Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official [ANN] GuccioneCoin (GCC) | Scrypt POW | 39 Million Coin Cap | + | Adults 18+  (Read 50208 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nickguccione

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:19:40 PM

First Bittrex Campaign Poster Complete. 

http://s8.postimg.org/wqte1e65t/GCC_Poster1.jpg

This is GREAT! Thank you, -Nick

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_graphics

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:59:34 PM

First Bittrex Campaign Poster Complete.  

http://s8.postimg.org/wqte1e65t/GCC_Poster1.jpg

This is GREAT! Thank you, -Nick

I'm happy you liked it!  I hope to continue the campaign with some new posters after the C-CEX adoption (looking at the voting results seems likely).  Seems there are no active nodes on the network, this is going to need remedied.....PRONTO.  Anyone that can help with that, I would definitely appreciate it.    
c-cex-finch

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 04:13:14 PM

Hello GCC community,

We are pleased to announce GuccioneCoin as the winner of our voting round ! It shall be listed as soon as we are able to compile the source.

Look forward to seeing you all in our trollbox and having fun trading on our exchange.

Regards,
Finch
C-CEX Representative.
crypto_graphics

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:35:55 PM

Thanks for the update Finch, this is excellent news!  Let's hope for a active and positive welcome on C-CEX.  Let's get this coin moving!
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:01:19 PM

Hello GCC community,

We are pleased to announce GuccioneCoin as the winner of our voting round ! It shall be listed as soon as we are able to compile the source.

Look forward to seeing you all in our trollbox and having fun trading on our exchange.

Regards,
Finch
C-CEX Representative.

Thank you,nice news,finally some serious place to trade GCC

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:06:28 PM

Good to see gcc is taking baby steps slowly slowly  Smiley
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 02:19:45 AM

GCC is listed, but wallet is not syncing because there is no nodes on network: http://minemanic.com/gcc/index.php
We leave it open for some time so You can get address and make deposit but coins will be confirmed and posted to balances once there will be live nodes.

https://c-cex.com/?p=gcc-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=gcc-usd

Welcome!

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Vadimka

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:14:54 AM

GCC is listed, but wallet is not syncing because there is no nodes on network: http://minemanic.com/gcc/index.php
We leave it open for some time so You can get address and make deposit but coins will be confirmed and posted to balances once there will be live nodes.

Welcome!

Great news. It's been so long to be added.

However, made.
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:21:13 AM

dev still here?
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:35:40 PM

getpeerinfo

"addr" : "85.25.200.125:35519",

"addr" : "144.76.238.2:34563",

"addr" : "136.243.50.159:54035",

"addr" : "158.69.27.82:48950",
Vadimka

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:07:20 PM

Seems dead.

Again and again scammed by fudders.

tittiecoiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:37:52 PM

Welcome!

I thought you no longer add adult related coins to your exchange?

GCCTeam1 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:38:49 PM

dev still here?

Dev still here?

I have had to pull back from volunteering here and elsewhere in Crypto for health reasons. Due to strict regulatory issues involving CryptoCurrencies I would not count on seeing me coming back anytime soon. As far as I know Nick Guccione is still working on getting his legacy media projects along with his reality show together however not sure on the statuses of either but those projects are not relative here. Nick did say that he would accept this coin for paid digital content once he has the venue to make that possible like his online magazine he has been working on for about 3 years now which is how long a few of us that were part of the original team have known him. We all volunteered together at a 501c3 around 3 years ago and Nick Guccione became a very close friend to about a half dozen of us that all were part of the original GuccioneCoin Team. The person paying for the AWS Servers hosting the nodes could no longer afford to pay for them out of his own pocket so he had no choice but to let them expire. If the GCC Community wants to keep this coin going as a community run project you guys need to figure something out regarding the nodes issue plus decide who is going to be the point person to keep Nick informed regarding the coins progress. Regardless of the status of this coin being an open source community run project it is still incumbent of all of you guys to seek legal advice before any continued involvement in this coin or CryptoCurrencies in General. There are 4 people that have access to this account. They have all moved on. It might be a good idea to open a new [ANN]Thread for this coin. Nick Guccione wanted to keep this thread open last time I spoke to him but I think it should be closed and locked so that the new [ANN]Thread is more organized and community driven instead of waiting for a dev team that have disbanded and can no longer help as volunteers here no matter how much they believe in the awesome potential of this coin.

coinyoo

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:28:32 PM

Please provide a list of working nodes. I have tried to synchronized my wallet but without success. Thanks!

GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:53:29 PM

Please provide a list of working nodes. I have tried to synchronized my wallet but without success. Thanks!

This is the only node I could locate:  addr" : "108.61.10.90:14233"

You guys should consider synching some permanent nodes for GCC on some servers and make them publicly visible. The AWS servers that housed some of the first coded nodes worked great. I am not sure how much Scotty (GCC Team) was paying but I do't think it was a lot, but obviously it was to much for him to have to pay based on the coins low performance in the markets.

BTW- GCC should be available at PayServices.com https://www.payservices.com/currency.php?type=crypto for converting GuccioneCoin into hundreds of different Fiat, Complimentary, and CryptoCurrencies any day now. I believe I heard that anyone over 18+ can sign up for their free accounts now. Once upon a time Nick Guccione had a tentative agreement with PayServices to be used as the primary payment gateway for his online magazine which he planned on accepting GCC infer the purchase of digital content like streaming movies, etc.

Someone should contact Nick Guccione ceo[at]pureguccione[dot]com and see how things are going in that area regardless of the fact this coin and his business ventures are completely separate from each other. I have not spoke with him in well over a month but when I did he was working on investors for the online magazine, plus working on a new film and editing a reality show he plans on launching. You would think once all those projects are completed and in full swing that GCC would finally take off. In my opinion I would think it could go either way.

You guys really should consider building a development team for GCC. I would hate to see this great coin fizzle out before it ever had a real chance. If that happens a bunch of us will be pretty sad. However the good news is Bitcoin these days, now thats a that refuses to fizzle out and cares not what anyone thinks about its image.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:19:55 PM

First we need to hard fork the coin.
If there are no working seed nodes, they will need to be added.
The hard fork is necessary because as it stands now, gcc will surpass 39M coins as it enters it's second year of mining.

I personally believe that we need to make gcc a pow/pos hybrid for this coin to be secure from network attacks.

I'm not entirely sure how this coin was supposed to have a 6.9M, when all it takes is a two second glance at the main.cpp to tell that this coins supply will far surpass that amount.

As it stands, we will generate 50M coins by this time next year.

If anyone is willing to help me fix this coin, please don't hesitate to send me a message.

twitter @antiiclimax
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:51:39 PM

The hard fork is necessary because as it stands now, gcc will surpass 39M coins as it enters it's second year of mining.

I personally believe that we need to make gcc a pow/pos hybrid for this coin to be secure from network attacks.

I'm not entirely sure how this coin was supposed to have a 6.9M, when all it takes is a two second glance at the main.cpp to tell that this coins supply will far surpass that amount.

If anyone is willing to help me fix this coin, please don't hesitate to send me a message.

I told long time ago this coin needs a hard fork and either go fully pos or pow with supply cut.. But i am not a programmer so i cant help coding, let us know how else we can help?
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:35:52 PM

I told long time ago this coin needs a hard fork and either go fully pos or pow with supply cut.. But i am not a programmer so i cant help coding, let us know how else we can help?

I've been saying something similar for a long time.
I'll reach out to people I know but they are very busy themselves.

twitter @antiiclimax
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:08:34 AM

Community takeover? Keeping another dead adult coin alive that possibly might be used for paying on one website? Come on, there are more than enough coins out there, some with active development and potential. No need to keep another abandoned coin alive. If Mr. Guccione believes in crypto currencies, it shouldn't be a problem for him to accept other coins that don't use his name, too.

I just wonder why most adult coin projects turn out as a scam (i.e. IPO) or end as abandoned projects as developers simply leave. Adult is the market with the biggest potential for crypto currencies.

Just my 2 satoshi

GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:44:00 PM

I've been saying something similar for a long time.
I'll reach out to people I know but they are very busy themselves.

You have great ideas. I hope those ideas can become action and can turn this around from the clusterfuck that its been. Regardless of whatever I still find it mind boggling that a GuccioneCoin could not of been supported more than it was. My guess is that most people really did not think Nick Guccione was really involved with this coin others probably never heard of Nick. Most the rest knew it was really Nick and knew who he was but expected him to sink a fortune into this project. Nick would of put real money into this coin if it would of showed that people were willing to do the same but its market was embarrassingly weak and never pulled up. Thats not Nick Guccione or the people that he had as the development team, or the few in the Community that are still here's fault. The development team made enough errors but the coin was made available and nobody really jumped on it. This thread should be moved to a new one and leave all this behind and let people see a fresh start and a community based development team instead of just 2-3 friends of Nick Guccione's trying to walk through this minefield. It will be a long time before you ever see a big named coin like this again if ever. I think you should go for it and let Nick know that the coin will make it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: