at a very low number of satoshi. Maybe thats a good thing and the beginning. There are also a lot of people that want to see it fail.

Regardless, my involvement from the beginning has just been as a friend of Nick's and a volunteer researcher and participant just like everyone else.I strongly supplest that the community together contact Nicholas Guccione ceo[at]pureguccione[dot]com and see what he wants to do and at the same time consider everyone coming together to actively run this coin. Counting on Nick to run this by himself is a longshot.

I think this coin could be great some day as long as it has a development team to run it and a community that puts GCC first over all other coins. Otherwise with nobody in charge ad a developer that refuses to put money into it until it proves itself will most likely produce the same results as we always see with other coins.

The good news is that I see that Nick Guccione has the GCC image as his background on his personal Twitter account- https://twitter.com/NJGUCCIONE

All GCC inquires need to go to Nick Guccione. Show Nick that there is a GCC Community that is ready to step in and handle things. Otherwise just continue to do what you do best.

**Guys, I am SO happy to see we still have momentum! I thought we had hit an impasse, and couldn't move forward on the coin 'till who knew? But I see there's still room for growth and opportunity with GCC, so I am thrilled! And thank you so much for your steadfast vision and tenacity to keep this coin alive! Now, let's REALLY make it happen in the marketplace... My "Sexy Travel" / reality show is in full Pre-Production, and the rest will follow. IE: The online magazine, new content, new affiliate programs with ONLY the best nude art and journalism in the world, and of course, micro purchases with GCC! Thanks again everyone for your loyalty, and communal support.
Very warm regards to all, -Nicholas "Nick" Guccione **
PS- I'm trying to upload some recent pics of my fave model Wink
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:46:46 PM

Thank you Nick,Great that you appear here,i can say right in time just before GCC trading on c-cex

Nice to see community is growing
Regards
P

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nickguccione

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:47:16 PM

**Guys, I am SO happy to see we still have momentum! I thought we had hit an impasse, and couldn't move forward on the coin 'till who knew? But I see there's still room for growth and opportunity with GCC, so I am thrilled! And thank you so much for your steadfast vision and tenacity to keep this coin alive! Now, let's REALLY make it happen in the marketplace... My "Sexy Travel" / reality show is in full Pre-Production, and the rest will follow. IE: The online magazine, new content, new affiliate programs with ONLY the best nude art and journalism in the world, and of course, micro purchases with GCC! Thanks again everyone for your loyalty, and communal support.
Very warm regards to all, -Nicholas "Nick" Guccione **
PS- I'm trying to upload some recent pics of my fave model Wink
https://i.imgur.com/ErrsGhF.jpg
nickguccione

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:04:36 PM

https://i.imgur.com/hlxe1lo.jpg
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 06:31:46 PM

twitter @antiiclimax
nickguccione

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:21:05 PM

Thanks anticlimax. for posting the pics properly! I don't quite get how to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: